Film Justice League

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
Footage shown at Comic Con, kind of a trailer:

evil_geko

Flash's suit looks kinda strange to me, but everything else looks great.

decorativeed

It really looks like they've scrambling about trying to find the right tone. Too dark and unrelenting in Batman vs Superman (albeit with an irritatingly manic 'villain' to muddy the waters) and now it's all jokes and brighter primary colours in the follow-up, which is now no longer a two-parter as a result of the overblown BvS.

So it seems they've abandoned their different tack and aped the Marvel way. Marvel tend to get the basics about their main characters right though. Flash just seems off here to me. Almost like a cheap rip-off of Quicksilver from the X-Men films, when obviously it was originally pretty much the other way round in the comics.

Sylar

I quite liked that, but then im not the best person to ask regarding comic book trailers lol

No brooding superman is a plus. Cant believe how theve totally got that character wrong.

Kostur

海尔的老板
I like it. No Superman so far, so good. Hope they don't feck it up with Flash and ''''''''Batman'''''''' steps it up.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
I predict that the movie will still be more serious, despite the jokey trailer. Basically the reverse of what happened with Age Of Ultron.

Ixion

After Suicide Squad and now this it looks like Warner Bros/DC are trying to become Marvel, big shift in tone from MoS/BvS.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Yeah usually, looks like they're holding off on him until the next one.
Yeah. It wouldn't surprise me if he makes a cameo at the end of this one and then becomes part of the team in the second film.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Do you guys think they should have kept the actor from the TV series to play flash?

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Do you guys think they should have kept the actor from the TV series to play flash?
Nah. I really like the tv Flash but I'm glad it's been kept separate. I prefer it this way to be able to see two different takes on the same character rather than muddying the waters.

Sylar

Initially (like a year or two back) I thought they should have. But given the whole multi-verse, having two different looking Flash' is not a bad thing (and makes sense).
So CWverse on Earth 1
Earth 2 being where Zoom is from
Earth 3? is where Supergirl was from (now on Earth 1 cos of Flashpoint?)
Earth 4? is where DCCU is?

ghagua

I thought the Idea of a trailer was to create a buzz about the movie. That trailer looked terrible. Not holding out much hope for the actual movie.

Wooly Red

Supports
Liverpool
Flash just seems off here to me. Almost like a cheap rip-off of Quicksilver from the X-Men films, when obviously it was originally pretty much the other way round in the comics.
This Flash actually reminds me a little of the Wally West from Justice League cartoon. Man, now that was a great Justice League show.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Initially (like a year or two back) I thought they should have. But given the whole multi-verse, having two different looking Flash' is not a bad thing (and makes sense).
So CWverse on Earth 1
Earth 2 being where Zoom is from
Earth 3? is where Supergirl was from (now on Earth 1 cos of Flashpoint?)
Earth 4? is where DCCU is?
Excellent point

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
I thought the Idea of a trailer was to create a buzz about the movie. That trailer looked terrible. Not holding out much hope for the actual movie.
1. Not a trailer actually.
2. It still did the job you stated: a lot of people who disliked BvS said this looked much better.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
All the potential to be the worst film ever.

1. Why is Bruce Wayne going to recruit Aquaman, all blase, in front of a crowd of people? Is he not afraid people will later cop on that he is Batman?
2. Sounds stupid but, it's said Aquaman kills fish and brings them to hungry people on the king tide.....30 seconds later, we are told he talks to fish....What exactly does he talk about? "I'm gonna kill you now!"
3. How the feck does Barry Allen not know who Bruce Wayne is?
4. Cyborg tells Batman he didn't think he was real.....He was quite clearly recruited by Batman/Bruce Wayne ffs. He's quite clearly real!

That's from one piss poor trailer. This could get embarrassing for DC

However, Gal Gadot's accent would arouse the dead.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
There is no way I want Grant Gustin's Flash to be tarnished by Zack Snyder.
Didn't like BvS then :lol:

I didn't think it was that bad.. and appreciated some forward looking scenes but it appears to be slated everywhere.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Didn't realise there'd be some UK locations.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.

Liking his movement animation. Shame about his suit, but I guess it's something he cobbled together himself out of parts so it does look like that. Batfleck supposedly gives him a proper suit at the end which should look better.

Last edited:

Sylar

I like the choice of music for the teasers/ trailers.
I really really really hope this is a hit.