Jude Bellingham | Borussia Dortmund player...

EtH

I’m not convinced he’ll be a proper CM either. Would be madness to spend big on him until that is clear. He is playing much like Pogba did positionally for Juve of late which wouldn’t really suit us at all.

Amazing talent though.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

twitter thread suggester
Sancho?
Nothing wrong with him mate.
Ole is simply clueless how to use a squad managers would give their right arm for.
To be blame Ole for Sancho’s poor start is really pushing it. Sanchos touch and decision making has been woeful.

izec

Bellingham and Haaland are bigger talents than Sancho. They both also played great at their previous clubs and fit any team, as they are complete.

Sancho to me has to adapt to us, as we arent as attacking as Dortmund and that is the only thing hw knows. He also hasnt got the super pace and power to beat players for fun and relies much more on team play, movement and space to create something.

MadMike

He's got a contract for another 4 years (till 2025) and he's only 18.

It'd be better for himself and for his suitors if he stays at Dortmund to develop for another 2-3 years until he is 20-21. Then he can push for a move with BVB unable to stop him (not that they would want to stop him) and having to accept a reasonable offer. He will probably have his pick of clubs. I expect every big team from the EPL to be in for him.

Damien

Staff
To be blame Ole for Sancho’s poor start is really pushing it. Sanchos touch and decision making has been woeful.
Yeah you can't blame Ole for Sancho's decisions on the pitch. I think he'll come good but needs to react to things faster and get more confidence.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Until he plays in Premier League where suddenly his characteristics turn into those of Juan Mata's.
:lol:

From 100 million into Miki 2.0 all in the time it takes to sign a contract!

Bellingham is the real deal though. I think he’s one of those Gerrard Pogba type players though. If you sign him you’re giving him a more free role and cover or else he won’t be as effective.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Fantastic player but I wish we focus on our own. Mejbri, Hansen are top prospects and would probably be integrated sooner at Dortmund or Ajax where we'd fawn over them.

Galbraith and Garner are very decent players too but can't see them making the first team here anytime soon, also not of the same class I'd say.

Damien

Staff
Here's one that won't get taken down

Apparently we want him next summer.
He's not going anywhere next summer. Funny seeing the Liverpool fans on twitter getting excited though when there's zero chance of their owners putting up the 100m required in 2023.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I personally dont think that goal is that great but it's good nonetheless.

Drainy

Ha what? Genuinely don’t remember, I think we were linked from memory.
He met with Sir Alex and Eric Cantona at Carrington.

He got the red carpet treatment but said no for:

a) more money
b) more game time at a lower level

its quite obvious we went as all out as we could, but he decided what was best for his career

Damien

Staff
Somebody tell me again why we didn’t go all out for him before he went to Dortmund?
We did but he always wanted to go to Dortmund.

“United have a fantastic squad, but I was so focused and so happy with the interest from Dortmund that this became my first choice,” Bellingham said. “It was never a case of this club over this club. For me, it was always Borussia Dortmund, and that’s it."

RUCK4444

He met with Sir Alex and Eric Cantona at Carrington.

He got the red carpet treatment but said no for:

a) more money
b) more game time at a lower level

its quite obvious we went as all out as we could, but he decided what was best for his career
Ah genuinely don’t remember the Sir Alex and Cantona guided tour bit :confused:

Ironically he’d be one of the first names on our team sheet.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Would it be likely for Dortmund to accept the deal for Bellingham next summer, if we are willing to offer Sancho as part of player exchange?

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
He doesn't have the shot, but he is basically gonna end up around Gerrard's level.

M16Red

He'll be a better midfielder than Gerrard, but around the same as a 10, I think.
Gerrard is one of the best midfielders to ever play in the EPL, he practically carried Liverpool for years.

I think he'll be good, but to say better that Gerrard is a bit of a stretch when is just turned.. what 18.

AaronRedDevil

Rather have him then Haaland. We desperately need a revamp in the mid area. We have strikers but it’s pointless if the midfield can’t even get the ball to them. Rather then hoping and praying that Ronaldo or Rashford is on the other side.

Drainy

Gerrard is one of the best midfielders to ever play in the EPL, he practically carried Liverpool for years.

I think he'll be good, but to say better that Gerrard is a bit of a stretch when is just turned.. what 18.
He was a very good midfielder, but he was only at his best in a free role with other players doing the supporting roles while he played more advanced.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
He should stay at Dortmund for another couple of years. I don't think he's quite ready to take on the burden of responsibility in our midfield just yet. It was a good goal against Arminia but I can't see him scoring a goal like that against the better teams.

EtH

He should stay at Dortmund for another couple of years. I don't think he's quite ready to take on the burden of responsibility in our midfield just yet. It was a good goal against Arminia but I can't see him scoring a goal like that against the better teams.
Agreed. Lad got a lesson from Ajax midweek. He still has a lot to learn.