Jordan Pickford...

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
been saying it for years... he isn't anywhere near great. No idea how he even gets in the England squad, let alone picked

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
It’s kinda crazy that we have 3 keepers better than him, one of them English, yet this clown still starts for England.

Southgate picking this clown & refusing to pick a left back is going to cost him his job :lol:

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Making mistakes at the wrong time. I can see Ancelotti bringing in some keeper he knows before the window closes. As for England he needs to be dropped now.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
How many better English goalkeepers are there than him atm? Henderson and Pope for sure. Then you have the likes of McCarthy, Ramsdale and Johnstone who are less reliably shit. Heaton too when he's fit.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
It’s not even just poor performances — it’s straight up errors costing goals/points.

drdoityourself

Even if they don't bring anyone in, Lössl is better. Pickford is woeful and makes mistakes you don't see at top level.

Che Guevara

Supports
Celtic
England has to be just about the only squad in Europe without an established number 1. Pickford is an absolute disaster, and Pope is hardly any better. Dean Henderson is actually a very strong and a much better candidate for the position with Ben Foster on the bench, but Man Utd need to give him regular games. After all, he is actually better and more reliable than De Gea.

Last edited:

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Is he the worst England number 1 ever? He's absolutely shambolic.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Will ruin Everton’s season. Who is their number 2?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Cannot believe they didn’t try harder to get another keeper in. Mental.

Paxi

That was a red card. Offside or not. He fecking went all Greame Souness on him.

Robbie Boy

Easily one of, if not the worst, keeper in the league. Massive Joe Hart tosser vibes off him too but Hart was far superior.

Paxi

Easily one of, if not the worst, keeper in the league. Massive Joe Hart tosser vibes off him too but Hart was far superior.
Apparently Joe Hart is a good lad. Just gives off a shit vibe when on the pitch.

FujiVice

I'll disclaimer this by saying I hope Liverpool ship another 7 in today, but ...

... if that isnt dangerous play, what is? How is he still on the field after that!

Cloud7

It boggles my mind how he plays top flight football. I think the keeper for my secondary school team was better than him. He’s genuinely one of the worst top flight keepers I’ve seen, and he is his country’s keeper as well to make it worse.

FujiVice

Is he the worst England number 1 ever? He's absolutely shambolic.
Regular number one, probably. There's been Scott Carson type shitters, but they were never regular. He gives that vibe where anything good that happens is a massive accident.

Traub

Hopefully VvD is ok after that. Why couldn’t he be sent off even if it was offside?

NYAS

@Raoul kindly removed it for me. Northern Ireland is a small place and not many Max's about. :lol:
Ah you’re that Max...heard a few things about you around NI.

If you hadn’t mentioned it in this post I would have never known. Very interesting.

marktan

Disgraceful tackle that, could easy bust Vvds knee it was that high

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Was he even booked for it!? How the did he get away with that... Offside or not its still dangerous as feck.