Kai Havertz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terminator

Some Chelsea fans here mirroring the ones I know at work, obnoxious turds.

A poster saying United fans treat Bruno as the second coming of Christ while sucking off Pulisic after a month of great form. Can't you see the hypocrisy there?

Terminator

If we're basing things on what they've "done so far" Tammy is superior to Greenwood however anyone who watches football knows otherwise.
You'll look like an absolute fool if Pulisic's hot streak is indeed just a hot streak.:lol:

Mount's Goatieson

Supports
Chelsea
You'll look like an absolute fool if Pulisic's hot streak is indeed just a hot streak.:lol:
“hot streaks” and “fools” Sounds like a repeated mantra on a very popular team's forum.

Also this is the same place where Greenwood is labeled a ‘generational talent’ after a decent few showings. I'm very excited for his future....with generational talent in mind.

Terminator

“hot streaks” and “fools” Sounds like a repeated mantra on a very popular team's forum.
Don't you find it ridiculous the original poster seems to think Rashford is not even good enough to be compared with Pulisic?

Similar thing happened with a City fan and Gabriel Jesus couple of years back on here. Pretty funny how it turned out, maybe Rashford ain't that bad.

Terminator

Also this is the same place where Greenwood is labeled a ‘generational talent’ after a decent few showings. I'm very excited for his future....with generational talent in mind.
Seems you edited your post. Greenwood has always been labeled a generational talent by many long before he kicked a ball for the first team. Whether he will fulfill his potential or go Ravels way is yet to be seen.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Yeah the Pulisic bit show how ridiculous some Chelsea fans are on this forums. The guy finally showed up after lockdown after previously residing in mediocrity at Chelsea and benched by an 18 year old at Dortmund prior to that and suddenly he's so good that it's laughable to compare him to Rashford. I mean how deluded must one be to think Pulisic is better than Rashford after finally turning up recently let alone pretend that Rashford is laughable inferior to him to not even warrant a comparison.

Some Chelsea fans are clearly delusional.

cyberman

Don't you find it ridiculous the original poster seems to think Rashford is not even good enough to be compared with Pulisic?

Similar thing happened with a City fan and Gabriel Jesus couple of years back on here. Pretty funny how it turned out, maybe Rashford ain't that bad.
Look at their arguments in the Tammy v Rashford thread. Its not worth arguing against them, or some Utd fans even

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I come here for Kai Havertz. I find the bloke who insisted his insightful analysis be pinned is a plagiarist, and now banned, followed by 3 pages of Pulisic vs Rashford :confused:

Mount's Goatieson

Supports
Chelsea
Seems you edited your post. Greenwood has always been labeled a generational talent by many long before he kicked a ball for the first team. Whether he will fulfill his potential or go Ravels way is yet to be seen.
Yeah I did, sorry got limited number of posts so gotta pack all my rage in one :lol:

About Pulisic and Rashford, no one said Rashford wasn't comparable to Pulisic. It was a neutral fan who said he'll pick Pulisic instead of Rashford for LW based on what he has seen of both players.
Naturally, a United fan retorted, the neutral fan explained his position and another United fan ridiculed it on the basis that Pulisic is only being mentioned in comparison to Rashford after only performing recently. This is what prompted the Chelsea fan you quoted to call out the hipocrisy in United fans calling Bruno the best player in the league after half* a season yet Pulisic isn't comparable to Rashford for same reasons.

Banter is fun when you're ready to take as much as you give. Its people on both sides(United and Chelsea) who delight in throwing sh*t but are not prepared to take it that irk me.
If you can't take the bantz, fine let's have a civil discourse or learn to take others opinions as that and move on.

Also, Greenwood is obviously a talented young player and that's as far as I can go with him right now. To me, that gerational talent tag thing is bullocks which gives fans unrealistic expectations of young players whiles putting unwarranted pressures on young players. Ask yourselves, who many football players has there been in the last 50yrs and how many would you label as one of the greatest?

