Joshua King

Genius Me!

Proud EE fan, 10k club member & NSFW crew member
Never expected him to break into our team to be fair. Good luck to him.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Good luck to him. Any idea of the fee we received?

I remember when we sold Shawcross, Pulis said something like Fergie wanted Ryan to get games, so he made him availible really cheap, with big bonuses if Stoke ever got promoted/if Shawcross ever played many games.

I imagine it's something similar with King.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Best of luck, Josh. You're gonna need it at that freak show of a club.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Good luck to him.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Only signed a 2 and a half year deal, so should it all go wrong he's not tied down there for ages. I don't see how it's a bad move for him, he's played 8 times since joining in November, as long as the new manager isn't a total feckwit and somehow doesn't see that King is better than what they've already got then he'll get a load of game time. Although he's looked bright in reserve matches, no Premiership club is going to sign him permanently on that basis, ex-reserve players pretty much always start in the Championship and work their way upwards.

Cevno

Good luck to him.

Surely, he could have gotten another club at that level except Blackburn though? Still a chance to make it as a premiership striker.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
I wish we'd put buy back clauses in our deals. We've a ton of striking talent. If he can get consistency in his game, he'll be a very good player. Goodluck luck to him.

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
Shame to see him go, searing pace he just lacked a bit of composure/final third and was eager to get games so fair play to him, best of luck

MPTutd

If he discovers the art of finishing he could be a very good player.

Fastest player I have ever seen at United.

I saw this transfer coming. He's a very capable young striker but he just hasn't looked like joining our first team. Either way good luck to him at Blackburn. They're a good club, under some dodgy management, and in time he may help them back to the Premier League.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
C'mon guys, of course he was going to leave. No need to overrate our reserves this much. He's 20 and he's got about a season in total, mostly in subs, of games under his belt, from 4 different loan spells. Has hardly impressed at the top level. Was only a matter of time before he left.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Really did have very high hopes for him at one point, shame about the injuries. Would agree with the comment about his pace. I remember seeing him live a few years back at Moss Lane and thinking no-one on earth could possibly be faster than that, and that was with the ball at his feet!

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Was always going to be very difficult for him to break through here, so no surprise that we have let him go. Hope he does well