Josip Juranović

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Of course Chelsea are interested......are we going to complain about this one too?

JB7

Can he put one foot in front of the other? If so he's better than Dalot.

daba

Just watched a YT “highlight” video and in the first 1:30 I’m seeing a lot of McTominay-esque passing.

Pass

Reyoji-Utd

The caf is full on mode dont want dont want dont want. All players that linked to us after Sunday defeat are all better than what we have but no we dont want, we want the best of the best but hey they all in Madrid, Barca, Bayern, Liverpool, City, PSG...we can have them, cant we?

GledTheRed

Apparently so, but I reckon if we were linked to Hakimi right now people would piss and whine. “Shit defender”, “too old”, “Madrid cast off”…
I think it's just the reality of knowing that whoever we sign will be a dud due to the state of the club.

I reckon Mbappe would look poor in our side.

BuzzKillington

I think it's just the reality of knowing that whoever we sign will be a dud due to the state of the club.

I reckon Mbappe would look poor in our side.
I’ve become a little defeatist about our prospects recently so I know what you mean, but a good performance against Brentford and everybody is going to feel a little silly and quickly forget this last week.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Very good player who is better than the rb options we have but another signing that wouldn't improve us significantly and not much of an upgrade.

Excellent in Scotland, but would expect him to move to the likes of Brentford, Palace, Leeds etc.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
feck me 26 the new 30. Apparently.
Without being entirely dismissive, a 26 year old playing in the Scottish league is hardly going to burst into life and be a top 4 PL quality player.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Marcelo is a free agent shame we have lbs good for a year

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Without being entirely dismissive, a 26 year old playing in the Scottish league is hardly going to burst into life and be a top 4 PL quality player.
Think VVD was 24 when he moved, not that big of a difference. CBs peak later though, so maybe it does matter indeed

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Think VVD was 24 when he moved, not that big of a difference. CBs peak later though, so maybe it does matter indeed
VVD didn’t go straight from Celtic to a top 4 side, though. He had three years at Southampton and then when he was 27 he did!

If this guy is any good, I’d anticipate him making a similar sort of move to a midtable/lower half PL side.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Worst source you could have.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
VVD didn’t go straight from Celtic to a top 4 side, though. He had those two years at Southampton and then when he was 26 he did!

If this guy is any good, I’d anticipate him making a similar sort of move to a midtable/lower half PL side.
Yeah fair point. So United over Chelsea :( ?

Varun1

As good as he may be, the situation around our LB/RB/CB and wing position is pretty damn annoying ... we've got more bodies than we need, mostly average players, can't shift them, and personally I can't see a pathway to the first team.
We have yet to move on Brandon, AWB / Laird, Jones, Bailly, Tuanzebe, Mengi (injured I think), Pellistri / Amad & Chong. We had a bloated squad before, but it feels it's still very bloated despite the departures.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
He was playing in Poland a year ago and was not even that amazing here.

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
Chelsea are looking at squad RBs. Presumably we would be looking at a lot. Azpi is most likely going to be a CB now.

If this rumor was even remotely true it would be first team football vs back up.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Most likely referring to the above report but it's in the Mail now.

Real Name

The guy played in Polish Ekstraklasa 2-3 years ago.
That alone should be enough to write him off.
Modrić played in Croatian league. I'm not saying Juranović is on his level, just pointing out writing someone off cause he played in Poland is silly.