TheReligion

Abusive
Yeah I did, sorry got limited number of posts so gotta pack all my rage in one :lol:

About Pulisic and Rashford, no one said Rashford wasn't comparable to Pulisic. It was a neutral fan who said he'll pick Pulisic instead of Rashford for LW based on what he has seen of both players.
Naturally, a United fan retorted, the neutral fan explained his position and another United fan ridiculed it on the basis that Pulisic is only being mentioned in comparison to Rashford after only performing recently. This is what prompted the Chelsea fan you quoted to call out the hipocrisy in United fans calling Bruno the best player in the league after half* a season yet Pulisic isn't comparable to Rashford for same reasons.

Banter is fun when you're ready to take as much as you give. Its people on both sides(United and Chelsea) who delight in throwing sh*t but are not prepared to take it that irk me.
If you can't take the bantz, fine let's have a civil discourse or learn to take others opinions as that and move on.

Also, Greenwood is obviously a talented young player and that's as far as I can go with him right now. To me, that gerational talent tag thing is bullocks which gives fans unrealistic expectations of young players whiles putting unwarranted pressures on young players. Ask yourselves, who many football players has there been in the last 50yrs and how many would you label as one of the greatest?
If you see nothing more in Greenwood than a "talented young player" you're beyond help. Even Stevie Wonder could see he's special and has that something about him.

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

What makes you believe Greenwood hasnt got the potential to be a generational talent? He has played the minutes equivalent of 20 games and scored 15 goals. In his first pro season.

You lot have a lot to be excited about from your own squad, but I cant really see why anyone other than a WUM can't see Greenwood has serious potential

Mount's Goatieson

Supports
Chelsea
I come here for Kai Havertz. I find the bloke who insisted his insightful analysis be pinned is a plagiarist, and now banned, followed by 3 pages of Pulisic vs Rashford :confused:
A neutral fan would pick Pulisic over Rashford. That's all this is.
And suggesting Pulisic can compare favourably to Rashford looses you credibility and makes you a wum if you're a full member opposition fan.....an “obnoxious turd” if you're a newbie.

edcunited1878

Chelsea would do extremely well to get Havertz. When you put your club tribalism aside, you always want to see the best players or at least as many as possible, in your preferred league (which for majority of us on here is the Premier League). It has top mangers and good managers like most leagues, but also you want to see good footballers.

Havertz has a really, really nice composure about him and has a footballing brain in him, which allows him to play various attacking positions at Leverkusen. He just does so many things right and can influence games from all this actions/movements. A top young player who should do well in the PL and with Chelsea. He may need to adapt to the pace of the league, but he's got the temperament and skill to cope with it.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
And suggesting Pulisic can compare favourably to Rashford looses you credibility and makes you a wum if you're a full member opposition fan.....an “obnoxious turd” if you're a newbie.
You just have to read the room I suppose. This isn't a neutral forum.

Back to Kai Haverts;

Someone described him as a mixture between Ballack and Ozil, which almost sounds too good to be true. I can see a bit of Ballack and a bit of Muller in him.

Last edited:

Mount's Goatieson

Supports
Chelsea
If you see nothing more in Greenwood than a "talented young player" you're beyond help. Even Stevie Wonder could see he's special and has that something about him.
Its no dig whatsoever at Greenwood. Its more of expectation management on my part. To me, every player below 22 is a talented young player no matter what talents they possess. It takes more than talent to make it, not just as a pro but a great of the game and that's what people are inferring to when they label these kids as ‘generational talent’. I've seen a lot of comparable talents fall by the roadside to know I need to temper my expectations of every young player.

Davie Moyes

A neutral fan would not bloody pick Pulisic over Rashford which is why us Utd fans on a Utd forum think you guys are on the WUM.

JoeyJoJoJrShabadoo

Pulisic looked great towards the end of the season. Rashford carried us so long he broke his back :lol:

IMO Havertz has insane potential. He does remind me of a younger Kaka. If he can adapt fast I reckon we will look incredibly foolish for not trying to buy him

SinNombre

A Chelsea poster saying United fans treat Bruno as the second coming of Christ while sucking off Pulisic after a month of great form. Can't you see the hypocrisy there?
Any Chelsea fan who can't acknowledge this needs serious mental rewiring.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Some Chelsea fans here mirroring the ones I know at work, obnoxious turds.

