Jordan Pickford...

RochaRoja

He’s a tosser and he’s shite. Doesn’t really have much going for him other than the ability to pick a decent pass every now and again.

Runner

feel for him there, must be annoying to have some twat shouting in your ear while you have a night off.

FujiVice

Jordan's a rich man. Just give the bouncers a word and they'll take the lad outside and end him home in a ambulance. No need to fight your own battles when you are on £100k a week.

Yagami

Good post resistant
*holds watch upto ear*

Listen, you mealy mouthed son of a female dog, I ain't got no time for backchat. What I say goes and that's the bottom line because so-and-so said so

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
They kept egging him on and he didn't give them the reaction they wanted so they decided to say his girlfriend had a fat cnut because she's just given birth a couple of weeks ago. They were acting like twats.

This shit seriously has to stop. Pushing someone beyond the limits of common decency just so you can post an edited clip on the internet and pretend that you're the victim.

Oscar.Z.Acosta

By the looks of it he was getting relentlessly harassed and eventually snapped.

If that's how it actually played out then no action should be taken against him (from Everton), footballers have the right of a life outside of work aswell.
Absolutely. The cretinous imbeciles that behave like that are, sadly, far too abundant in our society (especially after a few drinks), but violence is never the answer (unless in self defence).

Conflict resolution is something which needs to be taught so much more. The amount of violence I’ve seen that had its origin in either a throwaway remark or ‘dirty’ look, just to prove one’s ‘manhood’ is amongst the most pathetic aspects of modern life. Kids stabbing each other over totally inconsequential ‘beef’ is just the tip of the iceberg. Anyone who thinks violence is an acceptable response to a verbal insult needs a long hard look at their approach to this farcical existence.

RochaRoja

They kept egging him on and he didn't give them the reaction they wanted so they decided to say his girlfriend had a fat cnut because she's just given birth a couple of weeks ago. They were acting like twats.

This shit seriously has to stop. Pushing someone beyond the limits of common decency just so you can post an edited clip on the internet and pretend that you're the victim.
Honestly don’t think this excuses his behavior. Clearly the people abusing him and his partner are scum but he’s a grown man and should be responsible for his own actions. He’s got either anger issues or alcohol issues if he thinks that’s an appropriate response.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Good pen but my god what an annoying and smug twat. Hope he never wins anything relevant.

Djemba-Djemba

He's saved two penalties in shootouts for England.

That's about 2 more than any other England keeper in 20 years.

Good lad

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
I fecking love this guy. He's just one of the lads really, isn't he :lol:

Walters_19_MuFc

He's so arrogant, but I absolutely love him. Character is what England have been lacking in the past and this guy certainly doesn't lack it.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
He's so arrogant, but I absolutely love him. Character is what England have been lacking in the past and this guy certainly doesn't lack it.
Yeah. He’s definitely one of this players that you hate when they’re playing shite and love when they’re playing well with no in between. He had a great end of the season with us after that feck up against Pool and the incident in Newcastle. He played well against the Netherlands the other night too, nearly made up for Stones but sadly it wasn’t to be.

Big season for him this time as he does still need to manage his arrogance. Mentality is what’s held him back.

Classical Mechanic

Can't fault him for England really. I have been a sceptic in the past but he deserves to retain his position. His kicking has been more consistent recently too.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Yeah. He’s definitely one of this players that you hate when they’re playing shite and love when they’re playing well with no in between. He had a great end of the season with us after that feck up against Pool and the incident in Newcastle. He played well against the Netherlands the other night too, nearly made up for Stones but sadly it wasn’t to be.

Big season for him this time as he does still need to manage his arrogance. Mentality is what’s held him back.
He's at a similar stage to Joe Hart in around 2011. Hart actually played very well for next 2-3 seasons before believing his own hype and then Pep pretty much ended his top level career and now he's a reserve at Burnley.

I do like Pickford though and do think as ever being England number one he gets far more scrutiny on goals let in than many other keepers.

Classical Mechanic

He's at a similar stage to Joe Hart in around 2011. Hart actually played very well for next 2-3 seasons before believing his own hype and then Pep pretty much ended his top level career and now he's a reserve at Burnley.

I do like Pickford though and do think as ever being England number one he gets far more scrutiny on goals let in than many other keepers.
I don’t believe that Harts decline was down to ego. He’s lost something in his reaction time in my opinion or something else physical.

Saf94

Unpopular opinion. De Geas poor footwork holds us back from playing a modern style. Our next keeper needs to be good with their feet even if it means they’re not as good a shot stopper (also our defence needs to improve so we don’t rely on worldies from the keeper every week)

Classical Mechanic

He's terrible.
Think that's a bit of an exaggeration. I can only speak on his England performances but he's be really solid for us. His kicking has been pretty good in these two games too. Add to that he scored a cracking pen in the shootout and then saved to win it and he's at least a decent keeper.

AP88

Supports
Man City
Hart was one of the most overrated keepers of the past 10-15 years
Not at all - when he actually had to make a number of saves in a game (his season at Birmingham, Champions League games with City etc) he was immense.

De Gea made more mistakes last season than Hart did in 6 years as City’s number one. Joe’s head went after being binned by Pep, and he hasn’t been able to recover since, but he’s had a good career regardless.

Regarding Pickford, he’s decent but Dean Henderson will eclipse him by next summer and be England’s first choice.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Heaton is a really good goalkeeper, one of the best in the league. Pickford isn't good enough to play for England.
Well the most important person does not agree with you and that is Gareth Southgate.
I really don't understand all the criticism against Pickford. He is extremely agile and an exceptional shot stopper.
He commands the six yard box and communicates well with his defence.
England's most capable keeper IMO.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Last World Cup vs Columbia, at some point he won that match for England.

He proves he can be useful in tournaments, also still in great age for furher improvements.

Like.