Jose Mourinho Sack Watch | Sacked per 19-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Get the feeling they'll put it all in europa league soon, got another tough run of games in Feb and March in the league.

Attempt a repeat of 16/17.

HJ12

Why with Son and Kane in the side would you want to sit on a 1-0 lead against Fulham!?

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Absolute garbage from Jose and Spurs at home vs 18th placed Fulham, Spurs 52.4% possession vs Fulham 47.6%, 15 shots apiece. Fulham better side in the second half for me, we need fans back in the stadium so we can hear the chorus of boos.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It doesn't feel that long that some smug columnist said Jose had made them "genuine" title contenders in half the time that Ole had been here.

Funny old game looking at the table now.

Red Royal

Absolute garbage from Jose and Spurs at home vs 18th placed Fulham, Spurs 52.4% possession vs Fulham 47.6%, 15 shots apiece. Fulham better side in the second half for me, we need fans back in the stadium so we can hear the chorus of boos.
Should I now be worried for our game versus Fulham next week?

RORY65

He gets called pragmatic a lot but he isn't a pragmatist, he's as much of an ideologue as the likes of Guardiola and Bielsa. It's more important to him to be the "anti-football" manager than it is to do what is best to win the game, there is no way that a team as talented as Spurs has to play like that once they take the lead against teams such as Palace and Fulham.

He pulled the exact same shit so often with us and people would say we were unlucky because we missed chances, ignoring that they were all when we were level but as soon as we went ahead we stopped playing repeatedly and invited pressure for which we often got punished. Unless he can take his ego out of the equation, which will never happen, he's done at the very top level.

RORY65

Should I now be worried for our game versus Fulham next week?
They are not a bad side, their performances are way better than Newcastle's and they have more quality than Brighton, but with the players we have we should be beating them as should Tottenham.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Costing me 250 quid now. :lol: :(

Seriously that's Palace, Wolves and Fulham whrere Spurs have stunk the place out at 1 up. Post match Mourinho interview will be interesting. He claimed after the Wolves game he wasn't ordering the players to do this yet the same has happened 10 days later.
yeah bullshit as it's the same thing we used to do under him

Watching Spurs is literally a throw back to us under him, he hasn't learnt anything. He really is done at this level now

Guy Incognito

Get the feeling they'll put it all in europa league soon, got another tough run of games in Feb and March in the league.

Attempt a repeat of 16/17.
I don't think they had the squad to go deep in the league anyway.

BUT, their first XI should not be sitting back and frankly isn't as good as that Chelsea 04-06 side to defend leads.

United58

True :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
They're still only 3 points off 2nd place in fairness! It's not exactly all over just yet!!

James Peril

Losing points at home to Fulham when it matters the most, wow that’s grim José. He must absolutely lose sleep seeing Ole Solskjær bringing United to first, whilst Spurs are down to 6th only a few weeks after they started to believe their own hype... giving those silly «nooo we won’t win the title»-answers when you absolutely think you’re winning the title. José’s done and Tottenham are going nowhere as usual.

eire-red

yeah bullshit as it's the same thing we used to do under him

Watching Spurs is literally a throw back to us under him, he hasn't learnt anything. He really is done at this level now
Absolutely, and he doesn't have John Terry and Carvalho to grind out those clean sheets game after game.

So glad we don't have to bear through Mourinho's anti football anymore, the similarities between us and them under Mourinho are glaring.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Deja vu indeed
thefightingcock said:
Loooooool a draw against Fulham and all the anti Mourinho tarts come out absolutely delighted with that, rubbing their hands. Yeah, draw against a team desperate to get out of relegation, let's sack him.

Seriously, it's a poor result but at the same time Spurs would have also lost a game like this in the past. We don't show up against bottom sides, something we've been guilty of for years.

Poor result but onwards and upwards. Still 6 points off the league leaders.
thefightingcock said:
Totally agree. We had countless chances today but we were damn unlucky. Some folks asking for non stop attacking aka. Liverpool but they also just played 1-1 against Fulham. Some fans are too emotional

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Absolutely, and he doesn't have John Terry and Carvalho to grind out those clean sheets game after game.

So glad we don't have to bear through Mourinho's anti football anymore, the similarities between us and them under Mourinho are glaring.
His tactics are so frustrating. Spurs should have been dominating Fulham tonight. It is inexcusable.

mancan92

Costing me 250 quid now. :lol: :(

Seriously that's Palace, Wolves and Fulham whrere Spurs have stunk the place out at 1 up. Post match Mourinho interview will be interesting. He claimed after the Wolves game he wasn't ordering the players to do this yet the same has happened 10 days later.
He's a bullshitter drives his teams into the ground with some of the most uninspiring man management you will ever see and then blame the players after

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
They're still only 3 points off 2nd place in fairness! It's not exactly all over just yet!!
There is probably a dose of sarcasm in there, but if you drop points at home against Fullham, you are in trouble, simple as that.

DRM

I look forward to seeing which player he will throw under the bus now that Ali is leaving

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
When will people accept he’s absolutely past it at this level. I wonder if the same people who won’t accept Ole is a good manager are those that refuse to see how poor Mourinho is?

Chief123

What is the point in parking the bus against Fulham if two your best players are Kane and Son?
Why with Son and Kane in the side would you want to sit on a 1-0 lead against Fulham!?
It’s the question on many peoples lips :lol:

I actually feel sorry for the Spurs fans. We tried to warn them but they didn’t listen! They had that giddy warm feeling at the beginning of the season but they didn’t learn from us experienced ones!

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Ah yes the old "score an early goal and then fail to kill the game off" routine.

Remember that well.

United58

Jose's Chelsea were far more attacking than his United or Spurs were/are

Ole'sattheWheel

They may be 6th but they're still in the mix. Just a couple of gameweeks go their way and they're right back in it.

Fulham aren't as bad as people make out - got points off pool, Leicester and now spurs.

That 6-1 still stings tbh - to the extent I hope city beat them in the league cup. Cba with spurs thinking they've turned a corner

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
When will people accept he’s absolutely past it at this level. I wonder if the same people who won’t accept Ole is a good manager are those that refuse to see how poor Mourinho is?
I think Ole is pretty average(i have my reasons), but no, i dont rate Mourinho anymore, haven`t in years.
So its not a matter of being for and against the other for me.

Bwuk

Wonder what Kane really thinks. He’s signed until 2024, by which point he’ll be what 31? Too old to move.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Wonder what Kane really thinks. He’s signed until 2024, by which point he’ll be what 31? Too old to move.
You can’t really feel sorry for him though, he’s an idiot for signing that deal and not aspiring for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.