Jose Mourinho Sack Watch | Sacked per 19-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
I don't get why top teams still pursue him. At the same time, nobody pursues his countrymen Jorge Jesus who I rate much higher

Bojan11

I wonder is there any chance of the club and the man himself coming to the decision in the summer that this was a misstep and just parting ways before more damage is done.
Will be a pretty hefty pay off. I think they will give him till Xmas.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Poch is going back there I’m calling it.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I know a die hard spurs fan who for years ranted against Mourinho saying he hated him with all his heart his tactics were terrible his attitude wirse etc anytime Jose was bought into the conversation yet once Jose became Spurs Manager he wont hear a bad word against him and thinks the sun shines from him .

Its been great winding him up especially since Ole got us playing
It’s remarkable how he does it. Spinny fecking Hendrix

slored1

So funny watching Spurs do exactly what we did and implode in exactly the same way we did and all that in the first season. Dreadful manager.

HJ12

So against United, his complaint was that 5 subs favour the big teams. Can't use that excuse tonight. :confused:

United Junkie

Never hated him. Always loved the guy even when he was at Chelsea and destroying us. But the guy is finished. The spark is gone. The Special Magic has vanished. He should just go back to Porto or something.

manutddjw

I don’t really follow Spurs news too much, who is their popular player he’s going to pick a public fight with like he did with Casillas, Ronaldo, Hazard and Pogba?

It can’t be Kane because no pundit will support him bashing an Englishmen particularly an excellent one and he knows that.

RedDevilRoshi

I don’t really follow Spurs news too much, who is their popular player he’s going to pick a public fight with like he did with Casillas, Ronaldo, Hazard and Pogba?

It can’t be Kane because no pundit will support him bashing an Englishmen particularly an excellent one and he knows that.
Tanguy Ndombele, I think.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Lo Celso over Bruno? Have a day off Mou
to be fair if he’d said anything else he’d have been slaughtered and it’s going to strengthen the bond between him and the player. He’s finished as a top manager though. It’s going to get seriously toxic over at spurs. Bets on them giving poch the job back after Jose? I just can’t see them backing him enough in the market to ever make a real go of it there and why waste money to half arse it? Strange strange appointment. I thought levy was meant to be shrewd.... shrewd would be getting a modern system manager and giving them whatever scouting and data analysis they need to progress with a top 6 budget. Jose creaming himself over spurs players anytime we played them like we had magically turned into a smaller club than them when he was a huge part of the problem. It’s the Football equivalent of karma.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
When is the Amazon doc coming out again ?

lsd

The Oracle
It’s remarkable how he does it. Spinny fecking Hendrix

I know at least we had some kind of excuse in thinking he still had something to offer but Spurs must have known he was finished yet still gave up Poch for him

But balaks will tell us he winds us up so it's all good. I'll take being bitter over playing terrible football and being smashed by out of form Sheffield United any day

Nickelodeon

Most clubs wouldn’t have money for signings. Spurs wouldn’t be able to afford his sacking.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Genuinely excited to watch his interview :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.