Jose Mourinho | 2017/18 Assessments | Poll Added

Your stance

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
1 game closer to his last as United manager. Hopefully the day he gets sacked comes soon.

PoTMS

How is this any different to Van Gaal? Can't take any more of this shit. Can't see us progressing any further under his management so we should do what Everton and West Ham did this season and get rid.

Romez

He pisses me off so much.

He’s completely comfortable at 0-0 and only goes attacking when we’re behind.

Raw

If there was someone available then I'd sack him in an instant. I can't wait to see the back of this tumescent football.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Just don’t get inspired by him, and that’s what it comes down to really.

Yagami

Good post resistant
My opinion has and will always be the same regardless of the result. Sack him ASAP.

Woodenlung

I'd get rid.

He's demonstrated numerous times that he can't coach a side to play attacking football. So.much possession and nothing. This is it's happened enough times this season to show that he's the problem.

Castia

He’s spent almost £80m on two CB’s and doesn’t play either, says everything really. Most of his signings have been wank.

Red Stone

Taken us as far as he can, I think. It's started to go downhill already and I can see him turning it around, especially with the third season curse coming up.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
There are very few ideas in attack from this man. 2 years on. I'd say he isn't good enough.

JohnnyKills

The results have got better under Mou but it feels like the football has got worse.

In his first season we played some great stuff but wasted loads of chances in front of goal. How many chances did Ibrahimovic spurn last year? Must be in the hundreds.

This year we've got a more clinical striker but the football has been dire. The only game of real quality has been West Ham at home, the first one of the season.

I'd be delighted if Mou fecked off and took his outdated style to a club where it could be properly utilized, like Valencia or Inter. But there aren't really any outstanding candidates so he'll get one more year.

If Liverpool win the CL, following on from City's title success, it's bad news for him. If we start next season like we've finished this one, he'll have a repeat of the Chelsea debacle on his hands.

The United

The 2nd half was pretty decent tbf. It is just conte played just Jose usually does in finals and did better this time.

And, in your face crowd who celebrated like we had already won the cup after semi final...a lot of strange shit in this thread at times.

Erics_Collar

One thing I've always done is get excited about the season ahead every July/August.

Hard to see any optimism no matter who he signs this summer.

Hawks2008

Disappointing end to a forgettable season. If Mourinho isn't delivering trophies then what is the fecking point? Hopefully the apologists learned something today but somehow I dont think they will.

bosnian_red

I'd be pretty happy with the summer overall if we sacked Mourinho and did absolutely no other business until next season. The guy just sucks any joy out of watching football and these days isn't even successful enough to make him worth it.

Minimalist

I want him to leave now. I don't expect it at all but I really want him to fcuk off now.

He's not good enough anymore. Terrible football no matter who he signs or puts in the side. It's his management - end of fcuking story.

marktan

If he doesn't sign two full backs and a winger that's not terrible like all other options then I'll be joining the Mourinho out camp.

Kapardin

LvG's first season ended in tumescent football which was a warning for things to come despite the 4th spot. If Jose rests on his meagre laurels of 2nd position, he will be in for a shock next season.

We finished 2nd because Chelsea and Arsenal were so bad, and Liverpool/Spurs took time to get going. Next season, there may be no such saving graces. This style of play is not just not entertaining, but it is not sustainable in the long run as it won't get us top 4.

Better make some good signings and improve our playing style. If he doesn't do this, he should walk at the end of next season.

marktan

Makes you wanna weep doesn’t it. Our most skilful exciting player and we are getting rid.
Yeah, the guy that run at players and did sweet feck all with it. His last cross over the bar springs into mind. He's as terrible as the rest of our wide options.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
I'd be pretty happy with the summer overall if we sacked Mourinho and did absolutely no other business until next season. The guy just sucks any joy out of watching football and these days isn't even successful enough to make him worth it.
What? That sounds horrible.

Bojan11

Why are we not ruthless like other top clubs?

If you finish second place at Barca, Real or Bayern and win no trophy then you are out. We need to join the model we laughed at for years because it’s proven to be successful.

Shark

@NotShark
I like Jose, but honestly, he’s not the manager for Manchester United. We’ve gotten our appointments so ridiculously wrong since the great man retired. Our entire identity has been lost in the space of just five years.

Heinzesight

HOW??? HOW?? we are horrible, good at nothing. 2 years, substantial financial backing and no even a hint of a cohesive positive style of play, players regressing left and right. HOW?
If you quoted the whole post I said he needs to buck his fecking ideas up and realise the talent he has with this squad and attempt to play decent football.

Ainu

I've had enough of him. He's making me hate football, an absolutely negative and tumescent manager. I want him gone before tomorrow, couldn't care less who replaces him. I can't bear watching another season of his shite.

bosnian_red

What? That sounds horrible.
At least the cancer to football that is Mourinho would be out of the club. Players we have are good for the most part and a new manager would improve them. Of course we need new signings. But we need a new manager much sooner.

Roeindo

Should have played Martial instead of Rashford as a striker. And never play Valencia again as RB, he offers nothing from there

Status
Not open for further replies.