Jordan Pickford...

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Its quite shocking he is still trusted as the number 1 for any Premier League club, let alone Ancelotti's Everton!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Trying to emulate his throw away in the 95th min that gifted them a win the other year.

If you didn't know better you'd start bandying words like "match fixing" about.
That was scandalous letting that go in. Thank goodnessit didn't count.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
There was an incident after the injury time disallowed goal that summed up his stupidity.

A ball was going wide and he ran out doing a knee slide that could've clipped a Liverpool player. There was zero need to do it but he still risked it anyway.

RashyForPM

There was an incident after the injury time disallowed goal that summed up his stupidity.

A ball was going wide and he ran out doing a knee slide that could've clipped a Liverpool player. There was zero need to do it but he still risked it anyway.
That was the least of my concerns. I was certain he was about to catch the ball and accidentally let it loose in the direction of his own goal :lol:

padr81

Supports
Man City
Stupidly lucky, all because VAR deemed VVD offside which is mental. He might never be the same after that, ACL is a tough one to recover from.

There should be some retrospective action in cases like this whether the ref saw it or not.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Hes genuinely just very stupid. That 'tackle' gets worse every single time I view it.

Member 90887

Its quite shocking he is still trusted as the number 1 for any Premier League club, let alone Ancelotti's Everton!
He's number 1 for England, let that sink in. England... When they have Henderson as one of the back ups who played extremely well for SU last year.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
As daft a decision as Chelsea not prioritizing a top CB in the window. It will end up costing them both.

Yes, they tried, but they should have tried harder. It should have been an absolute priority.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
Worst Keeper I've ever seen play for Everton. I wouldn't trust him to carry my grocery shopping home. Will end up in the Championship.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Classic game from him really.

Makes an early horrific challenge, two world class saves during the course of the game and then a feck-up in the last ten minutes. It's almost scripted at this point.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
He's number 1 for England, let that sink in. England... When they have Henderson as one of the back ups who played extremely well for SU last year.
Henderson won't get a sniff until he starts playing at club level.

SouthPredators4

Somehow his shitty save at Henderson's fluffed shot was not gaining any attention cos of VAR and his horror tackle. Completely unreliable and has a mistake in him for every attempt at his goal.

Raredaredevil

Why does every England's #1 goalkeeper seem to make a calamity? It's like shit gone to their head once they play for their country. David James, Paul Robinson, Joe Hart and now Jordan Pickford. The last goalkeeper I know who was actually good is David Seaman, that guy was class.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I know it was only Liverpool but he looked like an actual goalkeeper tonight.

criticalanalysis

Can anyone work out what’s wrong with his diving technique? It’s bugging me. Never seen a less graceful goalkeeper. Flies through the air like a sack of shit. What’s he doing wrong though, exactly?
I haven't watched him recently but all I remember was his poor footwork and approach. Pushing his standing feet/diving from an almost stationary spot i.e little to no small side steps means he's giving himself no leverage to reach the angles. Over reacting, more focused on making the 'save' than tracking the ball and covering the posts i.e the high percentage plays.

Irwin99

Had a great tournament but was dodgy as hell at times tonight.

Zoo

He was a mess from the start. Just when he was starting to convince me again.

Zen86

I’m pretty sure there’s a grand media conspiracy to talk him up at every opportunity.

SER19

Stealing a living. Could collapse massively in final if defence don't protect him

I_ndlovu

Supports
Coventry
Fair play to Maguire Stones Shaw and Walker for keeping their cool and defending well with that lunatic behind them. Never seen anything like it, head completely went for 120 minutes.