Junior football coaching

Flying Fox

Really simple one this, but the kids love it, it’s small and fast

Mark a square of cones but miss out the corner cones, this gap will be used as goals (marked gold in pic)
Player A pass to B, B then has to attack a and score in the mini goal.
Then it would be C turn to pass to D and so on.
:lol::lol: Literally just added this one (or something like it) before i saw this

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Training tonight, lovely summers evening on fresh cut grass.
On the lookout for some fun sided games if anygot any ideas they’d like to suggest :)

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Training tonight, lovely summers evening on fresh cut grass.
On the lookout for some fun sided games if anygot any ideas they’d like to suggest :)
A nice end of training game:

Cones bowling.

- You make 2 or more teams. Each team has a ball and they have to take down a set of cones.
- You must draw a line to make sure there's a minimal distance to the cones.
- The keepers will be behind the cones to make sure the ball doesn't bounce too far away and to distribute the ball for the shooting as fast as they can.

Keeper

X X X
X X
X

1. The keeper passes the ball with his hands to the player.
2. The player needs to control the ball and try to bring the cones down.
3. The keeper will try to catch the ball as fast as he can so his team can keep shooting the cones, since each team only has one ball available.

The first team to bring all the cones down wins.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
I like it, that’s different and fun for them, not sure we have enough cones, we use the smaller marker cones. I’ll try and follow this though thanks.

I’ve also thought about a rounders/cricket kind of game where there’s a kicker/volleyer instead of a batsman but not sure how well this would work

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
I like it, that’s different and fun for them, not sure we have enough cones, we use the smaller marker cones. I’ll try and follow this though thanks.

I’ve also thought about a rounders/cricket kind of game where there’s a kicker/volleyer instead of a batsman but not sure how well this would work
Can always use balls on top of marker cones instead of taller cones as the skittles, only issue there is making sure they only have one actually in play

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Can always use balls on top of marker cones instead of taller cones as the skittles, only issue there is making sure they only have one actually in play
I like it. Thanks we’ll do that :) I’ve got lots of size 2 balls to place on the cones

Flying Fox

Second win this morning 8-0. Is there any greater satisfaction than watching your kids just play and play well without having to shout constantly from the sidelines