Jose Mourinho joins Sky Sports

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Not at all. He's an aggressively cantankerous, miserable, odious arsehole. On some level I was honestly relieved when he left United because I thought it would give me a break from him, but here is, ready to darken our doors once more.
He's a exgausting and you will notice when he one day rocks up at City :lol:
He's very charming and likeable when the team wins but my god is he a b.... when the going gets toughm

Abhinav

He is quite insightful and its quite a coup for Sky.

The Mourinho hate on here is strong. I have got huge respect for what he has achieved in his career. Everyone declines but all the new managers would be lucky to have 1/10th the career he has had.

podurban2

I really enjoyed him during the world cup with RT. Looking forward to see him in Sky tbh.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Which job?

Haven't only Juventus and Real Madrid changed managers in recent times that are the level of job Mourinho is likely to be after?
He probably needs to lower his required level of job given the level of his recent management.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Which job?

Haven't only Juventus and Real Madrid changed managers in recent times that are the level of job Mourinho is likely to be after?
Inter and Chelsea too but guess the commute for the former would be too long for him and he burnt his bridges at the latter. Or maybe it is that they realise the toxic end to his last two managerial spells is too much of a gamble.

Halal Jalal

Inter and Chelsea too but guess the commute for the former would be too long for him and he burnt his bridges at the latter.
I'm 100% certain that Mourinho hoped Inter would hire him but they got Conte istead, a more in-demand manager than him. That had to hurt Mourinho's feelings, considering how Conte bullied him in England too.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Can’t be arsed with this. Will be mouthing off about United shifting blame onto everybody but himself.

Wilt

Great coup for Sky, love or hate him he’s box office.

Mourinho v Carragher and Neville should be interesting.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
I can't wait until Jose's on with Jamie Redknapp. :lol:

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
I'm 100% certain that Mourinho hoped Inter would hire him but they got Conte istead, a more in-demand manager than him. That had to hurt Mourinho's feelings, considering how Conte bullied him in England too.
Inter he should stay away from.

That's the one club left that remembers him 100% for the world class manager that he was and not what he's become.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
He’s going to school every single pundit on that panel. The man is tactical genius. It’s just his man management is out of date. Could he get a team with a grit and determination and grit of the first Chelsea team and Inter — he’d still be challenging for the CL and picking up leagues.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
He’s box office and all that, but he is actually a good pundit too. Hopefully Maguire scores the winner so he can tell us how clever he was.

dogwithabone

Wouldn’t it be great if we were 3-0 up at half time playing high energy, cavalier football and a throw back to the Fergie era. His analysis wouldn’t half be worth listening to.

Micky Targaryen

:lol: at these butthurt comments on this thread. He definitely has valuable insight about football and it's a great coup for Sky. Definitely knows more about football than all of us buy hey, the armchair experts on here will always think otherwise.

C'est Moi Cantona

Just as long as it keeps Henry from coming back then I'm not against it, be interesting to see him with Souness.

Shame he'll have been paid off to not drop a few bombs on his time at United.

ravi2

Because he is washed up, the top teams doesn't need him and hes too arrogant to accept that he is finished in the top level so he doesn't take a smaller job either.
I'd say this is closest to the truth but I think he will do a great job as a pundit. I'm looking forward to seeing what he has to say tomorrow

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
:lol: at these butthurt comments on this thread. He definitely has valuable insight about football and it's a great coup for Sky. Definitely knows more about football than all of us buy hey, the armchair experts on here will always think otherwise.
I think he's going to be controversial, argumentative and hilarious all at the same time.

Makes for great entertainment.

Greck

I would think his best chance at getting a job would be taking a full hiatus away from football. The game would begin to miss him and someone might be willing to overlook his past toxicities. With punditry he's just going to have that toxicity on full display.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
I would think Pogba and Martial are in for some ribbing with Jose joining forces with Souness.

Kag

Easy access masturbation material for his online fan club, I suppose.

On a serious note (I was being deadly serious) he is an intelligent man will offer good analysis on a wider scale.

Twat.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Every week it will be when are you going to get back in the game and the regular response will be when I find a project big enough for my profile etc., etc.

I don't mind his analysis but he just comes across as so smug all the time, he's going to be a difficult watch.

What happened to Henry anyway? Has that Monaco stint destroyed his credibility for good?