Kai Havertz

Status
Not open for further replies.

croadyman

Who says they're not? We've been linked with loads.
One thing is for certain and that's you are much closer to Havertz than we are for Sancho, also you won't be walking away from the deal whereas with us I wouldn't like to call it right now

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Yeah I think so and I have no idea btw.
Everything that has Bild in it's name is shit. They've got reliable information at times and often know stories before anyone else knows them but on the other hand it's impossible to tell apart which articles are based on knowledge and which are invented.

There's a saying in Germany: "Bild talked to the deceased first while Express recorded the audio."

Disgusting news paper. The type of journos that force fresh widows into exclusive interviews through threats that they make the affairs of their deceased husband public.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Everything that has Bild in it's name is shit. They've got reliable information at times and often know stories before anyone else knows them but on the other hand it's impossible to tell apart which articles are based on knowledge and which are invented.

There's a saying in Germany: "Bild talked to the deceased first while Express recorded the audio."

Disgusting news paper. The type of journos that force fresh widows into exclusive interviews through threats that they make the affairs of their deceased husband public.
Falk work for Bild or Sport bild? Or both are same papers?

It's so confusing.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Falk work for Bild or Sport bild? Or both are same papers?

It's so confusing.
They belong to the same publisher (Axel Springer). Falk works for SportBild though. They only report on sports business so their reputation is a little bit better. But as far as I know, there's a lot of exchange between the two. Closer exemplarily than between Bild and Welt which also belong to Axel Springer. Bild and SportBild sort of belong to the same brand of news papers if you like.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
They belong to the same publisher (Axel Springer). Falk works for SportBild though. They only report on sports business so their reputation is a little bit better. But as far as I know, there's a lot of exchange between the two. Closer exemplarily than between Bild and Welt which also belong to Axel Springer. Bild and SportBild sort of belong to the same brand of news papers if you like.
Is Falk considered reliable in Germany?

I know if someone random that works for the Sun claimed to have exclusive information on high profile transfers, they'd be laughed out of the room by most people. Each club tends to have journalists that are more closely linked with the club so they end up being highly trusted, like with Chelsea and Matt Law, Leicester and other Midlands clubs and John Percy etc.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Is Falk considered reliable in Germany?

I know if someone random that works for the Sun claimed to have exclusive information on high profile transfers, they'd be laughed out of the room by most people. Each club tends to have journalists that are more closely linked with the club so they end up being highly trusted, like with Chelsea and Matt Law, Leicester and other Midlands clubs and John Percy etc.
Can't tell. I don't give enough on transfer rumours that I'd remember the name of the Twitter sources. Heard of Falk in this forum first if I'm being honest. My club usually isn't as present in the media that such people cover our signings and Havertz is the first outgoing transfer in years that's big enough to get this kind of coverage.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular

German clubs are sure love making a deadline. :lol:
Makes sense to me though. You want to be able prepare for the season. If your best players leaves for crazy money, you have the money and need to find a replacement very quickly, to save your preparations. After some point, though, the upset would be too big, and you don't want the changes anymore. Sounds like German clubs would like the window to close much earlier, and are forcing it this way.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
This guy is one of several big Chelsea fan accounts who claim to have inside information. I have no idea if he's full of crap or not, but he treated by a lot of peeple as some extremely reliable guy, but there's nothing really new in what he says. Friday is the 28th deadline we were told about a few days ago.

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
This guy is one of several big Chelsea fan accounts who claim to have inside information. I have no idea if he's full of crap or not, but he treated by a lot of peeple as some extremely reliable guy, but there's nothing really new in what he says. Friday is the 28th deadline we were told about a few days ago.
Used to follow him, he is more reliable for Chelsea news than Falk, pretty sure he does know an insider or two. Doesn’t mean the information is always correct or happens however.

Falk on the other hand.. let’s not forget the amount of shite he posted last year where he was absolutely adamant Hudson-Odoi would be a Bayern player. He was trolled heavily after he signed a new deal.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Big signing for them. Chelsea doing a serious revamp as a bid to join City and Liverpool.

Hansinity

Supports
Bayern Munich
Great signing, for me Chelsea is the most exciting team to watch in the Premier League next season. Let`s see how all the new players play together.

L1nk

This club and its owners absolutely disgust me with its incompetence and lack of ambition, United that is

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Huge summer of intent from Chelsea here. I agree, a title challenge must be expected.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Havertz, Werner, Chilwell, Ziyech and possibly Thiago Silva.

No more excuses for Frank that's for sure.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Wow, it's finally happening. Whirlwind of summer, in all honesty. I'm so excited for next season.

Hoboman

Totally renewed attacking line for almost €250M with Chilwell's and Silva' transfers likely to happen as well.

Frank is under massive pressure now. He has to deliver something better than battle for top four.

Devil81

Just further goes to show how pathetic our guys are at closing transfers. Chelsea have almost bought half a team and we're not even looking remotely close to closing a transfer.

Another fantastic signing for Chelsea, German as well, Werner will no doubt enjoying having a fellow countryman around.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Chelsea are beginning to run away from us just like City and Liverpool did.

Nickelodeon

Chelsea's management are killing it. A good chunk at relatively good prices. Havertz, Werner, Chilwell, Ziyech are fantastic signings.

gorky_utd

Almost like a real Madrid 2009 summer. Will be difficult to catch chelsea. They are in a position to challenge for the title within 2 season.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Just further goes to show how pathetic our guys are at closing transfers. Chelsea have almost bought half a team and we're not even looking remotely close to closing a transfer.

Another fantastic signing for Chelsea, German as well, Werner will no doubt enjoying having a fellow countryman around.
Are people forgetting the fact that Chelsea didn't (couldn't) buy anyone last summer AND sold their best player?

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
The biggest impact this has on us is if this is 100million, (Okay it's 80 + add ons, but you'd have to assume that at least half those add ons will be achieved, so lets say 90m) then there's no way we can possibly expect Sancho to cost any less then like, 110/115.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
The expectation/aim will be a comfortable top 4 finish with a much better Champions League showing I'd say. Challenging for the title and making it interesting, yes. But Liverpool and City are like 5 years into their projects and have totally settled teams and styles. Expecting us to instantly integrate basically a whole new team and make up 30 points is probably not going to happen.

jeepers

Is he really that good? I haven’t watched any compilations, but I did watch him live once and he looked good, but not 100m good. Prolly caught him on an off day though.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Is he really that good? I haven’t watched any compilations, but I did watch him live once and he looked good, but not 100m good. Prolly caught him on an off day though.
IMO he's not as good as the reputation he is coming with. People talk like he's a generational talent but he won't be in that bracket. Will be interesting to see where Chelsea play him.

Status
Not open for further replies.