Jose Mourinho joins Sky Sports

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Wonder how quickly he will turn every discussion on to himself

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He provides a great insight into the game in fairness.

Zoo

So predictable from The Washed Up One.

Acole9

Outstanding
Jesus some of the comments in here are pathetic :lol:. He'll be a great pundit for Sky.

dove

He will clearly be the one with the most tactical insight even though we will have butthurt people trying to prove otherwise. On the other side it's a sheer hypocrisy from him as usual, constantly bashing the pundits how it was easy for them to criticise the managers from the studio and now he takes that role as well.

AshRK

Woodward is in trouble. Surely he would have more stories about our incompetent board and I, for one, would love to hear those.

Lynty

Makes his first appearance tomorrow for United v Chelsea.
:lol::lol:

Half time might actually be more entertaining than the match.

Tbh, I never find him that insightful. He always makes vague comments and doesn't finish his reasoning, as if he's above punditry and us peasants wouldn't understand football tactics. Bilic is much better.

Makelele

Should be out coaching, too good for TV.

With that said, he will probably be the best pundit in the game. His Russia Today apperances and also apperances with Bein Sports, were really good. Offers REAL insight, and doesn't just sit there regurgitating stuff. People will also be surprised at how humble his perspetives are. Gives the benefit of the doubt and doesn't just criticize to sound important.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
So happy not stuck watching football on Sky anymore, can't stand Neville, Carragher and now most especially Mourinho...

EwanI Ted

His tactical analysis is actually pretty good I’ve always found, but he always makes it about him and it’s going to be tiring hearing him make snide remarks about our club week after week.

Also, it’s a reminder that despite being on the market he’s finding it hard to find a club for the first time in his career.

Makelele

:lol::lol:

Half time might actually be more entertaining than the match.

Tbh, I never find him that insightful. He always makes vague comments and doesn't finish his reasoning, as if he's above punditry and us peasants wouldn't understand football tactics. Bilic is much better.
I think that is because he is maybe a little to careful to not throw managers under the bus. I am sure he is itching to just call some managers stupid and what not. But he knows from experience that pundits too often speak as if they have all the information, when they do not.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
He will clearly be the one with the most tactical insight even though we will have butthurt people trying to prove otherwise. On the other side it's a sheer hypocrisy from him as usual, constantly bashing the pundits how it was easy for them to criticise the managers from the studio and now he takes that role as well.
This is interesting - I wonder, has he got some sort of NDA to avoid giving away too much about the club? Are managers usually given a redundancy with terms of keeping their mouths shut?

renatosanches85

How? He is one of the most successful managers of all time. If he can’t criticize a manager who can?

His tactical insight will be second to none.

dove

How? He is one of the most successful managers of all time. If he can’t criticize a manager who can?

His tactical insight will be second to none.
Exactly, one of the most successful managers of all time and in a very good age. If someone like Pep or Klopp decided to be a pundit right now, Jose wouldn't keep his mouth shut at how they chose an easy life. For the viewers if course it's a win to have a pundit like Jose.

hellohello

Supports
Tottenham
Great news, I enjoy listening to him and he is someone with genuine insight.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Think he'll put on a real charm offensive to show his next club that he isn't the angry old man the media normally portrays him as.

Thing is, there are only a couple possible destinations left for him where he hasn't burned bridges. My money is on Tottenham after Poch leaves next summer for Spain. Jose has said he'd certainly consider managing in England again, he still lives in and loves London, and they're an exciting project. That's really the only PL club he has left.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
"I have/had a lot of offers but I turned those down, because I didn't like what they said to me, they are not ambitious like me and their structure is not good."

RkkMan

Imagine Mourinho and Souness in the same studio when Pogba has a bad game :nervous::nervous:

R'hllor

It would be a good move for him if he manages to pull of an act, Oscar worth

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Woodward is in trouble. Surely he would have more stories about our incompetent board and I, for one, would love to hear those.
Think you'll be disappointed. Mourinho mostly talk's respectfully of previous clubs. He also praised the board so there's that.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
He should work only with jamie redknapp