A poster saying United fans treat Bruno as the second coming of Christ while sucking off Pulisic after a month of great form. Can't you see the hypocrisy there?
I was pointing out the hypocrisy myself to make a point actually. We can't reaccess Pulisic's level due to smallish sample size but apparently it's different rules when it comes to Bruno, why is that?

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Yeah the Pulisic bit show how ridiculous some Chelsea fans are on this forums. The guy finally showed up after lockdown after previously residing in mediocrity at Chelsea and benched by an 18 year old at Dortmund prior to that and suddenly he's so good that it's laughable to compare him to Rashford. I mean how deluded must one be to think Pulisic is better than Rashford after finally turning up recently let alone pretend that Rashford is laughable inferior to him to not even warrant a comparison.

Some Chelsea fans are clearly delusional.
Problem is this seems to be a theme in every position.

Every position you're apparently vastly superior to us yet that hasn't been showing in the table. This year we finish we with then same amount not points (admittedly us with a much lower GD) while last year we were 6 points above you.

So unless you're admitting Sarri and Lampard are vastly superior coaches to Ole, something really isn't adding up.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
I was pointing out the hypocrisy myself to make a point actually. We can't reaccess Pulisic's level due to smallish sample size but apparently it's different rules when it comes to Bruno, why is that?
I see your argument and it’s a very fair point you make but I think Pulisic hasn’t dragged this Chelsea team like the way Bruno dragged us. He single handedly pushed us to be better and made the whole team better even when others around were pretty shit. You guys have been in the top 4 since October. 14 games ago in Jan we were 6th and 14 points behind 3rd place Leicester and 6 points you in 4th. Bruno took the game by the scruff of the neck and made things happen. Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think Pulisic did that? You guys have good players around him and a system you properly employ from the beginning of the season. Us? Not so much. And again I’m not saying he is overrated. He is a very good player and him being a United fan I wish we got him as well.

Last edited:

Suedesi

Pulisic is overrated beyond belief.

You've got the biggest media market in the world (USA) basically faffing every time he does something special (or average) and he generates a lot of hype, clicks, discussion, Espn/Youtube clips etc. I think if he was French he would not have 1/10 the hype he currently has.

Anyways, there's a bunch of newbs who think he's the second coming of Christ. We will see.

PS Not to come as a Chelsea hater, Pulisic/Werner are nothing special. Havertz on the other hand can be.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Biggest reason for Pulisic hype is because he's American. Most "neutral" you'll find claiming Pulisic to be better than Rashford are Americans hence why he's so popular in places like r/soccer because Reddit is practically an American hub.

The guy literally only became good a month or 2 ago yet you have these hyperboles about him, just goes to show how inflated everything he does get. Couple that with your delusional Chelsea fans and you have an extremely overrated player.

The guy was so good that he only now managed to become a regular starter in that Chelsea team and was benched by an 18 year old kid straight away at his previous club. Some people live in some fantasy :lol:

Remember the geese

Every position you're apparently vastly superior to us yet that hasn't been showing in the table. This year we finish we with then same amount not points (admittedly us with a much lower GD) while last year we were 6 points above you.
We were pissing about with James, Lingard, Mata and Pereira for the first half of the season. It's the Pogba, Fernandes, Rashford, Martial and Greenwood team that tips it in our favour.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
I see your argument and it’s a very fair point you make but I think Pulisic hasn’t dragged this Chelsea team like the way Bruno dragged us. He single handedly pushed us to be better and made the whole team better even when others around were pretty shit. Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think Pulisic did that? You guys have good players around him and a system you properly employ from the beginning of the season. Us? Not so much.
Since the restart we'd have probably been on one win heading to the cup semi (if we made it past Leicester) had it not been for Pulisic, he was dragging us through some pretty naff performances (it's worth mentioning the last time we had such a consistent run of wins was his last "hot streak" in the autumn).

