Juventuz goes into meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Focus on the midfield? I thought they had about 12 starting midfielders
United have a bunch of CBs and you still want a CB. No point having loads of them when they aren't good enough.

Ronaldo-Dybala-Bernardeschi/Costa should be Juve's front 3 with Sarri. No clue what the hell they're doing if the rumours about Lukaku and Dybala are true. Don't think Dybala would do well in the Premier League or fit in at all with United either so it's definitely a weird one.

ChaddyP

United have a bunch of CBs and you still want a CB. No point having loads of them when they aren't good enough.

Ronaldo-Dybala-Bernardeschi/Costa
Yeh but Juve have signed two mids already this window. They are stacked with quality. We haven't signed a CB in over 2 seasons. They sign a midfielder every month

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d

Ronaldo-Dybala-Bernardeschi/Costa should be Juve's front 3 with Sarri. No clue what the hell they're doing if the rumours about Lukaku and Dybala are true. Don't think Dybala would do well in the Premier League or fit in at all with United either so it's definitely a weird one.
Difference being they’ve signed Rabiot & Ramsey this window....but no matter. I agree they’d be daft to lose dybala and even dafter to take Lukaku

MrEleson

Focus on the midfield? They have like a billion midfielders. Though I do agree Lukaku to Juve makes no sense when they basically have his younger self in Kean who they're selling
It’s about quality not quantity. They have Pjanic, Rabiot, Ramsey, Matudi, Can, bentancur and Khedira. Only 2..or at a push 3 from that list (if you include the injury prone Ramsey) belong at the highest level - and even then it’s debatable. The rest are either average or on their last legs.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
It’s about quality not quantity. They have Pjanic, Rabiot, Ramsey, Matudi, Can, bentancur and Khedira. Only 2..or at a push 3 from that list (if you include the injury prone Ramsey) belong at the highest level. The rest are either average or on their last legs.
Harsh in the extreme, Pjanic + Rabiot + Bentancur is an excellent midfield and in Ramsey, Can and Matuidi they have excellent depth

MrEleson

Harsh in the extreme, Pjanic + Rabiot + Bentancur is an excellent midfield and in Ramsey, Can and Matuidi they have excellent depth
Pjanic wasn’t that great last season. He’s the best of the bunch and a very good player but he needs to perform better and be more consistent if Juve dream of winning the CL. Rabiot is good but we don’t know how he’ll do yet. Bentancur is average as is Matuidi who is good at covering a lot of ground but is like the Lukaku of midfielders. Can is average (imo) and Ramsey is good but injury prone.

Relative to the other European heavyweights, their midfield still needs one more key addition to take it to “that level”.

sport2793

Oh how I missed Juventuz from the Pogba transfer. Good to know that the casual racism has not left...

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Yeh but Juve have signed two mids already this window. They are stacked with quality. We haven't signed a CB in over 2 seasons. They sign a midfielder every month
Now they have enough quality, last season their midfield wasn't good enough. Players like Matuidi or Khedira were very good once but they're both nowhere near good enough to start for a team that wants to win the Champions League anymore. They'll sell a few of those midfielders before the summer ends.

Bentancur and Can are just alright squad options. Only Pjanic is at the required level, Rabiot and Ramsey can be too but we'll have to see how they do. Ramsey is already injured so not the best of starts there.

ChaddyP

Now they have enough quality, last season their midfield wasn't good enough. Players like Matuidi or Khedira were very good once but they're both nowhere near good enough to start for a team that wants to win the Champions League anymore. They'll sell a few of those midfielders before the summer ends.

Bentancur and Can are just alright squad options. Only Pjanic is at the required level, Rabiot and Ramsey can be too but we'll have to see how they do. Ramsey is already injured so not the best of starts there.
Fair

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
I actually think Lukaku will do well for them. If you feed him, he scores goals.
It's probably the most blizzare transfer in a while, him trying to play Sarriball will be comedy gold.

Womp

idiot
It's probably the most blizzare transfer in a while, him trying to play Sarriball will be comedy gold.
Sarri will have to adapt though, Ronaldo would look out of sorts in that system too. Don't think Sarri as a manager is a good fit for the profile of player Juventus has at the moment. Will be interesting to see how it unfolds.

