June internationals (WC qualifiers and Nations League)

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
What happened with Lukaku? Just saw he was subbed off on 27 minutes.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Bergwijn should really make a transfer. He's too good for a bench career at Spurs.

Red00012

Any decent move is going through De Jong

just got an assist 1-0

Withnail

Pen for Netherlands?

EDIT: nah hit him in the face... Overturned when the ref went to the screen. But the dope gave a drop-ball instead of a corner :houllier:

Frank Grimes

So Belgium had the golden generation, were wasting it under Wilmots and decided they needed better and to look beyond Belgium. Yet somehow ended up with Martinez as their best option.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Eden Hazard though. What the feck happened, he just woke up and lost his talent?

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
So Belgium had the golden generation, were wasting it under Wilmots and decided they needed better and to look beyond Belgium. Yet somehow ended up with Martinez as their best option.
Ha, good point as well. So that is both France and Belgium not getting the most out of their golden gens due to crappy managers. Who else?

France midfield is so trash without Pogba.
Tchou and Kante seem too similar in profile, surely Camavinga or another more creative midfielder would be the better option but ya know…Deschamp…

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
De Bruyne was whinging about these national games over fatigue, which to me is the perfect example of why their golden generation did feck all. Imagine an Italian or Brazilian whinging about playing for their country. They scream the anthem with teary eyes even in a monday night friendly against Andorra.

I suppose it's to be expected, Belgium isn't really a country anyway.

Deery

Dreary
De Bruyne was whinging about these national games over fatigue, which to me is the perfect example of why their golden generation did feck all. Imagine an Italian or Brazilian whinging about playing for their country. They scream the anthem with teary eyes even in a monday night friendly against Andorra.

I suppose it's to be expected, Belgium isn't really a country anyway.
That’s the exact reason I put a bet on Holland, if DeBruyne doesn’t play neither does Belgium, hopefully he doesn’t wake up in the second half..