Juventuz goes into meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stacks

Money talks. Lukaku never wanted to leave, Ronaldo on the other hand realises that this young flying kids doesn’t care what he wants anymore. Kean will fill his place but we still miss him his personality he is a good guy but football wise, no no no
Lukaku may even play within himself as he will never be as loved as he was by Inter fans
More entertaining how? Serie A plays in sound bites and YouTube clips
to those who prefer watching a tactical battle rather than chaos and of course those flairs on big derby day
No way is the Serie A more entertaining. Nonsense.
why not?
The goals are more beautiful. Premier league cannot have everything come on buddy.
tell em!

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Lukaku may even play within himself as he will never be as loved as he was by Inter fans

to those who prefer watching a tactical battle rather than chaos and of course those flairs on big derby day

why not?

tell em!
Sorry that’s just nonsense, the PL is way more entertaining

redrobed

Have some of that Juventus. We sign who we want, we sign who we waaaant, we’re Manchester United Red Devils, we sign who we want. Utd. Utd. Utd.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
There are no stereotypes, only laughable part is people using couple of teams to somehow conclude it's a fast paced league.
How many serie A games have you seen over the last year...

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
How many serie A games have you seen over the last year...
Tbh thats sort of stupid question. Ask me how many PL games I watched last season and I won't be able to answer. Why would anyone even count how many games they watch, especially when it's on tv.

Anyways I watch almost all Inter matches possible, especially when they don't clash with ManUtd games or other big PL games.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Tbh thats sort of stupid question. Ask me how many PL games I watched last season and I won't be able to answer. Why would anyone even count how many games they watch, especially when it's on tv.

Anyways I watch almost all Inter matches possible, especially when they don't clash with ManUtd games or other big PL games.
So you watched most games of 1 team. Meanwhile people who actually watch the league - 3-4 games every week - tell you the games have been pretty fast paced...and you disagree? Ok...

roonster09

Scout
So you watched most games of 1 team. Meanwhile people who actually watch the league - 3-4 games every week - tell you the games have been pretty fast paced...and you disagree? Ok...
Yes.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
He is a scout after all

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
So?

Maybe only sensible post you made as it's a factual statement, rest all is bitching about one thing or the other.
You are judging the playing style of a whole league by having watched the games of one team.
I also don’t know where all these posts of mine are in this thread where i am „bitching about“.

Anyways, have fun scouting.

roonster09

Scout
You are judging the playing style of a whole league by having watched the games of one team.
I also don’t know where all these posts of mine are in this thread where i am „bitching about“.

I said I watch almost all Inter games, not that they are the only games.

Not sure why you keep repeating about scouting, weird.

Ole's screen

Supports
KC Chiefs

I’ve got no dog in this fight but if I just watch all United games I’d have watched every team in the league twice anyways. So it’s not just watching one team.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Juventus playing the relegation battle.
Who are they gonna blame this season?
Well, in regards to the Juventuz forum, they bloody hate Arthur. Once he returns from injury I'm sure he'll get the brunt of the abuse.

GOAT 777

Supports
Portugal, Sporting
I can not get over the fact that Cristiano wasted 3 years of his life in this ugly football league and club.

I have nothing against Italians though, I love their country and their people but definitely their football is and has always been horrible, the stadia gloomy, the fan culture unattractive, and Juventus the epitome of it all.

CR scored 101 goals in 134 games, and still he was blamed for everything wrong with them.

How mentally blind, spiteful and ungrateful can people be. Definitely this was the dark chapter of CR's career.

How better would have been if he came back to MU in 2018 but I guess everything in life has a purpose or function.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The club have lost their collective hunger.
Winning 10 league titles in a row does that.

Real Name

Could someone who actually watches Serie A speak about it. I mean the fact Juventus is doing poorly doesnt mean the whole league is ugly.

Idxomer

Could someone who actually watches Serie A speak about it. I mean the fact Juventus is doing poorly doesnt mean the whole league is ugly.
It's far from ugly, teams can't defend there anymore which leads to a lot of entertaining games.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I can not get over the fact that Cristiano wasted 3 years of his life in this ugly football league and club.

I have nothing against Italians though, I love their country and their people but definitely their football is and has always been horrible, the stadia gloomy, the fan culture unattractive, and Juventus the epitome of it all.

CR scored 101 goals in 134 games, and still he was blamed for everything wrong with them.

How mentally blind, spiteful and ungrateful can people be. Definitely this was the dark chapter of CR's career.

