Juan Fernando Quintero

Baxter

Saw his couple of the games at the Emirates Cup, and he was very good. He played a bit further forward though. Is he an out and out central midfielder?

Brilliant control, vision and a cracking shot. A very good prospect.

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
He plays very forward indeed, not a CM. He will replace Lucho probably, or play as a false winger like James did.

Cantona'sCollar

I saw this guy play over 2 years ago, and he immediately struck me as a future star. You never know with talent today, as there is such competition, but he looks like he has something special about him. Great awareness, touch and shot.

JohnnyLaw

Absolutely brilliant since coming on. Almsot scored what would have been a favorrite for goal of the tournament aswell.

Santos J

Colombia are churning out quality winger one after the other. Very impressive short cameo.
Plays more centrally than out wide tbf. Quality little player either way, give it a year or two and he'll probably be the next one out of Porto for £30m+.

Glanville95

Plays more centrally than out wide tbf. Quality little player either way, give it a year or two and he'll probably be the next one out of Porto for £30m+.
Ah right, what I've seen of him at Porto he played wide. Never seen him play for Colombia before today though.

Devil may care

He looked sharp when he came on and I'm giving him full credit for that attempted chip of the keeper. :D Definitely looks like a #10 not a CM.