Jude Bellingham | Borussia Dortmund player...

SilentStrike

Supports
Feyenoord
Agreed. Lad got a lesson from Ajax midweek. He still has a lot to learn.
I thought he wasn't bad against Ajax. It was mostly the Dortmund backs that totally flopped. Schulz was replaced by Emre Can but he was even worse.

Caesar2290

How many times do we want to be burnt by Dortmund before we learn.
The only reason we get burned by Dortmunds is because we have no playing system or patterns of play if you will. I assure you that if we got someone like Ten Hag, people like DvB and Sancho would have a renaissance.

EtH

I thought he wasn't bad against Ajax. It was mostly the Dortmund backs that totally flopped. Schulz was replaced by Emre Can but he was even worse.
Was mostly decent with the ball but got dragged all over the place off it. It’s no slight on him. Ajax were fantastic. But he plays in a position that takes more time to mature in than most.

::sonny::

The problem it’s when they come back to England

They don’t touch a ball

Too different the level

::sonny::

Look at Chelsea with Werner, super top scorer

They tought to have signed Rumenigge, but then got a german version of Danny Welbeck instead

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Can't wait to see "he hides behind opponents" posts if we sign him.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
He is crazy good, in these matches against Ajax, his quality is just unreal. Would be a dream to have him here one day, but City/Liverpool seem at least as likely.

He is by far the best 18 year old I can think of at this moment.

The only manager I might want sacked more than Ole is Southgate.

What one could do with Trent, Lamptey/Laird, Bellingham, Rice, Foden, Sancho, Rashford, Greenwood, Shaw amongst others one day. That dinosaur will ruin this generation.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Has been superb today. We missed big time when he decided to join Dortmund.

RUCK4444

Wow there surely going to reprimand him for that interview aren’t they?

I like him, thought he overrated initially but he’s some player. Would love him to come here eventually.

Drainy

Silly thing to say as a player, and he's probably going to be punished for it.

I'd personally find it difficult not to say similar after almost every game with some of the officiating if I was in his shoes so I'm not going to be too harsh on him.

prateik

Has the ref been found guilty of fixing a match? I'm surprised he still has a job in that case.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
To those asking, yes he was convicted of match fixing and banned for 6 months. He was a linesman for that match but wasn't the organizer of the fix (the main referee was banned for life). He did help the main referee fix the match though.

RuudTom83

To those asking, yes he was convicted of match fixing and banned for 6 months. He was a linesman for that match but wasn't the organizer of the fix (the main referee was banned for life). He did help the main referee fix the match though.
Unbelievable…you’d think it would be impossible to come back and referee a match let alone the biggest game in the German calendar.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
The kid should take a hard look in the mirror. An embarrassing, undignified festival of diving and playacting, from the first to the last minute, is what he delivered today. If anyone behaved unfairly today, it was him. Kane-esque, I might say.

RooneyLegend

Guess those comments are fair then.

mu4c_20le

Imagine him blasting Atkinson, "Well he's form Leeds, what do you expect".

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Sore loser comments.
He had similar in the City CL game too. I mean in both cases there is clearly contentious decisions, but he’s slowly building a bit of a rep as a crybaby/sore loser. Indulging in injustices isn’t quite a trait you want if you want to be one of the very best players.

Righteous Steps

He had similar in the City CL game too. I mean in both cases there is clearly contentious decisions, but he’s slowly building a bit of a rep as a crybaby/sore loser. Indulging in injustices isn’t quite a trait you want if you want to be one of the very best players.
Doesn’t really matter because he does his talking on his pitch, him being outspoken or a cry baby isn’t going to stop him from being a great player, he already is.

Norman Brownbutter

ask him about his bath time mishap
Just one of the reasons why should never be allowed to ref a game again. Once a cheater always a cheater is a saying for a reason. Even if you aren’t, you are in other peoples eyes.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Doesn’t really matter because he does his talking on his pitch, him being outspoken or a cry baby isn’t going to stop him from being a great player, he already is.
Well he’s certainly doing a lot of talking off the pitch too.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
The piss and vinegar of a 17/18 year old and not really thinking/caring what you say. Not a big deal.

Absurd that a ref that has match-fixed can get that level of game though. Just another joke ribbon to add to the Bundesliga bow.

arthurka

Great interview, that ref and the refs in Germany are bent as feck when it comes to Bayern. Glad somebody finally said something.