Juventuz goes into meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Ronaldo is the past. Pogba will be the future for us. And it is not stupid to get rid off a player with a huge wages. Juventus needs to maintain their money. But what I know is that Pogba is not happy. He will be back and start all over again. He is a nice guy and deserves the best of what he does. Simples
It would be a terrible mistake to go to Juventus. The team is on a downward spiral

gorky_utd

Ronaldo is the past. Pogba will be the future for us. And it is not stupid to get rid off a player with a huge wages. Juventus needs to maintain their money. But what I know is that Pogba is not happy. He will be back and start all over again. He is a nice guy and deserves the best of what he does. Simples
Why?

KennyBurner

HOES MAD!!!! Trolling on a United forum because your shite team is languishing in the relegation zone wont make you feel better.

darioterios

What has been happening with some newbie foreign club supporting members of the Caf sounding a bit aggresive? There was a Madrid newbie trashing the Varane thread and now this. How do you know Pogba is not happy?

TsuWave

But it's stupid to get rid of a player with huge wages to bring in another player with huge wages that can't even be relied upon to score goals.
If he does go there it’s unlikely that he’ll be on similar wages to Ronaldo, and why would they sign a midfielder and expect reliable goal exploits?

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I must admit whenever I think of Italian football match the colours and sights I see in my mind are grey, drab and foggy.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
What has been happening with some newbie foreign club supporting members of the Caf sounding a bit aggresive? There was a Madrid newbie trashing the Varane thread and now this. How do you know Pogba is not happy?
A growing inferiority complex I suspect.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
How? Did he ring you?

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
I must admit whenever I think of Italian football match the colours and sights I see in my mind are grey, drab and foggy.
I know what you mean. Maybe it’s the broadcasting? Everything just feels like it needs the brightness turning up a bit

RooneyLegend

They'll be fine, but Napoli might be the real deal and they have an a grade striker. They'll finish top 2 easily. Milan barely survived the first half in tact.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
If he does go there it’s unlikely that he’ll be on similar wages to Ronaldo, and why would they sign a midfielder and expect reliable goal exploits?
He was talking about saving money. Signing Pogba whether on a free or not + Raiola as his agent will equate to lots of money. Not Ronaldo level but still its not really saving money is it?

On top of that they need a goalscorer. Which is why replacing Ronaldo with Pogba doesnt make sense. Some Juventus fans just dont want to admit Ronaldo doesnt want to play for them anymore because they relied heavily on him even blaming him. Whenever someone brings up Juve selling Ronaldo to buy Pogba I just laugh. You should have both if Juve really wanted the CL trophy. They are just trying to find justification for selling Ronaldo.

Gonçalo Motta

From Ronaldo point of view, his stay at Juventus was definitely worth it. Won every domestic title, scored 100+ and was the league top scorer last season. On the other hand, it wasn't exactly worth it for Juve because for the wages they were paying him, they were expecting him to be the final piece to finally win the CL.

The problem was that although he could be that final piece, the squad quality around him started to decline relatively fast and no matter how good he is, he is not a one-man army. The Mourinho quote pretty much resumes it for me - " Juventus bought a nuclear weapon that they don't know how to use".

With that said, Ronaldo is better without Juve and Juve are better without Ronaldo in the medium/long term. At least this way they can start to rebuild without having to allocate a good part of their wage budget on a single player and Ronaldo can play his final years in a team that has better conditions to challenge for the main titles right now (at least in terms of squad quality).

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon

Looks like a few caftards were spotted in the Juve end at Stamford Bridge on Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.