Kai Havertz

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
A left footed Ballack type. I'd have this guy as Pogba's replacement if the French star leaves.....
Actually, the only thing him and Ballack have in common is that both are good in the air. That being said, Ballack was still a way better header than Havertz and Havertz is way better with the ball at his feet. Havertz' style is actually more similar to Özil (who's also his declared role model btw).

There's no Ballack-esque midfielder in Germany right now, especially not of comparable quality. Maybe Goretzka but certainly not Havertz.

Ooge_

Supports
Werder
I also would not compare Havertz with Ballack. Havertz is technically way more gifted, more playful and not a leader character. He is like a more dynamic version of Felix.

ForEverEleven

Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
There is no chance for anyone to sign him this summer anyway. Was confirmed multiple times that he stays and probably leaves 2020.

Ooge_

Supports
Werder
There is no chance for anyone to sign him this summer anyway. Was confirmed multiple times that he stays and probably leaves 2020.
Japp. Leverkusens Board of Directors decided, that Havertz has to stay another season. Rummenigge asked Völler a couple of weeks ago, what their plans are with Havertz. If he performs next season as expected, i would put a 100+ Mio. € price tag on him. Everyone wants a scoring machine. He is the most talented german footballer since Kroos.

DoneDaDa

Supports
Toronto FC
Japp. Leverkusens Board of Directors decided, that Havertz has to stay another season. Rummenigge asked Völler a couple of weeks ago, what their plans are with Havertz. If he performs next season as expected, i would put a 100+ Mio. € price tag on him. Everyone wants a scoring machine. He is the most talented german footballer since Kroos.
Kimmich? Sane?

F-A-C-T-S

Apparently Liverpool bound according to this

https://forums.liverpoolfc.com/threads/401585-Kai-Havertz

Stinks of deluded Scouse nonsense I reckon, but you never know.

Kai Havertz is pretty much a done deal. The competition was Bayern and Leverkusen obviously would rather have sold to Liverpool, given Bayern is a rival and Liverpool guarantee more money too. Despite the rivalry Leverkusen would allow Kai Havertz to chose his next destination. Uli Hoeneß, and Beckenbauer are very influencial men and the draw is big for young German talent to
play for Bayern and understandably he was torn for a while. But Klopp has become too big a lure to ignore (Just ask any German football fan you might know). Liverpool even before recent success is widely respected in Germany as a historic club, alongside Manchester (United) in England. The second leg defeat of Bayern in Munich also made a big impression on Havertz. Bayern almost never lose at home and especially not that way. So that and of course the Champions league win show
which team is on the up. So Havertz has chosen Liverpool and Bayer have an offer which Rolfes and Völler are happy with (€90 million with addons )

By the way let me confirm I'm not affiliated to
Liverpool. My source is from Bayer. Bayer actuallywanted Origi in the deal but his recent exploits in the Champions league made that a no go. So it will be a structured cash deal. It's been delayed by the failure of Leverkusen to
secure a replacement beforehand. They wanted Martin Ødegaard but he looks set for Sociedad.

Ziyech is another name who was thought to be agood replacement, but he feels Bayer to be at best a sideways move and will wait for better offers.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen

Kai Havertz is pretty much a done deal. The competition was Bayern and Leverkusen obviously would rather have sold to Liverpool, given Bayern is a rival and Liverpool guarantee more money too. Despite the rivalry Leverkusen would allow Kai Havertz to chose his next destination. Uli Hoeneß, and Beckenbauer are very influencial men and the draw is big for young German talent to
play for Bayern and understandably he was torn for a while. But Klopp has become too big a lure to ignore (Just ask any German football fan you might know). Liverpool even before recent success is widely respected in Germany as a historic club, alongside Manchester (United) in England. The second leg defeat of Bayern in Munich also made a big impression on Havertz. Bayern almost never lose at home and especially not that way. So that and of course the Champions league win show
which team is on the up. So Havertz has chosen Liverpool and Bayer have an offer which Rolfes and Völler are happy with (€90 million with addons )

Liverpool. My source is from Bayer. Bayer actuallywanted Origi in the deal but his recent exploits in the Champions league made that a no go. So it will be a structured cash deal. It's been delayed by the failure of Leverkusen to
secure a replacement beforehand. They wanted Martin Ødegaard but he looks set for Sociedad.