Red Stone

I actually think Lukaku will do well for them. If you feed him, he scores goals.
Oh, they'll feed him alright, but the one scoring the goals will be Ronaldo... at least until he leaves to make some other league his bitch.

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic
Pjanic wasn’t that great last season. He’s the best of the bunch and a very good player but he needs to perform better and be more consistent if Juve dream of winning the CL. Rabiot is good but we don’t know how he’ll do yet. Bentancur is average as is Matuidi who is good at covering a lot of ground but is like the Lukaku of midfielders. Can is average (imo) and Ramsey is good but injury prone.

Relative to the other European heavyweights, their midfield still needs one more key addition to take it to “that level”.
You'll struggle to find many teams with better midfield options, be it starters or overall depth.

Under-rating Bentancur here IMO, and your comment on Rabiot is a bit of a cop-out. Would be a bit like United signing Fernandes, SMS and Partey and then saying 'well we don't know how any of them will do so you can't say they have a good midfield yet', when clearly it would be excellent on paper and you'd expect it to be so on the field.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Sarri will have to adapt though, Ronaldo would look out of sorts in that system too. Don't think Sarri as a manager is a good fit for the profile of player Juventus has at the moment. Will be interesting to see how it unfolds.
There's one thing adapting tactics for Ronaldo but another for someone who has no first touch or intensity to his game.

This transfer must be going above Sarri's head because the first thing he did when arriving at Chelsea was put the players with limited technical ability deep into the reserves (Cahill) or got shot of them (Baka, Michy, Tammy).

I can't in any world see Sarri being interested, he's the athesis of his football.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Focus on the midfield? They have like a billion midfielders. Though I do agree Lukaku to Juve makes no sense when they basically have his younger self in Kean who they're selling
Kean is very overrated because he comes from their youth system. Everton is his ceiling.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
They're selling Moise Kean to Everton and their other two strikers are Higuain who was pretty bad for Chelsea and Mandzukic who turned to shit after getting injured in the middle of last season... I thought the plan would be playing Dybala as a false 9 similarly to Mertens did at Napoli under Sarri or how Hazard played there sometimes last season.

No clue what type of team Sarri is trying to build there after these Lukaku and Icardi rumours.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
They're selling Moise Kean to Everton and their other two strikers are Higuain who was pretty bad for Chelsea and Mandzukic who turned to shit after getting injured in the middle of last season... I thought the plan would be playing Dybala as a false 9 similarly to Mertens did at Napoli under Sarri or how Hazard played there sometimes last season.

No clue what type of team Sarri is trying to build there after these Lukaku and Icardi rumours.
Yeah I don't really get what their thinking is. Juve can win Serie A playing Rugani and Pjaca, it's no big deal. Surely the holy grail remains the CL, they haven't won it since 1996 after all which is a proper long drought for elite club.

Can't really see Lukaku in later stages of the CL being that missing link at all.

Suedesi

It's unreal how shitty this transfer would be, it has the potential to be the worst deal in the last 5 years.

We loose an incredible talent for a 1.9m 90kg animal with the first touch ability of a fecking mammoth.

"Juventus are waiting to understand the final decision of Dybala" what kind of bullshit is this, Juventus are the ones that initiated this transfer, not Dybala.

The biggest mystake of Allegri last season has been his inability to adapt the team, and now that we got a new manager that was supposed to do that, we kick the second best player out. What was the whole point of changing manager then?

Also what happened to the whole "we never kick players out, only when they ask to leave" motto that was repeated non stop at every fecking interview for the last three years? Oh right, that ended when they kicked Higuain to Milan.
Needless to say, Juventini are not happy

RedPed

Whatabouter.
They've now added a poll as to how many goals they reckon Lukaku will score for them. Currently 36% reckon between 0-5. :lol:

diarm

Does Juventus have any Belgians in their squad now?
I've just had a look on worldfootball and it was only a brief look so I could well be wrong. But I think Lukaku might become the first Belgian ever to play for Juventus!