Despite the admirable efforts of some to make it sound that way I'm not playing down Bruno's impact (ironically he reminds me a bit of when Mata first joined us in terms of the immediate impact) however ultimately both should both be treated the same, either recent form has elevated their level or we have to wait and see, it's contradictory to use one argument for one and a different one for the other, in my opinion.

passing-wind

I really don't see Havertz doing well off the bat I think he will take time to acclimatize to his surroundings in England. Much like Fabinho for Liverpool it will be how he's nurtured which will evaluate his success. This also has nothing to do with him joining Chelsea I'd feel the same if he was heading United. I do think Lampard is one of the more qualifying coaches to get the best out of a 10 considering how well he's done with a fairly unproven Mount.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Since the restart we'd have probably been on one win heading to the cup semi (if we made it past Leicester) had it not been for Pulisic, he was dragging us through some pretty naff performances (it's worth mentioning the last time we had such a consistent run of wins was his last "hot streak" in the autumn).

Despite the admirable efforts of some to make it sound that way I'm not playing down Bruno's impact (ironically he reminds me a bit of when Mata first joined us in terms of the immediate impact) however ultimately both should both be treated the same, either recent form has elevated their level or we have to wait and see, it's contradictory to use one argument for one and a different one for the other, in my opinion.
But hasn’t Pulisic being there since the start of the season? He hasn’t been this consistent since the start has he? That’s a much bigger sample size than Bruno to make a judgment. If we had Bruno from the start we may have won a few games we drew or lost and easily made it to 75+ points.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
The guy was so good that he only now managed to become a regular starter in that Chelsea team and was benched by an 18 year old kid straight away at his previous club. Some people live in some fantasy :lol:
That's strange, earlier in the season when Mount was getting picked for England over Madison and Grealish we were told that's irrelevant and despite that the latter two were vastly superior players, now selection is everything :houllier:

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Problem is this seems to be a theme in every position.

So unless you're admitting Sarri and Lampard are vastly superior coaches to Ole, something really isn't adding up.
Our full strength first team is better than yours as shown by how our full strength first team has performed compared to yours. Unbeaten since Bruno arrival and even became better with Pogba and Rashford return, plus Greenwood regularly featuring in our starting 11.

The team that failed to show superiority to your Chelsea team was the one made of Lingard, Perreira as our creative outlets while flanked by James. All of Martial, Rashford have missed stretches of the season while Pogba missed 2/3 of it and Greenwood has only been used regularly toward the end of the season. Bruno also came mid way through the season.

Post lockdown with our full teams we've shown our attack to be deadlier (trio of Martial, Rashford and Greenwood), our midfield was better(Bruno, Pogba and Matic) while our defense was also better (despite some blunders here and there our defense was still solid, third least conceded goals in the league while your defense was a shamble).

If you disagree with anything I said in my previous paragraph feel free to point where I'm wrong because I'm using factual data to prove my point. We've scored more goals and conceded less than you since the restart and have performed better than you. So yeah our full strength 11 is better than yours.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
That's strange, earlier in the season when Mount was getting picked for England over Madison and Grealish we were told that's irrelevant and despite that the latter two were vastly superior players, now selection is everything :houllier:
What does Mount being picked for England have anything to do with anything I said?

Supermonkey_Wolf

Supports
Chelsea

Back to Kai Haverts;

Someone described him as a mixture between Ballack and Ozil, which almost sounds too good to be true. I can see a bit of Ballack and a bit of Muller in him.
I couldn't agree more. I dont see as much vision or precision in his passing as Ozil has but I see all the movement of Muller but with better technique.

Biggest reason for Pulisic hype is because he's American. Most "neutral" you'll find claiming Pulisic to be better than Rashford are Americans hence why he's so popular in places like r/soccer because Reddit is practically an American hub.

The guy literally only became good a month or 2 ago yet you have these hyperboles about him, just goes to show how inflated everything he does get. Couple that with your delusional Chelsea fans and you have an extremely overrated player.

