Status
Not open for further replies.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Told you all from the get go he's bloody naff

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
He had a penalty saved. It happens.

It wasn't even that poor a penalty. If the keeper doesn't guess the right way it looks well placed, if he does it looks weak.

the hea

Crap performance from him topped off by a shit penalty. This guy really isn't the type of person you want around when it really matters.

ZDwyr

I thought he was pretty good to start with. Poor penalty though, too soft.

FujiVice

I was shitting mysef when he stepped up for that penalty. The keeper looked about 8 foot tall. He wasnt confident at all in Mata putting it away.

Has Herrera missed a pen? He seems to slot them away every time I remember him taking one.

Raw

Didn't he have a pretty shit penalty record at Chelsea? I remember he missed one in the CL final too.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I was shitting mysef when he stepped up for that penalty. The keeper looked about 8 foot tall. He wasnt confident at all in Mata putting it away.

Has Herrera missed a pen? He seems to slot them away every time I remember him taking one.
He's taken one in his entire career... which is probably why you remember it so well!

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Jesus christ lads. He missed a penalty... we always miss feckin' penalties, calm down.
He's the senior forward on the pitch and indeed has been for much of the season. And he's been dreadful. Young lads have been showing him up. What I don't get is why Van Gaal doesn't just drop him. Hooks him almost every game so he must recognise these terrible performances. I doubt Perreira would be much more effective but at least he'd be getting experience and would put his fecking back into it. We need fewer soft little passionless crybabies in the team and he's the softest of the lot.

Devil may care

He was poor in general in the first half but much better in the second, even taking some leadership responsibility with the ref.

Duafc

Village Lemon
Thought he could have done more throughout the entire game. He should be able to impose himself.

That said he had very key contributions in the second half.

Born2Lose

The problem with the penalty miss is that it's indicative of his character, I wouldn't have any faith in Mata, Carrick or Rooney scoring a penalty for us. As our 3 most experienced players that worries me.

The way the kids played today showed more character than Carrick, Mata or Rooney have shown at any point this season.

Annihilate Now!

Scout
The problem with the penalty miss is that it's indicative of his character, I wouldn't have any faith in Mata, Carrick or Rooney scoring a penalty for us. As our 3 most experienced players that worries me.
Doesn't really make sense though considering he'd previously already scored 2 pressure penalties for us...

Also, considering he put the miss behind him and went on to have a big influence in our 2nd and 3rd goals, I'd say that speaks pretty well about his character.

Manny

Grammar Police
He was very good tonight.

Stupid to judge his performance on a missed penalty.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He was alright. Stepped up once others had.

Annihilate Now!

Scout
He was alright. Stepped up once others had.
I thought he just stepped up straight from the off in the second half - as if the penalty miss kicked him into gear. Pretty much the first thing we did after half time was him putting in a peach of a ball into Schneiderlin who should have scored.

walkinhop

I don't know lads. He would probably look much better in a better United team but as things stand, he doesn't seem to be what we need. I am generally not a fan of special snowflakes and he is one of them technical pumpkins that work great in a great team and seem spineless in a weaker one. Not a fan, never been. For a guy who relies on technique the most he is making too many technical mistakes.

Born2Lose

Doesn't really make sense though considering he'd previously already scored 2 pressure penalties for us...

Also, considering he put the miss behind him and went on to have a big influence in our 2nd and 3rd goals, I'd say that speaks pretty well about his character.
The rest of his performance against a poor Danish side was good, but if he can't do it against them he should probably hang up his boots. I'm considering the whole season, and 4 premier league goals and 3 assists in 23 starts in my opinion is a poor return.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The penalty was awful, but he was a good tonight. Made a lot runs, created space for the other players. A lot better at no10.

Status
Not open for further replies.