Kai Havertz

Status
Not open for further replies.

0le

It just seems like from those tweets, various club names have been added to generate clicks and the only club really who want to sign the player is Bayern.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Is he that good?
He's potentially a world beater but that potential needs to be harnessed. And I think United currently would be a good option for him because he would play alot which would really help him develop.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
He's potentially a world beater but that potential needs to be harnessed. And I think United currently would be a good option for him because he would play alot which would really help him develop.
Sounds good. We should try and get him then.

Can I ask what his strengts are?

r3idy

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018

Tall, Athletic, Technically very good (As you would expect with a German player coming through their youth systems). Can beat a man, good with both feet, good header of the ball etc etc etc etc

What makes him stand out for me is the timing of his runs though. With the current set up of counter-attacking football, James puts the ball in for the second striker yet Rashford and Martial instinctively go front post back post. So that edge of the box run would definitely yield more goals if we had a player taking advantage of some of the balls that are played into the Box.

I guess it's his game intelligence that makes him so coveted.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Big Dave
Spiderwan - Maguire - Tuanzebe - Willams
McT - Partey
Sancho - Havertz - Rash
Haaland

Bench: Romero - Lindelof - Shaw - Fred - James - Martial - Greenwood​

I reckon this is all we need to potentially challenge.

Adnan

Talent Spotter

He can play as a attack minded #8 and can also operate as a inverted winger but his best position is at #10 behind the CF. He creates and scores goals at a significant rate and does look to be on his way to becoming a elite player for his position. Passing/vision already superb in and around the box and being 6'2 in stature also makes him a big threat aerially. Huge potential as a #10 and if we signed him it would be quite the statement.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
It just seems like from those tweets, various club names have been added to generate clicks and the only club really who want to sign the player is Bayern.
This

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Big Dave
McT - Partey
Sancho - Havertz - Rash
Haaland

just the £400m then.

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
He's in his 4th season for Bayer already, it's time for him to go to a top team.

Adnan

Talent Spotter

Us being 'very serious' as they claim is probably true due to our need for such a player in a 4-2-3-1 and we'd possibly pay a higher fee to Leverkusen than Bayern would aswell. So I do think there's truth to this story. Bayern would obviously be the favourites if they can come to a agreement with Leverkusen but I can't see Bayern sanctioning two huge summer outlays on Havertz and Sane who seems to be a bigger priority right now. So that leaves a club from outside of Germany with a real chance to sign him IMO.

dasty

IMO his biggest strength is his ridiculous composure. This boy doesn't faze at anything at all. Watch his highlights and you will notice it straight away. He plays with the composure of an elite 35 year old veteran.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
He's in his 4th season for Bayer already, it's time for him to go to a top team.
Isn't it his third season at first team level? The time is right for him to leave for a bigger club but at 20 he's still developing his game and joining a big club where he plays consistently will be best for him.

Trezeguet17

Özil's passing ability combined with Ballack's goal threat
Do it Woody!

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
but I can't see Bayern sanctioning two huge summer outlays on Havertz and Sane who seems to be a bigger priority right now. So that leaves a club from outside of Germany with a real chance to sign him IMO.

Sane is a next seasons' target for one reason alone, and that is his ACL. We did not go for an alternative solution, so the money has not been spent(No, why ain't buying Coutinho).
They are both prime targets, and I'm pretty confident of us signing them in the summer.
The only PL club capable of souring the milk I see here is Liverpool, b/c of Klopp. But then, Havertz is German, and as such, he'll want to win the BuLi before going abroad.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Sane is a next seasons' target for one reason alone, and that is his ACL. We did not go for an alternative solution, so the money has not been spent(No, why ain't buying Coutinho).
They are both prime targets, and I'm pretty confident of us signing them in the summer.
The only PL club capable of souring the milk I see here is Liverpool, b/c of Klopp. But then, Havertz is German, and as such, he'll want to win the BuLi before going abroad.
It's pretty simple, Bayern will have to pay what Leverkusen is asking and Voller is a stubborn basket as you well know. You either pay what they're asking or someone else will.

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
It's pretty simple, Bayern will have to pay what Leverkusen is asking and Voller is a stubborn basket as you well know. You either pay what they're asking or someone else will.
And he also made it publicly clear that he won't act against the players' interest. I don't think the price will be an issue.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Big Dave
McT - Partey
Sancho - Havertz - Rash
Haaland

William's ain't anywhere near good enough to be part of a premier league winning team. Still needs some years

.mica

Supports
Dortmund
The best young german player in my eyes. Like to see him play and he isn't even finished with his development.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
And he also made it publicly clear that he won't act against the players' interest. I don't think the price will be an issue.
Havertz wouldn't be against a move abroad either if his interview with Marca is anything to go by. So it'll come down to if Bayern are willing to cough up what Leverkusen want.

Personally i'd prefer Zaniolo at United who I believe would cost significantly less and has similar potential for the role in question.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
We should go all in. Or stick with Lindgaard...

izec

I will believe it once he holds the United shirt. Bayern/Dortmund wont let this one slip.

Dunkelheit

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I honestly believe there is a chance that he will end up in Dortmund. Brandt is already playing here and BVB will have the money from the Sancho deal.

Adcuth

Got Bayern written all over him this lad. Can't see it any other way

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
I honestly believe there is a chance that he will end up in Dortmund. Brandt is already playing here and BVB will have the money from the Sancho deal.
I don't think you'd be willing to disrupt your wage structure. Paying the fee is one thing, handling a salary of 15-20mill p.a. is another.

Status
Not open for further replies.