Jude Bellingham | Borussia Dortmund player...

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Just watching the first 25 minutes of his Dortmund debut. Playing some no marks, admittedly, but he’s been very impressive, and played a key role in their goal. Will be interesting to track his journey from a Dortmund to a United player over the years.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Just watching the first 25 minutes of his Dortmund debut. Playing some no marks, admittedly, but he’s been very impressive, and played a key role in their goal. Will be interesting to track his journey from a Dortmund to a United player over the years.
Newcastle United?

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
In other news, your boy Sancho is well up for it, playing some sexy stuff. Should have scored when he sat two defenders down in the box then forced a save from the keeper.

Classical Mechanic

Is Germany like Italy where they play an amateur team at the start of pre-season or are these opponents any better than that?

krautrøck

Supports
FC Bayer 05 Uerdingen
That is Altach, Austrian top division apparently.

mu4c_20le

In other news, your boy Sancho is well up for it, playing some sexy stuff. Should have scored when he sat two defenders down in the box then forced a save from the keeper.
Missed a sitter on purpose. He's gone

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
It’s crazy to think that teams have started their pre-season while we still haven’t even finished our own campaign.

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
Such a weird way to spell Bayern. I like him, he's the kind of CM we could make good use of.

ti vu

Is Germany like Italy where they play an amateur team at the start of pre-season or are these opponents any better than that?
I don't know about smaller teams, but Dortmund and big Italian teams also got invited to tour tournament just like us. This year due to the pandemic, it would be different.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Such a weird way to spell Bayern. I like him, he's the kind of CM we could make good use of.
Nah, the English will never choose you over us. He will soon get ‘homesick’ and come to where he belongs and replace Pogba after Dortmund have fattened him up for us.

The last England international you had forced his way out to come to United!

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Not sure what dortmund feeds their players but theyre all so cheesy and up each others bottoms. In a recent interview they asked bellingham whos faster between him and haaland. He replied 'Im not sure but I have never raced a machine before'.

'never raced a machine before'.

'machine before'.

Cardboard elk

Supports
Rosenborg
Not sure what dortmund feeds their players but theyre all so cheesy and up each others bottoms. In a recent interview they asked bellingham whos faster between him and haaland. He replied 'Im not sure but I have never raced a machine before'.

'never raced a machine before'.

'machine before'.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Godfather

Nice goals. Not that they mean much. Half of the Cafe could score against Austria fecking Wien in the state they are in.

RuudTom83

It is a brilliant business model they have going over at Dortmund, I wonder who will be giving 100 million to them for the kid in a few seasons.

.mica

Supports
Dortmund
For my first impressions i have to say, this seems to be a humble, down to earth, focused guy. Also, in his first apparences he seems to be confident and aware whats going on on the pitch.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I can see why Birmingham City retired the shirt.

Classical Mechanic

For my first impressions i have to say, this seems to be a humble, down to earth, focused guy. Also, in his first apparences he seems to be confident and aware whats going on on the pitch.

His character and mentality are a big reason why he’s so highly thought of and why he’s been playing pro football at 16.

NYAS

Word from Dortmund is that the deadline for this deal is June 15, 2023.

Got plenty of time to get it done.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund

It was against lower league opposition obviously, but I think he did rather well for his first real match for Dortmund. Maybe he can help the first team a lot sooner than expected.

His touch and passing has looked a lot cleaner for Dortmund in that match and their friendlies than it did for Birmingham. Don't think he would've gotten gametime here with all the players in our midfield but he'll be interesting to watch.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Yes, I had the same impression from the Birmingham compilations and from today's match. Dortmund's dominance and the opposition being a submissive lower league team made him look really calm on the ball. Will be interesting to see whether he can keep that up in the league.

In Rainbows

Yes, I had the same impression from the Birmingham compilations and from today's match. Dortmund's dominance and the opposition being a submissive lower league team made him look really calm on the ball. Will be interesting to see whether he can keep that up in the league.
He was always class when I watched him play for the English u16-17 sides. The compilations made him look like he was some defensive box to box midfielder to the point where I grew tired of having to explain to other posters how he's really like. There was a reason why United and Dortmund wanted to pay a lot for a 17 year old.