Jordan Pickford

Nick7

I don't think either is great but I think Butland makes more concentration based mistakes, which automatically makes him worse for a top club.

TheReligion

Abusive

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Emm he's quite good. Let's not be silly.

Anyway DDG going nowhere.
I don’t think he’s any better than our current backups. Romero is better and the only thing Pickford has over Parreira and Henderson is first team experience. IF DDG was to leave then I’d want those 3’to compete for number 1

TheReligion

Abusive
I don’t think he’s any better than our current backups. Romero is better and the only thing Pickford has over Parreira and Henderson is first team experience. IF DDG was to leave then I’d want those 3’to compete for number 1
That's understandable but let's not make out Pickford is garbage when he's actually a promising young keeper who had a decent season. Especially when you consider how poor Everton were.

Robbie Boy

Emm he's quite good. Let's not be silly.

Anyway DDG going nowhere.
I don't agree and Everton fans are still far from convinced by him. If DDG were to leave, I would hope we would sign a far better keeper than Pickford. He's ok, but nowhere near as good as some of the hype around him.

Robbie Boy

I don't think either is great but I think Butland makes more concentration based mistakes, which automatically makes him worse for a top club.
He reminds me of Butland, in that he's been rated far beyond his actual ability. Although, the Butland hype seems a distant memory. Two decent keepers, but I don't think either are top four material.

Nick7

He reminds me of Butland, in that he's been rated far beyond his actual ability. Although, the Butland hype seems a distant memory. Two decent keepers, but I don't think either are top four material.
I think Pickford has a higher chance to make the step up than Butland, because of his concentration levels. But yeah I mostly agree. Not good enough for us. Would be like Ben Foster all over again.

Moriarty

There's been a dearth of goalkeeping talent in England for a while now. Seaman was probably the best we've had for the last 20 years.

Varun1

There's been a dearth of goalkeeping talent in England for a while now. Seaman was probably the best we've had for the last 20 years.
For people who have watched Henderson, where do people place him if he continues on that trajectory?

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Before Judas takes flack for bumping a transfer thread this one is on me. Posted in the wrong Pickford thread, realised my mistake and deleted the posts. Not before he could reply though.