Julian Brandt | Borussia Dortmund player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arogantni

Supports
Zeljeznicar
Juventus are willing to pay the release clause (€25m) of Bayer Leverkusen midfielder Julian Brandt, Paratici has already contacted his father/agent & offered an important contract to convince him to join the club. [SportBild]

NJM78

Very good player, low release clause.

Guarantees United will not buy him, we will wait until he goes to Juve or someone like that then try to buy him when worth 100m in a few years.

izec

I would be very happy with him. Young, versatile and really good. For that price, you buy squad players nowadays, but he has the potential to be more than only that. I really like that he can play centrally or on the wing and also that he is a very technical player. The first time i saw him against Bayern away years ago, i was a fan.

RedCurry

He’s looked decent every time I’ve watched him play. Still developing and won’t give us two games a week but a good prospect nonetheless.

Himannv

I've not seen him in this CM role. He looked a seriously good player when I watched him in earlier seasons. Whatever said and done, he's well worth that ridiculously low price. Bayern will probably pick him up as they usually do with talented local players.

Web of Bissaka

His goal threat is impressive. He got that scoring sense. Positioning when attacking also stood out.

Not sure how he play overall, haven't seen him play at club level, but damn that aspect of his game is so clear in WC.

If that release clause is true, madness if we don't try to get him. Still young and I can see him improving.

AndyJ1985

This has Bayern or Juventus written all over it. Good player at a bargain price. We do things the opposite way

Fosu-Mens

0% reliable. It's taken from caughtoffside who are well known as the biggest BS merchants online. Not truth in this at all. Teamtalk are also a joke anyways but no one is as bad as caughtoffside.
Caughtoffside. Well, should not be suprised since buying Brandt for that price would be smart. And we do not make smart moves in the market.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Have we been linked in any capacity?

USREDEVIL

I watched a fair bit of him at Leverkusen, but this was when Chicha was still there. Good player, smart, good passer, pretty calm shooter, runs with the ball fairly well but pretty direct. I think he played in a semi-Pogba role being high up the pitch but midfielder. Maybe he played as a forward a lot, can't remember, but he was a good player but probably a sub for us. Need to set our sights higher for this summer.

ForEverEleven

Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
So what can you tell us about him?
His greatest strenghts are his brilliant close ball control and combination plays in tight spaces. The perfect player from midfield to break a deep-lying opposition. As a winger however, he is not fast enough with or without the ball and doesn´t have the ability to beat defenders 1vs1. His impact on our game has improved so massively since Bosz is playing him as an offensive central midfielder. Our former coach used him on the wing whrere he was underwhelming most of the time considering his talent. I mean, he scored 1 or 2 goals from that position also, but in his current position in the center he quickly became our best player and offered much more of his talent.

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
His greatest strenghts are his brilliant close ball control and combination plays in tight spaces. The perfect player from midfield to break a deep-lying opposition. As a winger however, he is not fast enough with or without the ball and doesn´t have the ability to beat defenders 1vs1. His impact on our game has improved so massively since Bosz is playing him as an offensive central midfielder. Our former coach used him on the wing whrere he was underwhelming most of the time considering his talent. I mean, he scored 1 or 2 goals from that position also, but in his current position in the center he quickly became our best player and offered much more of his talent.
Cheers for that.
We've probably no chance of signing him if he fits our system and is cheap.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Sounds good.

Pogba Brandt
McTominay
?

With Fred, Matic, Andreas as backup (and Lingard who can be CAM).

Looks like a nice combination of youth and experience (with only one over the past it age of 28!). Plus Herrera if he stays.

USREDEVIL

Sounds good.

Pogba Brandt
McTominay
?

With Fred, Matic, Andreas as backup (and Lingard who can be CAM).

Looks like a nice combination of youth and experience (with only one over the past it age of 28!). Plus Herrera if he stays.
I think he usually plays on the left side though. BUt maybe im wrong.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Thought Liverpool were heavily in for him? Back up to front three especially if they unload squad players like Sturridge, Origi etc. Interesting that Juve also interested as they do like getting good players at low value as already mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.