Ziyech is another name who was thought to be agood replacement, but he feels Bayer to be at best a sideways move and will wait for better offers.
I'm okay with Liverpool, prefer him to go there over Bayern by a countrymile but I can't imagine he'll move this window. Not a chance. Maybe a Keita type of deal but he'll be here for another season for sure.

AJ10

Sure......Sure.

ForEverEleven

Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen

Hilarious.
He hasn´t chosen anything yet. If he performs next season, the whole of Europe will be after him. No chance he´s already "choosing" a club this summer. That´s not how it works.
I expect him to join either Barca or Real tbh. Would fit their style of football perfectly and both clubs need suitable replacements in the midfield area next season, since the likes of Modric, Rakitic, Kroos, Vidal etc. are aging.

Bestietom

Young German talent always go to Bayern. Most Germans like to stay in their own country.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks

Ooge_

Supports
Werder
Young German talent always go to Bayern. Most Germans like to stay in their own country.
Wouldn´t be to sure about that. Sané (Schalke -> ManCity), Gündogan (Dortmund -> ManCity), Özil (Werder -> Real Madrid) are counterexamples. The BPL and LaLiga are more attractive, especially for a AAA-Talent like Havertz. And Bayern is in a downtrend.

mad1max954

I'm okay with Liverpool, prefer him to go there over Bayern by a countrymile but I can't imagine he'll move this window. Not a chance. Maybe a Keita type of deal but he'll be here for another season for sure.
Why is that? Surprised he hasn’t already had some big offers on the table. Unfortunately we are a shit show at the minute and he isn’t going to choose us.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Why is that? Surprised he hasn’t already had some big offers on the table. Unfortunately we are a shit show at the minute and he isn’t going to choose us.
I think he's already good enough to be a starter at a top club but he seems to be okay with staying another year in order to develop. He could probably leave if he was pushing for a move but so far he isn't. He also has 3 or 4 years left on a co tract with no buy out clause, we've already lost one of our midfield prodigies and will try everything to prevent the second one from leaving.

I'm sure there are enough offers on the table though. Some weeks ago it's been reported that Bayern was willing to pay >100m for him. If he were on the market, probably every top club would be in for him.

ForEverEleven

Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Wouldn´t be to sure about that. Sané (Schalke -> ManCity), Gündogan (Dortmund -> ManCity), Özil (Werder -> Real Madrid) are counterexamples. The BPL and LaLiga are more attractive, especially for a AAA-Talent like Havertz. And Bayern is in a downtrend.
You can add Ter Stegen, Can, Rüdiger and Khedira to the list as well. There are more german players nowadays that go abroad.

In an interview today Havertz himself stated again, that he has decided to stay at Leverkusen for at least one more season. I don´t unterstand fans from other big clubs asking "Why aren´t we in for him?" as if it was a given that you just have to pay th 100+M and the deal is done. Bayer 04 doesn´t want to sell and doesn´t have to sell, the player himself wants to stay. End of story.

strongwalker

Supports
FC Bayern München

you had me at "Hoeness and Beckenbauer are influential names". Beckenbauer has been invisible since the "Sommermärchen-Skandal" three or four years ago, and not been involved in any official club business sice when, 10 years? he doesnt even write newspaper columns.

Last edited:

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Kai Havertz and let slip the dogs of war!

Bestietom

It's still only about 1% and I haven't heard anything about us being interested, mate. I do like him though.