Pretty mental considering there have been like 4 Irish players to play for them!

hobbers

I actually don't think Lukaku will do at all well in Italy.

Standard of defending: high. Pace: slow. Tactical awareness: very high.

Lukaku needs a fast paced league with shithouse defenders to score goals.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I actually don't think Lukaku will do at all well in Italy.

Standard of defending: high. Pace: slow. Tactical awareness: very high.

Lukaku needs a fast paced league with shithouse defenders to score goals.
That's a bit of a generalisation. There are plenty of average teams in the league where the standard of defending is not very high and tactical awareness is the trait of teams coached by the best managers. I think he'll continue his trend of scoring plenty of goals against the weaker sides in the league. I think he'll bang in 20+ goals for Inter/Juve, whichever team he joins. But he'll carry the same limitation as he's got here.

Judas

Open to offers
They've now added a poll as to how many goals they reckon Lukaku will score for them. Currently 36% reckon between 0-5. :lol:
IT's funny but's obviously wrong. Lukaku will bang plenty in for them, even though he's not as gifted as Dybala. But he'll score more goals for them than Dybala did in his last season.

Gasolin

Everyday I pray for this deal to go through. It would be such a statement, especially with Pogba around, and the other additions to come. That would be insane. I would love to see their forum go batshit crazy!

diarm

Everyday I pray for this deal to go through. It would be such a statement, especially with Pogba around, and the other additions to come. That would be insane. I would love to see their forum go batshit crazy!
So yesterday and today?

Otherwise I have a list of prayers I've been meaning to send you.

La Vecchia Signora

Supports
Juventus
There is a bunch of idiots in that forum. Some of them just hate some of Juve players because of their religion. They call Khedira and Can the Kebab brothers.

Sometimes they just attack a player who is performing good. They insulted Sarri so hard as they thought Pep will be the manager, how wrong they were. Most of them watch juve games from free stream websites and don’t have a clue most of the game.

I know all of this, because I was a member for almost 15 years, but now I am banned for been a Sarriball fan and when I asked one of the admin for the reason of my ban, he said you are DA. I swear I didn’t even know what DA stands for until I figured out it is Dual Account.

Seij

All the balls will be going to Ronaldo to score. Lukaku will just be standing awkwardly with his hands on his hips with occasional hand throws.

SinNombre

Lukaku has scored 20+ league goals once in his career. His average tally is 15-16 goals per season.

Not sure whether you are counting all competitions or just league. Just going by league

2018-19
Lukaku (2130 mins) - 12
Dybala (2137 mins)- 9

2017-18
Lukaku (2869 mins)- 23
Dybala (2358 mins) - 27

2016-17
Lukaku (3267 mins) -31
Dybala (2154 mins) - 18

2015-16
Lukaku (3177 mins) - 24
Dybala (2465 mins) - 28

2014-15
Lukaku (2877 mins)- 15
Dybala (2965 mins) - 23
All comps (G+A)

18/19 Lukaku 19 ; Dybala 15
17/18 Lukaku 36 ; Dybala 33
16/17 Lukaku 33 ; Dybala 28
15/16 Lukaku 32 ; Dybala 32
14/15 Lukaku 27 ; Dybala 23

As I said, not a fan of big Rom's play myself but his results are there to see.

Kryptonite

I need this to be confirmed as bullshit asap.
I wish but I'm slowly resigning, this is happening. What's worse is I love dybala and his joining red cnuts. How the feck can I wish him the worst. Right fecking dilemma thanks a lot paratici. Won't be sleeping for the rest of the week.
well, thats it. im actually pissed off for real this time. I accepted Sarri, but this is too far. our management can go fu#k themselves
Kill me. Now I'll have to deal with mocking United and EPL fans, I'd just rather die
Interesting take:

If Lukaku - Dybala rumours are true, it's possible we're doing that because Dybala doesn't want Inter, but we want Icardi (while Manutd don't want Icardi..)
What are the chances for a double-swap with Lukaku going from Man to Juve, to Inter? Are we getting Icardi at the end, is that even allowed/possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.