How better would have been if he came back to MU in 2018 but I guess everything in life has a purpose or function.
He was blamed because he couldn't make them win the champions league despite Juventus being perennial bottlers and surrounding him with mediocre talent.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
The club have lost their collective hunger.
Winning 10 league titles in a row does that.
I am not sure this is the problem. I think Agnelli is just as hungry for success as ever. The guy has a humungous ego. There's simply no way he wants his name associated with failure.

However, Juventus has lost the sense of direction it had a few years ago. I struggle to think of many good decisions the leadership of the club has made in the past few seasons. Initially, it was all blamed on Beppe Marotta. However, Marotta went to Inter and enjoyed success. While Juve continued to make uncharacteristically bad calls.

Juve's strategy for rebuilding the squad that got it to the 2017 Champions League final has been a failure. Juve has recruited lesser players than the ones that have retired or left. It has veered between coaches with wildly differing approaches without any real regard to the makeup of the squad. It has pretty much relied on Ronaldo's star power and goals and now it has lost those too.

Juventus will, at some stage this season, find form. However, I think Juventus' drop off is not entirely unexpected. At one stage last season Juve looked like it wouldn't make the top 4. Ronaldo dragged them to it. Now he's gone, what's the plan?

As others have said, Italian football has massively changed in the past decade. The whole league is far from ugly. I think the turning point was the 2012 Euros. After the final Italian football became far more open, with greater emphasis on intensity and pressing. I think the Italians looked at the way the Spanish had got at Pirlo in the final and decided that's what football is about: energy, pressure, attack. Italian football now shows a lot of those traits and less of the stereotypes about tough defending.

It makes for interesting watching because Italian teams tend to now go for/towards the ball, which leaves lots of space in behind.

RUCK4444

Totally agree. One of the GOAT’s wasting 3 years there is vomit inducing to be honest.

Them blaming him for scoring at an insane rate whilst they drool over the likes of Dybala tells you all you need know about the fanbase.

Imagine blaming a player for not doing more than score all those goals, what’s he supposed to do? Drop back, defend, create and get on the end of his own passes to still score all those goals? Feck off.

Some say ‘oh they had to play a certain way to accommodate him’ boll@x! He was the one accommodating their mediocre squad and still scoring more than any player in the league, not the other way around. It’s was the manager to blame, not Ronaldo, you can see why he made it clear he wouldn’t kick a ball for them again.

JuriM

The term "Italian" football is really gloomy here. This season has been really lackluster, yes, but only a few years ago where we had the rampant Lazio and everyone's favorite Sarriball Napoli, nobody really talked about it being bad or boring.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
It was pretty stupid of them to sell their elite goalscorer and not replace him.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
The term "Italian" football is really gloomy here. This season has been really lackluster, yes, but only a few years ago where we had the rampant Lazio and everyone's favorite Sarriball Napoli, nobody really talked about it being bad or boring.
Not to mention Atalanta who played some of the most refreshing and breathtaking attacking football in Europe in the last couple of seasons. The whole post screams "I like stereotypes and don't care about updating them".

GlasgowCeltic

Feels like mid 2010s Antonio Valencia how every bit of possession ends with the ball funnelled out to Juan Cuadrado

La Vecchia Signora

Supports
Juventus
It was pretty stupid of them to sell their elite goalscorer and not replace him.
Ronaldo is the past. Pogba will be the future for us. And it is not stupid to get rid off a player with a huge wages. Juventus needs to maintain their money. But what I know is that Pogba is not happy. He will be back and start all over again. He is a nice guy and deserves the best of what he does. Simples

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Ronaldo is the past. Pogba will be the future for us. And it is not stupid to get rid off a player with a huge wages. Juventus needs to maintain their money. But what I know is that Pogba is not happy. He will be back and start all over again. He is a nice guy and deserves the best of what he does. Simples
What I mean if you sell your main goalscorer, you have to replace him unless you have others in the team who can make up for it.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
:lol: how cute you think you have a chance of signing Pogba. Do you really believe the fat cnut when he said Pogba still likes Turin? Liking and wanting to move there are two separate things.

macheda14

However, Juventus has lost the sense of direction it had a few years ago. I struggle to think of many good decisions the leadership of the club has made in the past few seasons. Initially, it was all blamed on Beppe Marotta. However, Marotta went to Inter and enjoyed success. While Juve continued to make uncharacteristically bad calls.
So in other words the club have lost their collective hunger.

Status
Not open for further replies.