Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Did klippy do those fist pumps at the end of the game like he usually does?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Our loss to them was such a fecking freak result. Infuriating.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
It's strange seeing the head to head results between us, Barca, Real, Liverpool and Citeh this season. We beat Barca, who beat Real, who beat Liverpool who absolutely trounced us. And now City who we beat earlier this season, have absolutely owned Liverpool.

always_hoping

Some effort by Klopps men against a City side without the likes of Foden, Haaland. 1 shot on target and 31% possession

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
His team had 4 attempts all game. That’s shocking no matter who you’re playing. Even we had more shots against them than that!

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
As long as they beat Arsenal at home :angel:

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I’ve already got the next three games figured out. Narrow defeat or a draw at Chelsea. Then we beat Arsenal at Anfield in a heroic display to help City out. That’s followed by a stinker and loss at Elland Road.

I’ve got this team figured out (like most sides in the league do).

strandty

Someone HAS to gif up him celebrating a pen he had his back turned to, before turning round and seeing the miss :lol:

OrcaFat

I'm not sure if I'd go that far, he's still got a lot to prove. Aways at bigger clubs is the huge development need. We've been smashed to City and Liverpool. Lost narrowly v Arsenal but after an onslaught, and had to scrape a last min draw v Chelsea.
1 point from the big 4 aways.

Give him an actual quality striker and another quality option in midfield though, and we can dream on!
Away form has been poor at times but we got 9 points out of 9 vs Big 4 at home (with Chelsea to come). Could end up top of the Big 5 mini league!? Maybe not but decent effort.

DoneDaDa

Supports
Toronto FC
Is there a reason why he doesn't use Tsimikas much? When Robertson was injured at one point i recall him getting time and he seemed pretty decent.

Mmm-Qatarian

Lot of talk doing the rounds about this embargoed presser. I imagine a lot of it's noise but Klopp genuinely doesn't seem very happy there at the moment.

crossy1686

career ending

Embargoed part should be good then :drool:
People forget that he’s always been a prick when things aren’t going his way and people ask him perfectly reasonable questions.

Peps prickly but this guy is just a total arsehole when he’s not in the mood for questions, let alone just in outright denial about everything. He plays right into the Liverpool fan rhetoric