June internationals (WC qualifiers and Nations League)

MalaysianRed7

On the flip side a lot of the Ukranian team have not played in 6 months and this is a pretty strong Scotland side compared to some recent editions. If you take emotion out of it Scotland have to be favourites.
Wouldn’t really mind any outcome tonight. Ukraine would obviously make a good fairytale story, but living in England, it’s always nice to see a home nation do well. Also not a fan of McTominay by any means but United players doing well internationally is always a good sight.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Its a new "tournament" that are going to be played between the champion of europe and the winner of copa america.
Yeah another supercup. Feels quite weird. Have they removed confederations cup forever?
I might be wrong but I think there was 2 prior editions of this same thing in the past with France winning one in 1985 against Uruguay and Argentina doing so against Denmark in 1993.
I'm going by memory here so could be mistaken.

Edit: mazhar already said it.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Nice assist from Messi, nice to see him physically compete.

Wayne's World

Ukraine lead and probably the most deserving goal I have seen so far this season. Scotland have froze

Rajma

How is Scott playing for us btw? :lol: Incredibly limited, you wouldn’t be surprised if he was playing for Dundee instead.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Scotland have been terrible. Dykes really shouldn't be a starter anymore for them.

Ukraine guys who play in the major leagues have been brilliant for them, could carry through the ones who haven't played recently.

Pink Moon

Supports
Celtic
Not tracking the runner for the goal...

If I speak...

Scotland have been terrible. Dykes really shouldn't be a starter anymore for them.

Ukraine guys who play in the major leagues have been brilliant for them, could carry through the ones who haven't played recently.
Dykes is atrocious. I have no idea how he's bluffed his way to this level. Clarke has a blind spot for quite a few players in the Scotland squad and this big lump is definitely one.