Jose Mourinho Sack Watch | Sacked per 19-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
The Spurs fans that still back this outdated, toxic dinosaur have zero sympathy from me.

It's actually fecking hilarious that they still think Jose has been hard done by even after conclusive evidence that suggests, going by his recent times at Chelsea and us, he's waaaaaay past his sale by date.

Gasolin

Just had a glance at the Spurs forum. Apparently Jose needs 18 points from their next 4 games to better the points total Villas-Boas was sacked with.

You absolutely love to see it.
Huh? That's incredible. Basically he will be worse than Villas-Boas no matter what then?

Mindhunter

Why the hell would Rodgers go to Spurs? I hope he is smarter than that.
Also no sympathy at all with Spurs, any club which hires him after the United fiasco deserves all it gets from him.
The same way we made the same mistake after his Chelsea fiasco.
Maybe he likes to eat his cheese in a small room in an empty cavernous state-of-the-art stadium while an NFL game is playing on TV?

FrantikChicken

Can spurs even afford to sack him? They have a brand new stadium they've to pay for with 0 fans in it for the past year. They were supposed to also get a lot of £ from NFL games being played there

crossy1686

career ending
Cue rumours of a toxic environment, Jose coming out in the post-match saying his methods are second to none but there are some things a coach cannot fix. Completely throwing his players under the bus.

Will he make it to the cup final? Will he see out the season?

Mindhunter

Can spurs even afford to sack him? They have a brand new stadium they've to pay for with 0 fans in it for the past year. They were supposed to also get a lot of £ from NFL games being played there
And that's why I love it. I have no malice towards Spurs, except of course the schadenfreude from Glaston's constant wumming on this forum. I actually liked them very much before Jose. I just love that fact that whatever happens, Levy will be taken to the cleaners. I just can't stand his fake "hard negotiator" stance which has frankly cost others as well as his own club a lot. He is just a contract bully who thinks he is doing an awesome job.

I do hope though that they don't collapse due to the financial ramifications of this as well as having to finance the massive loan in the middle of a pandemic when they can't generate revenues from their elephant. Kane putting in a transfer request would really spiral them towards financial doom.

Gasolin

And that's why I love it. I have no malice towards Spurs, except of course the schadenfreude from Glaston's constant wumming on this forum. I actually liked them very much before Jose. I just love that fact that whatever happens, Levy will be taken to the cleaners. I just can't stand his fake "hard negotiator" stance which has frankly cost others as well as his own club a lot. He is just a contract bully who thinks he is doing an awesome job.

I do hope though that they don't collapse due to the financial ramifications of this as well as having to finance the massive loan in the middle of a pandemic when they can't generate revenues from their elephant. Kane putting in a transfer request would really spiral them towards financial doom.
Realistically though if they have to pay Jose and all, at this point, I think they are going to crumble. But it seems that there is the possibility to get some revenue for the clubs starting end of May so who knows if that changes the perspective for Spurs.

sport2793

Realistically though if they have to pay Jose and all, at this point, I think they are going to crumble. But it seems that there is the possibility to get some revenue for the clubs starting end of May so who knows if that changes the perspective for Spurs.
I hope they fall apart, small time fan base and a small time club. All the dancing after that 6-1 did it for me.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
Sacking Poch was so fecking stupid.

The squad is utter wank, despite what a few fans on here were trying to bullshit about a few months back when they were doing better than us. A manager needs serious money to fix that squad. Spurs won't give him money, and Mourinho isn't patient enough to not lose his shit and throw everyone under the bus.
Looking a complete disaster.
In hindsight, no doubt Poch had them punching above their weight for a while, but its not that bad. Lloris, Kane and Son are top quality and would walk into any PL team and players like Alderweireld, Dier Alli and Hojbjerg are good players.

The problem apparently is that Jose has sucked all life from them with his negative shite and it shows on the pitch. Unless Kane or Son produces a moment of magic they have nothing.

Bearded One

Jose is one of the greatest managers of this generation but I think football has moved from where he is now.

GoldanoGraham

It’s not looking great for Levy and Spurs.....Jose is contracted to summer 2023 with no exit clause and he is on £15m+ a season.

Spurs are also the most indebted club in Europe due to their stadium loans.

They are paying out huge wages for Bale on loan while he is not getting played and unrest is brewing. He has already picked out some players for his deflection attacks, Dele Alli being the main focus.

couple this with the dire football he is serving up, disgruntled players being thrown under the bus can mean only one thing. ......

When not If.

