June internationals (WC qualifiers and Nations League)

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
England’s group will not be easy. The English fans were waaay too over confident.

Bobski

Who is this dude Adam, has been magnificent with his hold up play off the bench, just dominating every contact.

Matt007a

Weird game. Hungary have literally scored every time they’ve crossed the half way line.

We are so impotent going forward though. Dominating the game counts for nothing if you don’t create chances.

That red card was one of the worst decisions I’ve ever seen as well. The guy just ran into Stones from behind face first!

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Glad I decided to go and do literally anything else at 2 - 0.

Robertd0803

Jesus thats some hammering. Why wasnt the normal starting eleven playing? Rotation at end of season or Southgate being too clever?

LJO

Did Ramsdale just make himself smaller as Gazdag struck the ball, never seen a keeper do that before.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Turned it off at halftime, just turned back on before it finished and seen the score. Embarrassing. Great morale this eh Gareth

PoTMS

Southgate seems to be going the Ole route. Time for the records to start tumbling.

United492

I thought the only thing more annoying than watching England is having to do it whilst listening to that fecking band! Hate that band. But 0-4 to Hungary. That is next level.

maximus419

Hungary are a pretty decent team, been impressed with these two wins against England.

Feel Southgate has taken England as far as he can, now the doubt and pressure will build, very reminiscent of utd under Ole in the last season.

One thing I also think gets overlooked, England are a bit of a woke team, all this knee taking stuff, most nations and teams now don't bother with it, it's token anti racism bs and does nothing really other than make the opposition determined to beat them. Hungary have worked harder, tackled more aggressively and wanted this more.

GoldanoGraham

Jesus - these 4 games have been on a par with Roy Hodgson’s England - whoever thinks we’ve got a chance at the WC is deluding themselves….Southgate era has certainly peaked last summer

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Southgate seems to be going the Ole route. Time for the records to start tumbling.
Hoping he’s lost the dressing room. Still time to replace him before he bores us out of the World Cup.

Fully Fledged

They need Michael Owen in the studio to say that England are still the best team in Europe. Oh wait Danny Murphy did it for him.

PoTMS

"Players are tired at the end of a long season, it's not an excuse. I mean it is an excuse, but it's not good enough."

Amazing punditry from Aluko there.

"Hungary were hungry" with a massive mile on face.

Ashley Cole, ladies and gentlemen.

RedDevilRoshi

What the feck has happened to you guys? Losing 4-0 at home against Hungary is just beyond laughable :lol:

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Haha Wales equalize and lose in extra time again. Moronic penalty decision anyway

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
Worst home defeat for England since 1928.
I thought they were unbeaten at.home until the 50s? Or was that only against continental teams and they lost.to Scotland before?

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Bit of a reality check for England there - terrible defense and midfield does not make a great team.