Jurgen Klopp Sack Watch

ShinjiNinja26

This cnuts got some nerve to moan about other clubs getting penalties when his side benefits from absolute bullshit decisions like last night on a regular basis. One rule for them and another for the rest of us.

sallycinnamin

So when do they expect a decision on the FA charge against him? How long does it usually take?

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
So when do they expect a decision on the FA charge against him? How long does it usually take?
I seriously can't believe he escaped any punishment for that incident. I know we like to joke "it's Liverpool blablabla" but this is seriously crazy. It was as clearcut a case as there have been.

el_loco_bielsa

Supports
liverpool
This cnuts got some nerve to moan about other clubs getting penalties when his side benefits from absolute bullshit decisions like last night on a regular basis. One rule for them and another for the rest of us.
He’s not a cnut. He’s a God amongst men, and His word is gospel. The FA realise it is futile to legislate against such a superhero which is why he’ll at most get a teeny tiny slap on the wrist.

I fully expect another frothing thread on the caff once they do, with a 100 page dossier compiled by some enterprising caff-ee complete with youtube video evidence of his crimes against humanity. Featuring many close-ups of his glorious white teeth.

Rob67

He’s not a cnut. He’s a God amongst men, and His word is gospel. The FA realise it is futile to legislate against such a superhero which is why he’ll at most get a teeny tiny slap on the wrist.

I fully expect another frothing thread on the caff once they do, with a 100 page dossier compiled by some enterprising caff-ee complete with youtube video evidence of his crimes against humanity. Featuring many close-ups of his glorious white teeth.
With regards to Klopp. Because he's attached to Liverpool, it won't be his fault. It never is.

sallycinnamin

I seriously can't believe he escaped any punishment for that incident. I know we like to joke "it's Liverpool blablabla" but this is seriously crazy. It was as clearcut a case as there have been.
I know not a flicker in nearly two weeks since his antics vs Spurs. He'll be on the touchline for the last three games. Crazy alright.

Josh 76

I heard some Liverpool fan saying it’s there worst season in recent time and they are still pushing Utd close to 4th, with this being Utds best season in recent times.

The stupid idiot didn’t realise this this Liverpools best last quarter to a season in their history and one of Utds worst. That’s why we are at this point!

Why are fans so deluded!

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I heard some Liverpool fan saying it’s there worst season in recent time and they are still pushing Utd close to 4th, with this being Utds best season in recent times.

The stupid idiot didn’t realise this this Liverpools best last quarter to a season in their history and one of Utds worst. That’s why we are at this point!

Why are fans so deluded!
A season is only worth one quarter? I was told it was 38 games long by Redcafe no less. For 21 seasons during my time here.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22

Why are fans so deluded!
We’ve finished above them as many times as they have us since Fergie retired. Not like we’ve been poles apart for years.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

Why are fans so deluded!
We are also in two domestics finals and their season was finished in February. Hence why their last quarter is better - they have been playing one game per week while we have played one game every 3 days since September.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
2 match ban with one suspended. FA just wanting to be seen to be doing something.

Sylar

It really does feel like 'lets just do something that will least affect him'.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
That's a very weak punishment. If they really want the behaviour of managers to improve, significant punishments need to be handed out to those who transgress. Klopp's 2nd indiscretion of the season has seen him receive a slap on the wrist as punishment.

IRN-BRUno

The written reasons are 'interesting'

Mr Brooks contacted Mr Tierney and said Jurgen Klopp has just run and
celebrated in my face. I think it’s a yellow card mate, minimum. It is clear that
Mr Brooks considered Mr Klopp’s conduct to be misplaced celebration rather
than an aggressive or threatening move.
How is screaming in his face not aggressive?

Mr Tierney went to Mr Klopp and showed him a yellow
card, saying Right…I have to show you yellow. …it could be red, but I am going
to show you yellow. He said yellow. We will give you the benefit of the doubt,
don’t do anything more…
So clearly Klopp lied when he mentioned that what the referee said to him wasn't okay.

brian017

The written reasons are 'interesting'

How is screaming in his face not aggressive?

So clearly Klopp lied when he mentioned that what the referee said to him wasn't okay.
Don't you know questioning Klopp in any way is *checks notes* "totally unacceptable"

RedChisel

What's the precedent for this sort of offence? I'm sure I remember SAF and Mourinho getting longer for less. I genuinely think the FA are terrified of Liverpool and being on the end of one of their petitions.

RedRocket9908

What's the precedent for this sort of offence? I'm sure I remember SAF and Mourinho getting longer for less. I genuinely think the FA are terrified of Liverpool and being on the end of one of their petitions.
Arsene Wenger was given a 3 game ban and a £40'000 fine for committing the same offence after a draw with West Brom in 2018.

Arsene was also banned for 4 games in 2017 for having a pop at Anthony Taylor after a 2-1 home win over Burnley in 2017.

ShinjiNinja26

What a cowardly fecking punishment that is but I’d expect nothing less from the FA who’ve been right up his arse since the day he came to this league. The sooner he fecks off the better.

OldSchoolManc

A pathetic punishment.
This smacks of someone in the FA being on Liverpools side, because every other club/manager has been punished far worse for lesser misdemeanours

Anustart89

It’s funny how the ref’s also gone “I could easily send you off for this but I’m not going to” and the FA have taken a lenient approach as well. Why do they like him so much when he’s shouting in their faces all the bloody time?

JustinC00

Any other manager gets probably a 3 match ban for what he did. He gets a slap on the wrist. 100% a Debbie Hewitt influenced decision but you expect that when a lifelong scouser is the chair of the FA

Bangor_Red

He's now said hell pay the fine if it goes to a good cause. But if it won't he said they need to have a chat. If any other manager got on like that they'd end up banned longer immediately. 2nd time he's missed a game this season and it's basically 1 game again. Does the second game at end of next season def apply or is it one of those if you're good you only actually miss one game? No doubt everyone will forget about it by then anyway