Jose Mourinho Sack Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Probably tempting fate but fun all the same :drool:

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Chelsea are the well run, well managed club that United can only dream of emulating.

Or so I've read on here...

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Can see him being sacked if things don't improve by Christmas (for the record, they will of course).

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Mourinho doing poor in his third year??

No way. It's almost like he runs a club into the ground and gives no thought to any long term planning!

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Mourinho doing poor in his third year??

No way. It's almost like he runs a club into the ground and gives no thought to any long term planning!
It's almost as if relying on "Doctor Needles" to allow you to start the same XI week after week isn't sustainable

It's all going wrong again. What is it with him and that 3rd year?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Post-match implosion please Jose

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Can a Chelsea fan explain why Ivanovic is playing despite being awful all season? Especially given Mourinho said post-match once that he made a mistake by playing him and putting too much faith in him?

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
AVB is available at the end of the season :nervous:

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Won't surprise me if Chelsea are already in touch with Klopp. That's the kind of club they are.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Too early in the match, you're going to jinx it!

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
3 losses in 5 games? Top four looks off for them at this rate.

Never mind, the comeback is on... I'm a fooooooooool.
It's only 5 games in. 4 and a half actually. How can top 4 be off for them already?

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
It's only 5 games in. 4 and a half actually. How can top 4 be off for them already?
I said at this rate.. at this rate of performance/results. They lost 3 games in the entirety of last season, today might be their third loss in five games, but probably not cause Everton are going to bottle it.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Even if he tanks this year.. both he and Chelsea should give it another year. He needs to prove to everyone he can manage for long periods.. he'd be super motivated to put it right and I think it would make him a better manager. I'm sure Sir Alex had bad years but he still stuck at it.. Jose needs to do the same.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
Can a Chelsea fan explain why Ivanovic is playing despite being awful all season? Especially given Mourinho said post-match once that he made a mistake by playing him and putting too much faith in him?
Ivanovic is a respected member of this team but Mourinho has too much faith in him. He's clearly finished. Probably too scared to play Rahman.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Even if he tanks this year.. both he and Chelsea should give it another year. He needs to prove to everyone he can manage for long periods.. he'd be super motivated to put it right and I think it would make him a better manager. I'm sure Sir Alex had bad years but he still stuck at it.. Jose needs to do the same.
Of course he wouldn't deserve to get sacked. But it's Roman and Chelsea and Jose is a cock so it would be hilarious

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Ivanovic is a respected member of this team but Mourinho has too much faith in him. He's clearly finished. Probably too scared to play Rahman.
Sums up Mourinho, biggest coward around.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Of course he wouldn't deserve to get sacked. But it's Roman and Chelsea and Jose is a cock so it would be hilarious
It is hilarious and I am loving it, but at the same time I'm curious to see how Jose can handle staying at a club for longer and still keep his squad firing on all cylinders. It is surely something which plays on his mind.. if he wants to be seen as a superior manager to the likes of Fergie.

OutOfTowner

JCL Daytripping WUM
He's been on a bad run of form alright but it's only September and while a title challenge will be difficult to stage from that kind of deficit, especially against City, it's not beyond the realms of possibility that they'll be up there again com May. With that being said, seeing the kind of bad attention Mourinho has brought on himself and the club along with the farce that was the whole medical team joke situation, if performances don't pick up soon he'll start to walk a fine line. Abramovich has shown himself to be a ruthless owner and he may already feel a little (shudder) embarrassed both by the results and the situations the club has found itself in. If Jose's not careful, he could be gone by January.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Sums up Mourinho, biggest coward around.
I'm not a Mourinho fan and I'm all for a bit of hate but this is ridiculous. Many managers (not just Mourinho) will give experienced players like Ivanovic who have given so much to them and the club a bit of time before dropping them. If Ivanovic keep up this form, he'll be dropped eventually. Nothing cowardly about this.

Trizy

If these were our results (our start 14/15 season) they'd be talking about it for fecking months afterward.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I'm not a Mourinho fan and I'm all for a bit of hate but this is ridiculous. Many managers (not just Mourinho) will give experienced players like Ivanovic who have given so much to them and the club a bit of time before dropping them. If Ivanovic keep up this form, he'll be dropped eventually. Nothing cowardly about this.
I actually think it is somewhat cowardly, or perhaps stubborn. Ivanovic has been one of the worst performers in each of their games this season yet he's undropable. Doesn't even get subbed off. That's 5 games now and most of the goals are coming down his side.

He's being stubborn by playing them to hammer home the point that his squad needed transfers in the summer (yet ironically not playing his 20m LB who would improve them defensively).

Status
Not open for further replies.