Jose Mourinho joins Sky Sports

Woodzy

This must be so awkward for Gary to talk about United with Jose sat there right next time. Think this could end up being very interested.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
This must be so awkward for Gary to talk about United with Jose sat there right next time. Think this could end up being very interested.
Neville was actually very supportive of Mourinho wasn’t he?

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Has just said four teams can win the title: City, Liverpool, Spurs and City's reserves. True. Looking forward to hearing him.. sorry but I still like they guy

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Neville always backed the manager. He's just been critical of the owners.

LARulz

Think till near the end but never actually said he wanted him gone. Said he'd never advocate a sacking of a manager and the players also need to be held accountable. Then when Mourinho got sacked said it was probably the right thing due to the mood etc. but players have no excuse now

RedDevilUnited369

and just what evidence have you got for this? None.. right
He literally just said on live TV that he doesn’t want be there. He wants to be working.

From the horses mouth.

And the fact he went to Sky instead of staying at Bein Sports suggests he wants a PL club.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
He literally just said on live TV that he doesn’t want be there. He wants to be working.

From the horses mouth.
but what if he doesn't want the job at club's where there's a vacancy. doesn't mean he hasn't been offered anything

DRM

Anything insightful from him? Just tuning in

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Anything insightful from him? Just tuning in
He made a point about how there's more pressure when you're expected to win than it would be for Lampard who'll probably be given a bit more wiggle room.
Made a very smart dig about finishing second and how it's considered the first of the losers

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I find it hilarious how certain posters hate him so much that any sort of neutral or complimentary view to him is met with petty words like "fanboy" and "acolyte". Grow up and stop trying to instigate some civil war. He's gone as manager for us and we are looking at him as a TV pundit. His general accomplishments over time as a manager are undeniable and beyond debate, as much as it may hurt to digest.

RedDevil@84

The number of people freaking out after searching and finding hidden agendas in his comments on the caf itself will be ridiculously hilarious.

R'hllor

I find it hilarious how certain posters hate him so much that any sort of neutral or complimentary view to him is met with petty words like "fanboy" and "acolyte". Grow up and stop trying to instigate some civil war. He's gone as manager for us and we are looking at him as a TV pundit. His general accomplishments over time as a manager are undeniable and beyond debate, as much as it may hurt to digest.
What neutral view?

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I like him but I can see him falling out with every pundit on the show.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I have always and will always admire him from a distance. Never wanted him near our club. As a pundit, he's excellent

Starkie_1

Affluent and Likeminded
Think he’s been brilliant so far. He’s always said he has an underlying love and interest for United, way before he got the job. That won’t change because of last season.

His football intelligence and experience will make him by far the best pundit on Sky.

DoomSlayer

Can they just not put this miserable twat on for our games? Are the likes of Carragher, Souness and Redknapp not enough humiliation that we have to sit through listening to the gloating of Mr "I sink"?

I bet he'll say "Frankie is my boy, Chelsea is my home, I have to go with them" or some other typical Mourinho BS.

Finn MacCool

Supports
Liverpool
Quite entertaining so far. Has said it’s a difficult “debut” for him as it’s two previous clubs.

Starkie_1

Affluent and Likeminded
Can they just not put this miserable twat on for our games? Are the likes of Carragher, Souness and Redknapp not enough humiliation that we have to sit through listening to the gloating of Mr "I sink"?

I bet he'll say "Frankie is my boy, Chelsea is my home, I have to go with them" or some other typical Mourinho BS.
Pathetic shite. You even watching?

Souness and Carragher are usually pretty fair when it comes to us. You have to be biased as feck to think otherwise

Woodzy

Neville always backed the manager. He's just been critical of the owners.
Don't really mean it based on things previously said by Neville. It applied to Souness as well I guess, both are sat there speculating and giving their thoughts on the club (and Chelsea as well) and you can just see by Jose's face that he just disagrees with everything being said.

Awkward setup all round and bad choice of game to bring Jose in for.

DoomSlayer

Pathetic shite. You even watching?

Souness and Carragher are usually pretty fair when it comes to us. You have to be biased as feck to think otherwise
Pathetic shite? I've seen enough of all these wankers to know that what I said is anything but pathetic shite. You can be up Liverpool's ass all you want, I personally can't degrade myself like that.

Starkie_1

Affluent and Likeminded
Pathetic shite? I've seen enough of all these wankers to know that what I said is anything but pathetic shite. You can be up Liverpool's ass all you want, I personally can't degrade myself like that.
You can’t watch TV without spouting rubbish about people because they once played for our rivals? You’d rather see our own legends like Scholes (who’s a woeful pundit) , Savage, Dublin, Hargreaves, Owen? All because they played for us but are sub standard pundits?

What about Mourinho. Who’s said many times he’s always had a soft spot for United and as shown today that hasn’t changed despite what happened as our manager.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Souness and Jose??

Praying for Pogba to have the game if his life, it would be magnificent

AshRK

He is an excellent pundit. His knowledge and love for the game no doubt is amazing, sad he is not able to show while managing a club.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Has just said four teams can win the title: City, Liverpool, Spurs and City's reserves. True. Looking forward to hearing him.. sorry but I still like they guy
Yep. Me too. I actually began to like him when I read his biography during his first incredibly successful time at Chelsea. I was particularly interested in Jose as a person rather than just the football manager. He was quite different as a family man.
You can still see the burning ambition in his eyes.

Jonno

An excellent manager and great pundit. A real shame it didn’t work out for him at United. As a football fan I like him a lot from what he did with Porto, Inter and Chelsea

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
Sky signing a pundit who does not have a huge boner for LFC? Never thought the day would come again.