Joshua King and Matty James @ Preston (Loan Watch)

MacMUFC

Yeah, if theres one thing for certain about Joshua King, its that he has lightning pace. This kid is stupidly fast.

RedLars

This thread needs vids of his assist and goal, asap!

From the sound of it he had 18 magnificent minutes on the pitch.

jb8521

Matt James also scored after flicking the ball past the defender and finishing and won a penalty after a nut meg

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Yeh, i heard Josh went on a 80 yard run skinning 8 players then went round the keeper before deciding that was too easy to ran back to his own goal, then back again and cunted it into the top corner from 35yards. :drool:

Joga_Bonito

He’ll play upon, Your naturalistic intuitions…
Will you teach me the ways of the iplayer, Joga?
Care to share a PM? I'll be your friend
I should say that the most reliable method isn't free, unfortunately, although all accounts that I have read suggest that it works brilliantly. If anyone genuinely wants to regularly watch all of the various players from British TV (BBC, ITV, Channel 4, etc), the best site that I know of is Identity Cloaker.

Red Defence

“United stands for attacking, attractive football
Ferguson has the luxury of being able to call on his dad – who was watching on from the stands - to lend him some of United’s best young players, and one of those, Matty James, doubled Preston’s lead after 57 minutes after ghosting into the box to get on the end of Callum Davidson’s throw-in and fire past fon Williams.

Another of Fergie’s fledglings Joshua King, who made his United debut in the same competition last season, came off the bench to lay on the fourth for Hayes after 75 minutes before racing clear to add the fifth himself two minutes from time.
From the MEN. King came on in the 72nd minute.

(Goals should be shown on The League Cup Show, BBC1 Weds at 23:15.)

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
James has certainly been a runaway success in his time there so far. Very positive about his future, I think that he'll make an excellent player for a team in future. I'm hopeful that'll be with us, but even if not, I think it'll be at premiership level. Great talent with a great attitude.

I hadn't been that keen on King getting loaned prior to it happening, I thought that he still needed a full season of reserve games and to try and impacy on the first team squad in the cups. If he can steer clear of injuries though, and perform to his potential, he'll be an excellent player for them, and it'll be good for us to have him getting experience at a high level. Sounds like they got a taster yesterday, hopefully plenty more to come. I can see "Give it to King you greedy bastard" becoming a popular saying.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Won the second penalty. She says Chris Brown but it's definitely number 6, which is James.