Jose Mourinho | Sacked by Roma

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Roma has less money than Spurs. I can already see him complaining about not getting the players he wanted.

Becks-7-

Supports
United & Eintracht Frankfurt
Would love to see the reaction of Mkhitaryan.

marktan

Man's going to car crash his way through all the top leagues, earning big payouts as he goes.

His style of play and man management are absolutely shot, it literally feels like he falls out with players on purpose to get sacked and get the severance package. And still manages to pick up big jobs :lol:

red_de_pologne

tbh I can appreciate he wants to redeem himself with a smaller team, at least he's not deluded to wait for a top club to hire him

izec

Mkhitaryan better be looking for a new club in the summer, Jose will sideline him a few games into the season. That Roma squad has not a lot of quality, but Jose is going to look for culprits early on

ColvaleGoa

I bet José absolutely smashes it out of the park in Interviews. Heard Spurs also saying the same about his PowerPoint presentation etc.

Than he drops the £15ml severance package bombshell but the interviewers are too starstruck to notice.

Rewind and replay in France next year I think.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Italy probably? They still love him at Inter.
Called it! (Well, not the Inter part)

This is his level now. And I think his tactics will be more acceptable in a league like Serie A, as long as they help bridge the gap between Roma and the top dogs.

Wish him the best of luck, always had a soft spot for Roma.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Not surprised he’s gone to Serie A, I think that was the only realistic option for him given his recent years as manager.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
I expect this to turn into the Jose Mourinho sack watch thread in about 6 months time.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Erm, the hell?

Then again, maybe success in Serie A is determined by a bad time at United. Sanchez, Lukaku, Mhiki, Smalling, Young, Darmian and now Jose can't be wrong!!

United442b

Just gets worse for Roma doesn't it. Seen this movie before, but it's fun to watch when it's not our club.

GueRed

Still in demand.

A manager still on everyone's lips and minds I see.

Will be interesting to see what he does there

A Bigger club than Spurs..

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Roma are out of their minds.... Unless they've ensured he gets no payoff if sacked within 24 months.

Will be another expensive disaster, never seen someone who needs to be forcibly told to take a break from working more than Mourinho currently.... Almost like he's working to get away from other issues.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Sacked after 4 months for saying Totti is a cnut

OleBoiii

2 years from now:

Journalist: "Why are you suddenly acting like a cnut?"
Mourinho: "When in Rome..."

VivaRonaldo85

Ideal job for him. About his limit these days too given his antiquated approach to management. I give him about 12 months before he’s sat back in a sky studio with souness et al with another £15 million in his bank account after an early pay out.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guy knows how to play the system in football dosen't he?

He's take over Spurs equivalent in Italy.

Look at their squad aswell.....Dzeko, Mikhi, Pedro all over 30. Smalling 31 in november etc.

He's pretty much trolling at this point, that's one of the worst jobs in top leagues to actually take over, no chance of winning the league and going to need to replace half the starting 11 very soon so will be out of work again in two years time.

rotherham_red

They've got a decent crop of young players too like Zaniolo and Pellegrini... Good luck to those guys (and Mkhi) :(

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
I think he'll find Serie A easier to succeed in, the top teams there - Juve and Inter included - seem to enjoy a lower tempo and deeper back lines. No dealing with high press from the equivalents of Leeds and Brighton, anymore.

He also gets targeted by the English press (he's responsible for it, I know), but they'll treat him like a God in Italy.

I think he might just succeed there for the first time after Chelsea.