Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
They are fecked period if they do that.

No way Liverpool spend 100 million net, only United and City can do that.
You don't think Roman will give you that much given how your season has been so far?

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Wow, some here complain about LVG but I can't believe how boring Liverpool are under this fraud. Chelsea away next, Mourinho is lucky. Tim sherwood last week and Klopp next? Couldn't have asked for easier games.
You must be taking the piss? Surely? Three whole games he's had with no opportunity to mould the squad his own way and now he's a fraud?

acnumber9

Yeah, the ostentatious "look at me" goal celebration was straight out of Jose's book. Immediately irritated me and made the equaliser all the more satisfying.
I didn't see it but surely nothing can be worse than Rodgers stood there like he's trying to hail a taxi.

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
You don't think Roman will give you that much given how your season has been so far?
No. Not 100 million in one summer. Players need to be sold for that to happen.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Yeah, the ostentatious "look at me" goal celebration was straight out of Jose's book. Immediately irritated me and made the equaliser all the more satisfying.
Same. Did you see the stupid 'oh shite' grin after the equaliser?

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Hazard say anything about dreaming about Real yet? I'd say his agent has worked his way through the 6million at this stage.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Interesting; do you think that's due to FFP or similar accounting concerns, or has Roman started losing interest?

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
Hazard say anything about dreaming about Real yet? I'd say his agent has worked his way through the 6million at this stage.
Maybe. The way he has been playing, he can dream of Madrid all he wants to.

Interesting; do you think that's due to FFP or similar accounting concerns, or has Roman started losing interest?
Mix of FFP, a pre existing aim of spending within our means and a new stadium to potentially pay for.

Rich_H_1989

lost in a street fight to van gaal
It's been a bit of a quiet start to the season for Klopp which I'm sure wasn't what he or the Liverpool supporters were expecting. Hell it wasn't what I was expecting either!

I did breath a sigh of relief earlier though when Southampton equalised. For the terrible run that Liverpool have been on, a win today would have put them only 4 points behind us! And would have given Klopp's side a huge boost. No matter what people will say I consider them a real threat to us this season.

montpelier

ah, one of these over celebrating tools

happily loathing the bloke already :D

Traub

He came across very well in both his pre and post match interviews. He seemed realistic about the problems and also a bit bewildered that for two weeks running his picture was the front of the programme.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
It's been a bit of a quiet start to the season for Klopp which I'm sure wasn't what he or the Liverpool supporters were expecting. Hell it wasn't what I was expecting either!

I did breath a sigh of relief earlier though when Southampton equalised. For the terrible run that Liverpool have been on, a win today would have put them only 4 points behind us! And would have given Klopp's side a huge boost. No matter what people will say I consider them a real threat to us this season.
I'd rather have a sound philosophy slowly put in place, kind of like what we hoped would happen under Rodgers, than a "wham bam here I am!" introduction followed by months of nothingness.

Normally I would laugh at the points difference between us but alas this time I can only see this difference increase into double figures soon enough. Really hope the owners let Klopp bring in some cheap buys in January to untie at least one hand while doing the job. They won't turn us around significantly but can continue the vision.

Unlike with Rodgers, Klopp is basically our last great white hope. If he's not good enough then we'll be hiring the likes of Sherwood and Allardyce.

VanGaalEra

I can't believe some people said Liverpool would finish above us when he took over. Proper lost their shit.

He's going to need time and most likely a few transfer windows to sort out this Liverpool team. There's no balance, it's just horrible. So many players who want to play centrally.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
The newfound Klopp-hate on here is all too predictable. :wenger:
Agreed, it's quite funny how it's happened so quickly.

Everyone on here was more than willing to wax lyrical about him until it looked like he was signing on for Liverpool. Very predictable.

Mutter Merkel

fate tied with LVG
Wow, some here complain about LVG but I can't believe how boring Liverpool are under this fraud. Chelsea away next, Mourinho is lucky. Tim sherwood last week and Klopp next? Couldn't have asked for easier games.
:lol: Jose always gets his mojo back against Liverpool.