Andersons Dietician

Ed better start putting some cash aside for a double raid on the Bundesliga next summer for Sancho and Havertz.

jadajos

Last Man Standing finalist 2022/23
Supports
Football
I hope he stays put this season and that we can go for him next season.
Actually, last Sunday the player himself has publicly stated that he'll do exactly that (staying put this season). He speaks very openly about his desire to leave in the not so distant future though (surely meaning: next summer). Leverkusen will have struck a "deal" with him, one more year in CL with them and then they'll sell at triple digits next year.

Acquire Me

Actually, last Sunday the player himself has publicly stated that he'll do exactly that (staying put this season). He speaks very openly about his desire to leave in the not so distant future though (surely meaning: next summer). Leverkusen will have struck a "deal" with him, one more year in CL with them and then they'll sell at triple digits next year.
We need to be back in the CL then. Will help us obviously. He is the type of talent we must be all over imo.

izec

I hope he stays put this season and that we can go for him next season.
Dont think he will move, unless someone makes a huge bid Leverkusen cant resist. They lost Brandt already, so i doubt they will sell him.

He will take the CL next season with Leverkusen, where he is settled and then move on the following summer IMO. Makes no sense to rush things at the moment

Andersons Dietician

Think I’ll camp full muppet in here till next summer. Be I tresting to see how he gets on this year but another season like last year and I’d be fearful of how much it would cost to pry him away.

Infra-red

Think I’ll camp full muppet in here till next summer. Be I tresting to see how he gets on this year but another season like last year and I’d be fearful of how much it would cost to pry him away.
He'll sign for Bayern in a year or two. You can bet your house on it.

Adamsk7

No way he would sign for us. Just like Sancho. Just like de Ligt or Felix
Sancho I think would if we got Champions League next season. Lots of his mates (jLingz, Beans and co) play for Utd and he’s used to Manchester already. We need to have a decent season and look like we are playing improved football (which we will I think).

Havertz though is just one of those players that has Bayern/Madrid/PSG written all over him. Doubt he’ll move to England.

UnofficialDevil

Anti Scottish and Preoccupied with Donkeys.
I'm not anti Scottish, I just wanted Moyes out.
Sancho I think would if we got Champions League next season. Lots of his mates (jLingz, Beans and co) play for Utd and he’s used to Manchester already. We need to have a decent season and look like we are playing improved football (which we will I think).

Havertz though is just one of those players that has Bayern/Madrid/PSG written all over him. Doubt he’ll move to England.
We need to make top 4 and I just cant see that happening. Also If Madrid go for him..

Hawks2008

Only seen him play maybe 5 times but he looks a big talent, would be a nice replacement for Pogba. Unfortunately he's not homegrown, if his name was Kyle Hafferty and was from a relegation threatened team we'd be all over him.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Had a great start into the Bundesliga season. Scored another beautiful chip, should've scored a second after a good run, had a great pre-assist and should've got at least one assist if his team mates hadn't been so wasteful. His second goal in his second appearance this season after scoring in the first cup tie.

In comparison to this time last season, he dribbles much more. His first touch is amazing, there were some long passes he picked out of the air while running without losing any speed at all. Had several moments in which he used this to effortlessly glide past one, two or three players in counter attacks today. That's very important, IMO, since after Brandt's departure we need someone who can create something by beating players in the center of the pitch.

ekestubbe

Had a great start into the Bundesliga season. Scored another beautiful chip, should've scored a second after a good run, had a great pre-assist and should've got at least one assist if his team mates hadn't been so wasteful. His second goal in his second appearance this season after scoring in the first cup tie.

In comparison to this time last season, he dribbles much more. His first touch is amazing, there were some long passes he picked out of the air while running without losing any speed at all. Had several moments in which he used this to effortlessly glide past one, two or three players in counter attacks today. That's very important, IMO, since after Brandt's departure we need someone who can create something by beating players in the center of the pitch.
Is this anything like a pre-goal or a pre-booking?

::sonny::

The next De Bruyne, I’m sure we are not in for him

Our kind of player is now Longstaff, Grealish, Maddison and something like that