Juventus accused of false accounting by Italian prosecutors | UEFA kick Juve out of Conference League

Pintu

Knew they would get away with it.
They haven’t gotten away with it yet… It will be judged more seriously next month or this summer.

Let’s hope Abu Dhabi will face some consequences as well for their way more comprehensive cheating…

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
If City get deducted 10 points they’ll probably still be ahead of Arsenal on goal difference

Dan_F

It’s why any form of punishment they give City won’t be enough. Even if they finish outside Europe for a season, who cares. It’s just one season. They’ve won three in a row.

Pintu

If City get deducted 10 points they’ll probably still be ahead of Arsenal on goal difference
I think this is the punishment for 1 or 2 charges... The equivalent for City's 115 would be anywhere between 700 and 1150 points (5 to 10 times more than what Juventus got back in 2006 -120 points... Which led to relegation).

If City get ducked 750 points they'd be relegated 5 divisions at least. Where does that get them?

Last edited:

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I think this is the punishment for 1 or 2 charges... The equivalent for City's 150 would be anywhere between 750 and 1500 points (5 to 10 times more than what Juventus got back in 2006 -120 points... Which led to relegation).

If City get ducked 750 points they'd be relegated 5 divisions at least. Where does that get them?
Conference North.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
10 points for 1 charge.
So 115 charges = 1,150 points deducted.

Yep, that's the sort of tip we're looking for with City

Robertd0803

I think this is the punishment for 1 or 2 charges... The equivalent for City's 150 would be anywhere between 750 and 1500 points (5 to 10 times more than what Juventus got back in 2006 -120 points... Which led to relegation).

The Championship because deducting 750 points would mean they would end up bottom of the league on -650 points or whatever. Sadly dont think the points deduction would carry across multiple divisions.

Although it should, and they should end up playing Sunday League football against Larry and his mates down the pub.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
If that’s what Juve get, considering the extent of City’s utter piss-taking cheating and the insult to football it is they should have their last 3 PL titles stripped from them and also begin next season in the Championship.

But it’ll never happen.

mu4c_20le

And we laugh at Italy for corruption, but they at least try and deal with it!
I can still laugh at them for taking the points and then briefly giving it back to them, causing them to bounce up and down the table and Milan to shit themselves.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Well the courts "added" them 5 points from the initial ruling so it was nice of the team to promptly give them back

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
I think this is the punishment for 1 or 2 charges... The equivalent for City's 115 would be anywhere between 700 and 1150 points (5 to 10 times more than what Juventus got back in 2006 -120 points... Which led to relegation).

Lets do it properly though. 750 point deduction starting next season. They have to gain 750 points to break even so every season they just get relegated again and again with 0 points.
Bearing in mind all their players will leave, I would say we are talking 15 relegations minimum so they should be sorted for run at the Manchester Sunday pub league by 2039.
If only :lol:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Juventus accept the 10-point deduction.

Full statement
The Company, while reiterating the correctness of its actions and the soundness of its defensive arguments, has decided to file the application of sanctions on request under Article 127 CGS in the terms indicated above in the best interest of the Company itself, of its shareholders and of all stakeholders (belonging to the sports system and not). The settlement of all open FIGC sports proceedings allows the Company to achieve a definite result, settling the matter and overcoming the state of tension and instability that would inevitably descend from the continuation of disputes whose outcomes and timing would remain uncertain, also allowing the management, the coach of the First Team and the players to focus on sports activities and in particular on the overall planning of the next season (with regard to sports activities and to business relationships with sponsors, other commercial and financial counterparts).

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout

Back up to 3rd.
Looking at where Roma were before Juve magically popped back up, and their form since (going from third to seventh with the possibility of finishing eighth), I imagine they'll be pretty pissed off with how distracting the whole thing has been.

Cloud7

Not to beat a dead horse, and I am not saying two wrongs make a right (In that Juventus rightly should be punished for their breaches) but it is annoying seeing a huge club like Juventus being punished while city got away on a technicality.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
UEFA making Juve a favour :lol:
Which big club wants to play in the Conference!

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Juventus didn’t even want to play in it. They volunteered to not enter :lol:

Eplel

Someone doesn't have oil money behind them and it shows.

Denis79

So City is going to get banned from the Conference League also?

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
I always think in these situations, who can we snatch from their squad, but outside of a couple of players, their squad is absolutely awful.

What happens when you sign terrible players on free deals on massive wages.

Chiesa?