Not open for further replies.

Aouer-United

---------------Henderson-----------------
AWB--Tuanzebe-Maguire--Shaw
-------McTominay-Bellingham-----
Sancho------Grealish----Rashford
---------------Greenwood----------------

Brexit FC is back baby :devil:
Mctominay won't like this idea and will demand that he must play for Europeans clubs.

sp_107

Clearly Cantona wasn't involved ffs :lol: Fergie was there - and that was probably more for the Dad.

He'd probably be more impressed meeting people like Pogba and Rashford anyway. Let's hope we didn't make it too Disneyland and concentrated on how we can help him improve.
Imagine a non-league superhero(Jude's dad) when UTD were winning everything, now sitting in the company of great SAF. What ever their camp's decision I am sure his Dad will cherish this moment for ever. I would give 1 or 2 years of my life if I can get that kind of chance and it's worth it.

Bwuk

Imagine a non-league superhero(Jude's dad) when UTD were winning everything, now sitting in the company of great SAF. What ever their camp's decision I am sure his Dad will cherish this moment for ever. I would give 1 or 2 years of my life if I can get that kind of chance and it's worth it.
You'd give up 1 or 2 years of your life to meet Sir Alex Ferguson...

What?

sp_107

What?
I meant it if that what it takes, He has given all of us so much to cherish about and created history that generations will remember so why not ?

TheReligion

Abusive
Why is he costing £30 million if he has not signed a professional contract?
Think there's agreement with Birmingham that he signs for them and then they let him move on so everyone gets a fee.

It's actually better for the buying club that way in a sense as it saves going to a tribunal and going through the cost of that plus whatever fee is decided at the end.

TheReligion

Abusive
I can only speculate but can't see Bellingham going to Germany at his age. He'll have to leave his friends and family behind whilst living in a new country on his own. Sure some might move with him but his father is a serving ranking police officer so can't imagine he'll just ditch his job. You can go through all that, break up the family and isolate yourself from your friends, family and school or sign for one of the biggest clubs in the world and keep your network around you.

Freak

Born a freak always a freak.
Signing him, Grealish and a DM would be nice and give us good squad options in midfield with a blend of experience and talent. It sorts us out for the next 4 to 5 years easily. There will be enough games to go around and we will never have to complain that our midfield lacks quality when injuries happen. Sell Pogba, Lingard and Pereira.

DM - Matic, New DM, Garner
Box to Box - McTominay, Fred, Bellingham
AM - Bruno, Grealish, Gomes

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I can only speculate but can't see Bellingham going to Germany at his age. He'll have to leave his friends and family behind whilst living in a new country on his own. Sure some might move with him but his father is a serving ranking police officer so can't imagine he'll just ditch his job. You can go through all that, break up the family and isolate yourself from your friends, family and school or sign for one of the biggest clubs in the world and keep your network around you.
My thoughts exactly. The only counter argument to this I've heard is "well look at what's happened with Sancho", which is not exactly a great rebuttle.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
That is very true but a Brexit FC that involves top talents like Sancho & Grealish along with a potential gem like Bellingham is very different to one that includes the likes of Longstaff & Rice but then that is just my opinion on the matter
Oh yeah definitely, I agree. I think United should have the best British players.

stepic

I meant it if that what it takes, He has given all of us so much to cherish about and created history that generations will remember so why not ?
because it's your life. ask your family what they would think when you're on your deathbed and were like, yeahhh, well i could be alive for another 2 years, but, that Fergie... legend!

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Yep, no wonder he was smiling like a Cheshire Cat.

Especially knowing Fergie he probably knew EVERYTHING about Jude already and talked to him like he was one of his sons.

I imagine he helped sell the United dream pretty well.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I don't know about that, honestly. Fabregas is the last ridiculously young player I can remember in central midfield at a club in England legitimately expected to challenge for the league with all the pressures and stresses that brings even for unprepared (mentally) players with bags of experience and international caps.

