Jose Mourinho Sack Watch | Sacked per 19-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomaldinho1

United properly under his skin at the moment. The fact we seem to get a peno a game and pay woeful football versus SPurs who looked great today and got done last minute with a penalty is so sweet. Would absolutely love it if we beat them via a contentious peno to see his meltdown.

R'hllor

:lol: for this classless cnut and for those who cant take "destroyed" comment and let it slide.

dev1l

Thats not the worst part, portion of those are supposed to be United fans in the same time.
Sad but true. Ironically another word for "fan" is "supporter". They support any other manager except their own :)

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
United properly under his skin at the moment. The fact we seem to get a peno a game and pay woeful football versus SPurs who looked great today and got done last minute with a penalty is so sweet. Would absolutely love it if we beat them via a contentious peno to see his meltdown.
Meltdown will be hilarious.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Yep, clowns here will then come and say why we don't show enough respect to the twat. Won us trophies blah blah
Yeah, comes up with "lolzy he winds you all" bs. He gets shit here as he is a twat, acts like one too.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
I don't get "respect" part about fixture list. What's his solution? This is extraordinary season due to extraordinary circumstances and what other way is there to put together Spurs fixtures list? He can play academy players and fringe players in league Cup.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Did he just call Spurs a small club with no history. When Pep made similar comments about City he got destroyed on here and by City fans...

FujiVice

Spurs have a history and are traditionally a big club. Modern Spurs are tiny shite who bottle everything, but Spurs as a club has a big history. Amazed Mourinho said it to be fair.

James Peril

I’m very surprised Kane and Son have played in every game in the league and Europa after the start. Kane should never have gone on the plane to Bosnia, he will get injured with this amount of games. Son got injured today? We are one Kane-injury away from an insane meltdown from Mourinho.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
And then his fans think ManUtd fans are obsessed with him when he can't shut his mouth.
I honestly wouldn't care about him if his rabid fanbase didn't keep coming along and try convincing everyone he was great for us. Nothing, and I mean nothing, will ever change my mind on his time and here and I'd certainly never take him back. I don't care if he outperformed Solskjaer, he wasn't the right man for the job.

Cloud7

So Jose has finally had his moment of dragging the club he's employed by. Amazing how all these things happen like clockwork. I'm surprised he didn't manage to find some way to praise himself while saying that.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I honestly wouldn't care about him if his rabid fanbase didn't keep coming along and try convincing everyone he was great for us. Nothing, and I mean nothing, will ever change my mind on his time and here and I'd certainly never take him back. I don't care if he outperformed Solskjaer, he wasn't the right man for the job.
Yeah, hilarious that people start to count community shield as a trophy too :lol:

R'hllor

Sad but true. Ironically another word for "fan" is "supporter". They support any other manager except their own :)
They were his fans before he became United manager, which is also weird, being a fan of someone who was taking titles away from your club while being in Chelsea. We would have similar circus if Poch replaces Ole, then you have to deal with Amadeus and those who are blindly glued to Ole, even Ole and JM isnt a same case.

MalcolmTucker

Yep. Anyone who supports United and still defends Mourinho after his heritage speech is a certified weirdo

BlueHaze

What the feck is he going on a tirade about respect and all this all over about a penalty rewarded against them, fecking hell what a drama queen. How can he not be ashamed of this pathetic behaviour he's a grown man ffs. Some children in a sandbox are better behaved.

Supports
England
I’m very surprised Kane and Son have played in every game in the league and Europa after the start. Kane should never have gone on the plane to Bosnia, he will get injured with this amount of games. Son got injured today? We are one Kane-injury away from an insane meltdown from Mourinho.
Kane wasn't supposed to play in the last EL match but had to come on at 1-1 with under half an hour left because a combination of first-teamers and priority subs somehow wasn't enough. Scary for Spurs fans (and me as a fan of Kane) how dependent they are on those two players.

Chief123

I would always want us to play well, but I would love if we had a shocker next week against Spurs but then got a contentious penalty in the 105th minute which was a trip by Dier on Pogba right on the edge of the 18 yard box.

Then Fernandes steps up to take it and does a hop, skip, jump, pants down, dinks it down the middle where it comes off the underside of the cross bar, bounces back out, ref blows the full time whistle, but just as he blows it, the ball spins back and goes in the net. It goes to VAR who award it as a goal while Jose is already walking down the tunnel. Nob.

The salt is tearing him apart! :lol:

If only he had that sort of luck at United, eh, Jose.

There used to be a Liverpool graph that mapped their season. Optimism to delusion to acceptance, and next year was theirs.

Surely there must be a Jose meltdown map? He follows the same path everytime.

Chief123

If only he had that sort of luck at United, eh, Jose.

There used to be a Liverpool graph that mapped their season. Optimism to delusion to acceptance, and next year was theirs.

Surely there must be a Jose meltdown map? He follows the same path everytime.
His comments today are the start of his meltdowns. He’s tried so hard to be normal and not give the media what they want. But he just can’t resist. I was going to give him till after Christmas at least, but the Covid depression means he’s going to lose his shit before we even get to Halloween.

I actually feel sorry for the spurs fans who have been so excited by the revolution. They haven’t tasted the full Jose effect yet.

always_hoping

Someone needs to tell Jose that the penalty Pogba got against Spurs last season and the challenge by Pogba that VAR deemed wasn't a penalty yesterday was both correct calls. His after match rants are getting worse, a box within a box and he's at Spurs now because he loves them :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.