Jose Mourinho | Spurs manager

At every club he's been at since 2002, Mourinho has won trophies. Will he win one at Spurs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sylar

Reckon he told his players at half time they will be challenging for the league and the pressure got to them?

Dominos

You could not write this, how the hell have they blown it :lol:

On a serious note, ignoring this game and Mourinho, I don't see Spurs' team as good enough to win the league. They have europa league distraction in an already packed schedule, lack a bit of depth and outside of Son/Kane I think probably lacking top quality, injury to either would be disaster. However I don't think City or Liverpool are going to rack up their usual 100 points so it could open things up for an outsider the sneak it this year.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
I might be wrong about Mourinho. I taught his career was over after United, but it seems like he is still a very good manager (I.e., top five). I had him in top ten, but it seems like he has not lost it. However, Mourinho second season is typically his strongest. This season might be the highest of his career at Spurs. So, I will not be surprised if he wins a trophy with these lots.

Mourinho still has been United most accomplished and best manager post Sir Alex.
Thats some jinx :lol:

Good man

slored1

They won't win the league. Today I was disappointed by them, as they let West Ham control the second half for no reason and also they have no midfield depth. One injury to Hojbjerg or Ndombele and they are fecked.

Stactix

Had to laugh coming on here at 3-0.. with the Mourinho lovers back in force, Spurs 'win the league'? We're 5 fecking games into the season.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Sheesh some "fans" have so much hatred for Pogba that they used Tottenham leading 3-0 as an excuse to praise Jose and shit on Paul. It's just fecking sad, just enjoy games without having to drag unrelated stuff

Sheesh some "fans" have so much hatred for Pogba that they used Tottenham leading 3-0 as an excuse to praise Jose and shit on Paul. It's just fecking sad, just enjoy games without having to drag unrelated stuff
he lives in their minds rent free

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Not a Spurs fan in sight here tonight. Just like I said before. Fair weather.
Yep, the ones we all know on FB who post their little memes, and were very quick to mail their thoughts on our 6-1 have been very quiet indeed.
Such a mug punter club. Glorious to see today.

The weirdest thing of it all, is a Jose team being so attacking, and so crap at defending and holding leads.

James Peril

They won't win the league. Today I was disappointed by them, as they let West Ham control the second half for no reason and also they have no midfield depth. One injury to Hojbjerg or Ndombele and they are fecked.
One could also say that such a midfield will never win anything, dead average.

slored1

One could also say that such a midfield will never win anything, dead average.
Nah, Lo Celso and Ndombele are very good, Hojbjerg is also decent. They just have absolutely garbage replacements in Sissoko, Winks and Gedson.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Reckon he told his players at half time they will be challenging for the league and the pressure got to them?
I don't think it should matter what the manager says to you at half time when you lead 3-0 and are still leading 3-0 with 10 minutes to go. José will do his best to take the focus off the players but they are the ones that needs serious questions asked after drawing this.

Trophy Room

Result and mocking aside, Mourinho is building a very good team who will challenge for the title (if Kane stays fit). Also, I think their response to this result will be different than in other years.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Just need a few more sickening results and it'll be the usual Jose meltdown ?

There will be mountains of injuries this season due to the crazy schedule, Spurs have a thin squad and can see them fading in last few months of the season.