Ole has had more room to experiment this season due to how things have panned out, but from the get go, next, we'll be playing for the title and the point tallies needed don't allow much margin for error or blooding of youngsters unless they're insanely talented and/or of certain constitution (mental fortititude). Is that fair on Bellingham? He's in relative nowheresville at the moment not playing for anything much; perhaps a playoff place, but even that's not expected.

He could obviously come here and take to the game and the league like a duck to water, but, at 16-17, if he doesn't, it shouldn't be a mark against him, but we're not going to entertain growing pains if we're not getting those crucial points on the board - from any youngster, not even Bellingham, per se.

A great scenario would be that we have a strong midfield with a solid rotation that allows for a nurtured player to come in without the standard slipping. Pogba (I'll assume he stays), Fernandes, Fred, McTominay, Partey (as an example), Matic (in his resurgent form) and Bellingham, would comfortably be one of the best midfield units in the league, but then, game time for all of them would be the challenge, wouldn't it?
It's a big ask, sure. But he looks physically ready, he's super talented, the development ahead is tactical and decision making. He'll learn faster with us I suspect, even if he plays less.

Or we buy him and loan him for a season to Dortmund :wenger:

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Forgot Ballague even existed, he's well off the map in terms of pundits and people anyone should pay any attention to.
Don’t know how or why but he’s really well connected

Doesn’t appear as much on British TV as much as he used to

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
I wouldn't say that but he doesn't report anything new. it's recycled

Years ago when he was on Talk Sport with Adrian Durham he was alright but now...
He’s an absolute bullshitter - don’t know why anyone would take him seriously.

SAFMUTD

Im all in from bringing youngsters, its exciting to be linked with the most promising ones. I hope are also looking for the frenchman Camavinga.

Brophs

The One and Only
He jumped the shark that time he claimed to have gotten a text message live on air confirming that United were going to pay Herrera's buyout. And we did. A year later.

Tiber

Have never seen him play. But I love seeing United snap up the best young British talent.

Much better to buy the next Bale from Southampton rather than Spurs. I think Fergie bought Smalling from Fulham after he had played about 15 games.

Thiagoal

Reminds me a lot of a young Ross Barkley who was also touted as the next wonderkid at Everton! Shows the risks of plucking a player so young- no guarantees he’ll develop into a world beater

In Rainbows

Reminds me a lot of a young Ross Barkley who was also touted as the next wonderkid at Everton! Shows the risks of plucking a player so young- no guarantees he’ll develop into a world beater
Think Barkley's technical ability was more flawed. He was built like a man.

Ekeke

Think Barkley's technical ability was more flawed. He was built like a man.
There's never been anything wrong with Barkley's ability. Its the mental and consistancy part. He used to make some terrible decisions, he's better with it now but less eye catching and still not very consistent. He's also playing a deeper role

Tarrou

think we might have the advantage here

at 16 he isn't going to move to Germany alone so he'd have to up-route some of his family too

Tony247

His even youtube compilations don't have wow factor. But he is 16 and regular in championship is a huge plus. Although 30m is bit over the top I would say. 15-20m might be reasonable with added bonuses.

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
His even youtube compilations don't have wow factor. But he is 16 and regular in championship is a huge plus. Although 30m is bit over the top I would say. 15-20m might be reasonable with added bonuses.
This is more realistic I would say. Guy is obviously talented, but so many lads of this age can go in so many different ways, saying that though, I would rather he signed for us. Possibly a loan back to Birmingham for next season, with him coming up to Carrington a few times to integrate with the other lads. Not sure whether we would play him in FA Youth cup if he did sign, would get him some useful playing time with his peers, but would that cause discontent mmmm, not sure, but he hasn't signed, so perhaps I'm a bit presumptuous.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off

What?
:lol: I too respect and adore Sir Alex for the legend that he is but I think I value spending 2 more years with my loved ones just a little more than meeting the great man.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
If you've watched him he's really good for his age. Physical development has nothing to do with it. He's not Janko or TFM.
I suppose I'm just interested in knowing how big a talent he is. Sometimes young players mature faster than their peers but aren't that absurdly ahead in terms of their technical qualities, which causes others to catch up them eventually. If he's a future superstar obviously I want us to sign him. If he's not, then I wouldn't be that fussed if we missed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.