Jordan Pickford...

Minimalist

He's an absolute clown. Anyone denying this any longer clearly isn't paying attention. He's made some good stops in his time but so did fecking Taibi and Mark Bosnich.

You want a goalkeeper you can be confident in and he's not it.

BaseFishing

I honestly thought the mistake against Liverpool was a once-in-a-lifetime kind of thing. Maybe I was wrong.

There's still time to improve though, he's only 24.

Sigma

Robbie Boy said:
I see he's ridiculously overrated on here too. Seriously, I just don't see it with him. He's your typical keeper at a lower club who looks ok at times due to his side being utterly shite and conceding chances all over the place.
Yeah I agree.
I've never rated him.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
He has all the attributes to be a top class keeper but for his mental ability which is shocking.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
as I said at the World Cup: this is the best English keeper? Do me a favour. So ordinary and so many misjudgments... not to mention pushing the ball back into a dangerous area

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Fair

I think the status of England number 1 got to him a bit - as it did with Hart
It definitely did. I remember he had a few clangers there too but the momentum of getting to the semi-final and that save he made which he was asked about in interviews constantly after didn't help.

saivet

as I said at the World Cup: this is the best English keeper? Do me a favour. So ordinary and so many misjudgments... not to mention pushing the ball back into a dangerous area
Who is? Fair to say we're not blessed in the goalkeeping department

FujiVice

He's an absolute clown. Anyone denying this any longer clearly isn't paying attention. He's made some good stops in his time but so did fecking Taibi and Mark Bosnich.

You want a goalkeeper you can be confident in and he's not it.
Bosnich was a good keeper who won trophies. Just that he was a cokehead who liked cake before a match is why he ended up shite. What's Pickford's excuse?

Mick321

He has all the attributes to be a top class keeper but for his mental ability which is shocking.
:lol: He doesn't though. He's crap on crosses so stays rooted to his line, his decision making is insane, his passing stats are around 50% which is bang average, save percentages bang average and he's given away about 7 goals already this season. He's shit, he's no better than Romero or Simon Mignolet.

Minimalist

:lol: He doesn't though. He's crap on crosses so stays rooted to his line, his decision making is insane, his passing stats are around 50% which is bang average, save percentages bang average and he's given away about 7 goals already this season. He's shit, he's no better than Romero or Simon Mignolet.
Wash your mouth out with soap. Romero is a superior keeper.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Okay mate.

RedDevil5

Got way too arrogant after a couple of nice World Cup games. He's nothing special. I don't think he's as good as Tom Heaton even.

Does it bother anyone else how he seems to blame others for every single goal he lets in?

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
He didn't even look good with Sunderland and for some reason escaped a lot of criticism for their defensive record as well as Everton's.

El Jefe

It's like watching Joe Hart all over again just not anywhere as good.

Both are absolute bellends. Keen on giving the image of the English braveheart but ultimately embarrass themselves. Both let the English media attention get to their heads.

Mick321

I think Pope was the best of the English guys last season, he's tragic with the ball (so is Pickford despite the hype) but does the basics well which is much more than you can say for the rest.