Jose Mourinho Sack Watch | Sacked per 19-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shark

@NotShark
Couldn't have happened to a bigger shit head. Hope the lads are up for next Sunday.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
He's just gone into Spurs not getting enough respect, 'clubs with big history' versus Spurs in terms of his players getting a bit of rough stuff. To be fair to him he's clearly furious about the handball decision and can't let the FA have it as he'd like to but it seems an odd thing to go into in a post-match interview.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
I don’t know why chose to take Ole’s comment as a dig but I’m glad he did. Easy man to wind up.

Skeezix

Did he really say this

I don't know if he said that. But if he said it, he might be insinuating that the big clubs get the penalty decision their way.
Then, that means Tottenham are a smaller club than Newcastle :lol: :lol:

But he did say "I don't want to comment..........If I want to give away money, I'll give it to charity. I don't want to give it to the FA" or something to that end in response to the penalty question in his post-match conference. Quite funny tbh.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
I don't know if he said that. But if he said it, he might be insinuating that the big clubs get the penalty decision their way.
Then, that means Tottenham are a smaller club than Newcastle :lol: :lol:

But he did say "I don't want to comment..........If I want to give away money, I'll give it to charity. I don't want to give it to the FA" or something to that end in response to the penalty question in his post-match conference. Quite funny tbh.
But we were punished for something similar in our first game.

Heritage moment came early for Spurs it seems.

MalcolmTucker

Did he really say this

Yeah he said it. Weirdly it was answering a question about how Son came off at HT, he went on to say it will be the first of many injuries and then went onto say the small club thing, as if being a small club makes you more susceptible to injuries.

Was bizarre and the guy is already losing the plot.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
How were Spurs in the second half? I only watched the first half and they had decent chances.

James Peril

Here is the thing; what would Mourinho say after the game if the decison wasn’t given? And what would Mourinho say if the exact same decision was judged away from Spurs? He would be fuming because he didn’t get a clear penalty bla bla and he would come up with the same, petulant «prefer not to speak» drivel he’s now known for every other week.

Unless you don’t come clean when things are going in your favor, you have absolutely no credibility when things are going against. I don’t see this as particularly controversial, Dier’s hand is stopping the ball from traveling towards goal and it’s just unlucky. It’s also clumsy, his hand is suddenly high up in the air and it’s difficult to see why it needs to go up there. Are people really surprised after seeing what happened in Italy last season? It’s funny when people scream «wrong» when it’s actually right. Go on and discuss the morals - and good luck coming up with a solution that will lead to lesser controversial decisions when they are implemented.

I hate VAR and no doubt like football less because of it. Keep the hawkeye and offsides, leave everything else to the referees as they see it. Oh and throw in red cards as well of course. Drop handballs, fouls leading up to a play that leads up to a goal, and so on and so forth.

Tarrou

I think Jose's hired a mental coach, he stormed off absolutely raging and came back quiet chill :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.