Jose Mourinho | Spurs manager

At every club he's been at since 2002, Mourinho has won trophies. Will he win one at Spurs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Irwin99

His next three fixtures should be at least 7 or 9 points which might give him some breathing space (Fulham could be the trickiest of them)

Despite their crap form I'm not sure many teams would want to meet them in the EL draw which is pretty much their priority this season. Yes their defence is god awful but they still have Kane and Son and now it seems Dele and Bale are regaining a bit of form.

CM

He was out of a job after Leipzig didn't offer him a new contract..
It wasn't direct but he still could've got a bigger job. Castles is likely talking rubbish but it isn't exactly an outlandish suggestion if the Spurs job becomes available.

dbs235

Providing Kane doesn't leave I think Spurs would be really dangerous under a new attacking manager. Imagine Kane Son and a Bale who seems to be returning to form under a manager that plays on the front foot.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Providing Kane doesn't leave I think Spurs would be really dangerous under a new attacking manager. Imagine Kane Son and a Bale who seems to be returning to form under a manager that plays on the front foot.
Is he actually "returning to form" or is it what I call the Torres syndrome? Ie people start getting giddy because he's had a couple of games where he's got the basics right!

dbs235

Is he actually "returning to form" or is it what I call the Torres syndrome? Ie people start getting giddy because he's had a couple of games where he's got the basics right!
Well yeah the bar has been lowered so much for him compared to his prime that a goal and a couple of assists seems like he's playing really well. But nethertheless it's an improvement from how he was at the start of the season.

Powderfinger

Supports
Arsenal
I think the question with Bale is less form than whether he is physically capable of playing Premier League intensity football for 65-70 minutes (let alone 90) on a regular basis.

My guess is no.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Hadn't they already agreed to sign Nagelsmann and so he quit as he didn't want to essentially be a caretaker?
Exactly. Rangnick had decided to install Nagelsmann instead of offering Hasenhüttl a new contract.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I recall many posts on this forum claiming that Spurs would collapse once our difficult run of games began, starting with City. Yet here we are, in top spot.
I'm forgetting that when your form does decline you'll be off back to India and we'll never see you again until your form comes back. So i'll be seeing you in February I guess.
GlastonSpur Last seen Jan 31, 2021

Maybe in April? :)