ZDwyr

His goal celebration did look a bit manufactured. I think he is just doing it to give him team/the stadium confidence though.

Hammerfell

Agreed, it's quite funny how it's happened so quickly.

Everyone on here was more than willing to wax lyrical about him until it looked like he was signing on for Liverpool. Very predictable.
United fans dislike the Liverpool manager? I'm shocked, how dare they?! The nerve.

Last edited:

ants7

Seeing Klopp at Anfield is just plain weird. Can't find any other word for it. "Match made in heaven"? Give me break.

Mutter Merkel

fate tied with LVG
They're on sky again tonight. They play the most boring, awful, awful football so far under klopp and seem to never be off the television screen.

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
They're on sky again tonight. They play the most boring, awful, awful football so far under klopp and seem to never be off the television screen.
Big viewing figures for Liverpool - it means Liverpool will always be televised more than virtually any other team along with United. Add Klopp to the mix and you have an attractive propect for any broadcaster.

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
What's the verdict so far? Happy? Same shit? It would be a miracle if he work wonders with your current squad? You can see positive changes in your play?
It's been a bit underwhelming but...
1. I think he's taken the decision to improve the shape in general play, which has compromised any potential attacking zeal. But tougher to beat.
2. Injuries have killed him a bit. Not got the club's best striker to pick plus Benteke has been mostly injured. Ings (Liverpool's best player before injury) out. Not got Henderson who is very effective and actually has very good numbers for assists. Firmino is just getting into some kind of stride following injury.
3. The squad is very low in confidence, so tough to deal with.
4. I actually think the squad is decent and Klopp will get a tune out of it - just needs his very best players in the team every week.
5. It's Jurgen Klopp - he's just BRILLIANT and every on else wants him...!

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
What's the verdict so far? Happy? Same shit? It would be a miracle if he work wonders with your current squad? You can see positive changes in your play?
I can. We have a midfield with some coherence now, our defence looks like they know what they are supposed to do out there.

Our attack is still pretty stunted, but being without our three first choice strikers plays a big part (origi is like a blunted Welbeck so far) . Benteke has made a visible difference when he has played. As has Firmino who is still returning from injury.

Milner and Coutinho are the only ones who haven't yet looked like finding their feet under Klopp.

Basically, Lallana has been the only decent option in the final third, aside from injury ridden subs. And he's not that great.

Add Firmino and Benteke to this midfield and defence and it starts looking decently good. Add Sturridge on top and get Coutinho back in form and I think we can really go places.

Ibe also looked really good last night,alongside Firmino. Hopefully he will contribute as well. We need him and Lallana to deliver as well as those four won't be fit for all games.

I am really gutted for Ings. He could have made a significant difference this season.

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea
Injuries were a common theme at Dortmund too. In fact, under Klopp they had even more injuries then Liverpool. Seeing as it looks like this could have carried over, perhaps his intense training methods are putting too much of a strain on his players.

PickledRed

Supports
Liverpool
Injuries were a common theme at Dortmund too. In fact, under Klopp they had even more injuries then Liverpool. Seeing as it looks like this could have carried over, perhaps his intense training methods are putting too much of a strain on his players.
I suspect Klopp's training has nothing to do with injuries of Ings, Henderson, Sturridge or Benteke. If your theory is correct it's to do with sustained high intensity over a period of time not a handful of training sessions.

Cristiano Lell

BANNED LOLZ
Supports
Bayern München
2nd half against Bournemouth was a really good team performance imo. Very coherent for a B team too.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
You must be taking the piss? Surely? Three whole games he's had with no opportunity to mould the squad his own way and now he's a fraud?
Twigg is golden. He was willing to give Moyes three years before judging his style of football but will happily label Klopp a flop after 3 games.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Seeing those ridiculously forced celebrations really allowed me a huge sigh of relief - yes... the man is actually a prat. Thank you God.

The question is, was he always a prat? Or is it something in the water in Liverpool.. I'm sure Rodgers didn't seem much of a prat before he went there, but I may have just missed it.