Jose Mourinho joins Sky Sports

Champagne Football

He has a point over Man City B. But he spent badly at Utd.

There was plenty of good players available for purchase during his reign - Zaha, Maguire, Maddison, N’Golo Kante, Van Dijk, Fabinho etc

Nice to see him relaxed for a change. I think he may have found his role in football in punditry though. Most massive clubs demand stylish football these days.

Thunderhead

Supports
City
An excellent manager and great pundit. A real shame it didn’t work out for him at United. As a football fan I like him a lot from what he did with Porto, Inter and Chelsea
I'm the same, reckon he'd be great company too, people take his attitude at work as his whole persona whereas they seem poles apart to me

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Any quotes? Thought he was great as a pundit last year on bein sports for the champions league with Wenger, far better than any of the others.

SirAF

Ageist
Any quotes? Thought he was great as a pundit last year on bein sports for the champions league with Wenger, far better than any of the others.
The whole thing will probably pop up on YouTube in a while.

Lebowski

Nothing groundbreaking so far, and it's clear he's not going to stick the boot into United.

Interesting comment about Martial though.

"I can tell you he prefers to play as the number nine - sometimes for the right reasons, but often for the wrong reasons"

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
:lol: He's said himself that he's had offers but is waiting for the right one (and not just today on TV). No evidence indeed...
Besides I didn't even say he received zero offers did I :lol: ?

They're a cult
better than being miserable haters

DoomSlayer

Nothing groundbreaking so far, and it's clear he's not going to stick the boot into United.

Interesting comment about Martial though.

"I can tell you he prefers to play as the number nine - sometimes for the right reasons, but often for the wrong reasons"
First of all he can't properly stick the boot in as he will lose the money we played him to get lost. Second, with such comments like the one about Martial, he actually does stick the boot in but in a more subtle way.

El Zoido

I like him a lot more when he’s not our manager.

He can be unbelievably petty at times, but when he’s calm and composed he’s great to listen to. He’s incredibly knowledgable and experienced and it really shows. On a totally different level to the likes of Souness.

Nick7

Wasn't a fan of what he said about Mount. He really hates playing young players :lol:

MVBDX

Supports
Real Madrid
He's finished as a top manager, but he'd be an exciting pundit.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Also Pogba. The nature of the CMs means they'll never cover the space which they are meant to. Aimed at Pogba who precisely never covers his position properly.

arnie_ni

Which he had to do because no one else tracked them and they often don't. It's still analysis and not a pop.
Poor analysis then. He blamed shaw for being out of position.

Did he want him to do what azpi just did by letting rash run inside him?

He had to follow the run

LARulz

Tyler saying Solskjaer was unimpressed by fitness level and Carragher asking "who's fault is that?" :lol: Carra is such a wum

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Tyler saying Solskjaer was unimpressed by fitness level and Carragher asking "who's fault is that?" :lol: Carra is such a wum
Loved the awkward silence after it :lol:

"The players?"

U99ted

Avenged the 4-0 defeat at Stamford Bridge under Mourinho to Conte’s Chelsea.

Last edited:

wub1234

Supports
Don't support a team
He waffles on for hours at an excruciating snail's pace, without saying anything at all. He promises to be as much of a waste of time as Thierry Henry, who is now running away from the police, for some reason.