Joshua King

LouisRocca

According to Norwegian newspaper Aftenposten, UNITED have signed 15 year old (born 1992) Joshua King from Norwegina PL side Vaalerenga. I must admit that I don't know much about this player, but I think he is a striker and wingplayer. He's playing for Norway U15, and for his club at Junior level(U19). In his debut for the U19, he had 1 goal and 1 assist, pretty good considering him playing players up to 4 years older. He's highly regarded as one of the most talented players at his age in norway. He is a technical very gifted player, and has a good eye for goal as far as I have heard.
Here's a story about him (in norwegian) and some pics.

I don't know when he's suppose to move to UNITED, but I think he had a trail earlier this year. If anyone have more information about this player, I would love to hear. Tony, have you heard anything about this player?

Reactions: 1 person

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Oh, really? Does he talk like a retard? Just been reading about this at vpn.no. The Vålerenga fans are not too happy.

LouisRocca

Cnut beat me to it, there was a story in the paper issue of Aftenposten on saturday, I have just read the story on vpn.no's forum too.
Here are a story from his debut for Vaalerenga junior (U19)(the story is in norwegian)

Does anyone of you know more about this player?
Is there any chance of him moving to Manchester this year, or doe's he have to wait until he's 16?

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies

Hehe. The things poor Karl must endure. His neighbours mean well, but they just end up making him angry. Hehe. That Tore Ryen sure is crazy.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies

Man, he is sooo pissed off right here. I love this picture!! Oh, no... He's about to explode again! Run for your lives!

LouisRocca

Elliot, what the f... is this, I must say that I totaly agree with Cnut(I never thought I would say that ;) ), you should get out more!!! :houllier:

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Why arent valeranga fans happy? Is he good then?

And more importantly, is he bold? If hes not a bold Noggie, I dont want him here.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies

And more importantly, is he bold? If hes not a bold Noggie, I dont want him here.
Apparently he's a brilliant prospect. I've got a few mates who support Enga, and they've been raving about him since he was 13. Playing for one of Norway's finest u19 teams at 15 is rare.

LouisRocca

SmashedHombre wrote:

His suppose to be one of the brigthest talents in his agegroup, playing for Valerenga U19, I guess thats why their fans are not to happy about this. In this article you will find a pic of him, and no, he's not bold...

LouisRocca

I know Elliott, but as my frustation for your silly pictures grew larger and larger, my head exploded and bold became bald:keano:

He's not BALD, but I hope his bold...

He's playing against players 4 years older, so I would guess him to be bold

LouisRocca

M160RA wrote:
Is that a Norwegian name?
No, it's not a common norwegian name, as far as I have found out, his father is from Gambia.

I heard that Jim Solbakken, 20LEGENDs close friend and advicer, was helping Joshua with his contract with UNITED. I think he did the same when we signed Wolff Eikrem.
As far as I understand, Joshua King is a fast, skillfull player that is quite strong for his age. I think he will join UNITED next year cos of the rules of signing players under 16. Is only other chance as far as I know, is if his family moves to Manchester with him.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
If he stays at Vål'enga this season, I'll definitely go and watch him play whenever I can. Just hope it works out better than my Obi Mikel scouting missions :mad:

LouisRocca

Elliott
He might play some matches, cos he's been promoted to the U19 this summer. Joshua might play in the Junior Cup match against Glimt, they play at Voldsløkka 29th september at 16.00. Here are the Fixturelist for Vaalerenga U19
Feel free to comment if you see any matches with Joshua plays.

I heard from a friend of mine that Joshua are discussing terms for a contract with UNITED, and that he hasn't signed anything yet, but is most likely to do so.

Danish Wizard

Can you translate?
The article says
Joshua King has trained with United a couple of times. He has impressed the club, and now United want him permanently..
He has been offered a contract, and only details left, before han signs.
He will move when he turns 16, at the 9th of January.

His main forces is his speed, he can go past players and his natural fitness is superb. His a winner, a good athlete and has great technic.
He's mainly a striker, but can also play on either wing. 1.80 m high.

nimic

something nice
Scout
His agent has recently told United.no that he's moving to Manchester with his mother in January, when he's old enough to actually sign the contract.

Can't say I know anything at all about this player, but it's always nice to see more Norwegians at United (so long as they're not Riise).

Sjarkus

His agent has recently told United.no that he's moving to Manchester with his mother in January, when he's old enough to actually sign the contract.

Can't say I know anything at all about this player, but it's always nice to see more Norwegians at United (so long as they're not Riise).
He's obviously a exciting talent, but he's going to get a tough time breaking through to the first team. His physique is very good for his age, or so I'm told.

prateik

feck aguero .. we have macheda+king
king kiko .. some striker partnership that

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
feck aguero .. we have macheda+king
king kiko .. some striker partnership that
and welbeck ;)

It'll be good for him to get his first goal in the reserves sooner rather then later just to keep his confidence high. Oh and hopefully no injuries..

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Very exciting prospect. Him and Cofie look quite promising.