JuriM

Anyway, if Mourinho can't save the season, their #1 target for the summer is Julian Nagelsmann.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Anyway, if Mourinho can't save the season, their #1 target for the summer is Julian Nagelsmann.
No way Nagelsmann goes to Spurs. There are going to be some vacancies at bigger clubs, with bigger ambitions and deeper ambitions that he can go to. Why would he risk his reputation by going from RBL to Spurs, when one can argue that RBL are possibly a bigger and stronger club right now?

Judas

Open to offers
Hope Jose turns it around, they'll never get anywhere of note with him, but I'd be beyond pissed off if they traded him in for Nagelsmann. I've no idea why he'd go there though, massive step down for him.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
I wouldn't write them off yet. It wouldn't be unlike Mourinho to get out of jail with a Europa league win.

Judas

Open to offers
I'd sort of laugh if they stunk up the place all season and then won the EL, thus meaning Spurs are stuck with him for awhile longer. Would Spurs even enjoy that scenario? It would be the ultimate can a win be a loss situation.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
That comment of Jose moaning about Aguero and Jesus is so true. Him and his cult fans would have non stop moaned about injured player if he was at City. After Spurs, I don't think he will get a job in PL again

JuriM

No way Nagelsmann goes to Spurs. There are going to be some vacancies at bigger clubs, with bigger ambitions and deeper ambitions that he can go to. Why would he risk his reputation by going from RBL to Spurs, when one can argue that RBL are possibly a bigger and stronger club right now?
Crazier things have happened in the past, truth to be told, nobody knows what Nagelsmann want's to do atm. But he is the #1 on their shortlist.

Flexdegea

Crazier things have happened in the past, truth to be told, nobody knows what Nagelsmann want's to do atm. But he is the #1 on their shortlist.

He ain't wasting his shot at the premier League going to spurs who currently haven't s pot to piss in, plus it limit his options moving to another big hitter in the league. He seems really ambitious.

I'd be very surprised if he moved there.

Be big sclap for spurs if they got him considering how everyone w##ks over him

Tony247

It will take two seasons for spurs to clean up the mess jose has left them into. No way any promising or top manager will take that job.

RUCK4444

It will take two seasons for spurs to clean up the mess jose has left them into. No way any promising or top manager will take that job.
Yup. At least, at this stage, he hasn't filled their squad with ageing or bang-average players like he did with us. That would be a big problem for Spurs with their limited spending, Levy is savvy enough to keep a reign on Mou's disastrous short term recruitment though I think.

romufc

Its funny that the Spurs fans have already given up on Jose. His 3 year cycle is now a 1 year cycle. Without fans in the stadium and the cost to get rid of him would be too much.

I sense he will make the place alot more toxic before he leaves.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Potter, Ralph, Julian, Thomas Frank...do you honestly believe none of those would accept the job?

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
....& yet he's only been there a year and spent 2 years at United but some section of the Man United fanbase want/wanted Ole gone in less than 2 seasons. 1 season in fact there was calls for Ole to go!

Judging by this post, Ole hasn't even got to the point where he can make his own mark on the club as he has spent the last 2 seasons cleaning up Jose's mess!

Tony247

Potter, Ralph, Julian, Thomas Frank...do you honestly believe none of those would accept the job?
I would have thought so If they were not such a mess. They might have to gamble on someone not so in news. But again, yeh, money can make things work, you never know.

Devil81

Its funny that the Spurs fans have already given up on Jose. His 3 year cycle is now a 1 year cycle. Without fans in the stadium and the cost to get rid of him would be too much.

I sense he will make the place alot more toxic before he leaves.
To be fair people are writing him off before he's even started a job these days, nobody expects him to make it to three years and people are predicting the inevitable melt down before it's even happened.

Inigo Montoya

....& yet he's only been there a year and spent 2 years at United but some section of the Man United fanbase want/wanted Ole gone in less than 2 seasons. 1 season in fact there was calls for Ole to go!

Judging by this post, Ole hasn't even got to the point where he can make his own mark on the club as he has spent the last 2 seasons cleaning up Jose's mess!
Oh do be careful now, that's far too rad for some on here :lol:

Inigo Montoya

I would have thought so If they were not such a mess. They might have to gamble on someone not so in news. But again, yeh, money can make things work, you never know.
They gambled on Poch and his team produced some very attractive football.

Tony247

They gambled on Poch and his team produced some very attractive football.
Absolutely. But their team was buzzing even before Poch took over. Of course, Poch (and Kane) took them to a level up. But this time incoming manager will have trickier job.

Would be interesting to see if Kane stays or leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.