Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I have a feeling Mourinho wouldn't get rid even if he came. Still has two years left on his contract.
Plus he's with Adidas, so not certain Mo would be able to just do away with one of their major marketing 'tool'. I don't think anyway...

sugar_kane

Terrible sub today, against a team whose greatest strengths are pace and strength, of which Mata has neither.

Dir Wangem

MOTM for me. Looked like only player capable of creating something in that front 4. Also scored the winner.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Easily the best player today, although, that doesn't tell anything. Did create a few good chances- Rooney in 1st half, Valencia in 2nd, Herrera once

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
He was the only outfield player who looked like he wanted to win. Mighty Mata v Norwich, mouse v everyone else.

NinjaFletch

Don't think he was great today, but he has a knack of bailing us out when we're at our shittest.

Sylar

In the second half, he started to run things. But then we kinda stopped passing him the ball until he turned up for the goal (made it look much easier than it was).

Ixion

Finish was trickier than it looked with it just bouncing slightly

Devil may care

Lovely stuff from Mata with that young fan at the end. The match was so terrible that every attacker looked bad but he made the one decent support run we managed all game and was clinical with his finish.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He had a really good second half. Pretty much ran the show for us.

R'hllor

To bad he will be gone if cnut comes in,JM and his pet are allergic on anything classy.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
To bad he will be gone if cnut comes in,JM and his pet are allergic on anything classy.
I honestly don't want Mourinho to come if he's gonna get rid of Juan, but I can't stand another season of Van Gaal. ARGH

PepsiCola

Fantastic person and a great footballer. For such a slated player, he has won us a lot of points this season.

By far our most productive player.

Commentary mentioned him running most the pitch to get in the box for the goal, refreshing after a lack of drive on display today.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
When used correctly and in proper formation, he can produce highest quality.

Opponent wasn't that hard but secured three points matters a lot more and he delivered that with huge act of class on the pitch and outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.