Maybe its because things have got a bit heated in here youre going over the top or maybe you're just ignorant of Chelsea's performances before Christmas - but pulisic was far from average before the restart. First, he was injured since January so you're comparing him with his form before December. Second, there's was loads of pressure from American media because Lampard was slow to use him at that start of the season because he had no rest due to the gold Cup. On the few times he did play early, like the Super Cup, he ripped Liverpool a new arsehole in the first half. After slowly accumulating minutes (and with a few starts in the PL where he was physically bullied out of the game) he was performing really well in the CL group games and was given a start against Burnley. He scored a Hattrick. Then he was our best player for the next few weeks leading up to December when he caught a few niggling injuries and then finally the thigh injury that sidelined him in January. So what you have is a slow start to the season due to the manager, match winning form for 5-6 games before injures pilled up and then hazard light feckery since the restart. Nothing to do with being average :lol:

Pulisic scored v Villa to make it 1-1 and was involved in the second
Man City scored first goal
Crystal Palace scored second goal
West Ham wins penalty and free kick we score from
Watford wins penalty and should have had a second
Norwich assists Giroud's match winning goal
Liverpool makes second goal out of thin air and scores third
Wolves had a quiet game.

The only games we could have won without him were wolves and probably Watford

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Our full strength first team is better than yours as shown by how our full strength first team has performed compared to yours. Unbeaten since Bruno arrival and even became better with Pogba and Rashford return, plus Greenwood regularly featuring in our starting 11.

The team that failed to show superiority to your Chelsea team was the one made of Lingard, Perreira as our creative outlets while flanked by James. All of Martial, Rashford have missed stretches of the season while Pogba missed 2/3 of it and Greenwood has only been used regularly toward the end of the season. Bruno also came mid way through the season.

Post lockdown with our full teams we've shown our attack to be deadlier (trio of Martial, Rashford and Greenwood), our midfield was better(Bruno, Pogba and Matic) while our defense was also better (despite some blunders here and there our defense was still solid, third least conceded goals in the league while your defense was a shamble).

If you disagree with anything I said in my previous paragraph feel free to point where I'm wrong because I'm using factual data to prove my point. We've scored more goals and conceded less than you since the restart and have performed better than you. So yeah our full strength 11 is better than yours.
You act like we've had no injuries throughout the season, our 2nd, 3rd and 4th best player's last season were all largely unavailable for the entire first half of the season. And not only that we lost our game changer last summer.

You ended the season in better form, no arguments there, but that what happens with developing teams, due to their inconsistency and roles can reverse at any point, sometimes suddenly (like it did at Wembley).

If you want to bring the respective results since Bruno's arrival even then I think you're about 5/6 points ahead of us so the major difference is the head to head.

So yes if you're "miles better" than us (the way you lot are talking down at us you'd think you were in Liverpool's position while we were in Arsenal's) then the only way that can be properly explained is if we must have a much better coach.

What does Mount being picked for England have anything to do with anything I said?
Because the post I've quoted you used a selection to boost your argument.

Regarding the Pulisic/Sancho thing, Pulisic wasn't better than him at Dortmund but he wasn't dropped due to that he was dropped due to the contract situation, had he signed and he played like he has done at Chelsea they'd have found a way to fit both in.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
You act like we've had no injuries throughout the season, our 2nd, 3rd and 4th best player's last season were all largely unavailable for the entire first half of the season. And not only that we lost our game changer last summer.

You ended the season in better form, no arguments there, but that what happens with developing teams, due to their inconsistency and roles can reverse at any point, sometimes suddenly (like it did at Wembley).

If you want to bring the respective results since Bruno's arrival even then I think you're about 5/6 points ahead of us so the major difference is the head to head.

So yes if you're "miles better" than us (the way you lot are talking down at us you'd think you were in Liverpool's position while we were in Arsenal's) then the only way that can be properly explained is if we must have a much better coach.

Because the post I've quoted you used a selection to boost your argument.

Regarding the Pulisic/Sancho thing, Pulisic wasn't better than him at Dortmund but he wasn't dropped due to that he was dropped due to the contract situation, had he signed and he played like he has done at Chelsea they'd have found a way to fit both in.
You're practically agreeing with me perhaps without even realizing it :lol:

First of all I said our starting 11 is better than yours, never said anything about how much better. You're gonna have to take that argument with those you heard that from.

I'm also aware about your injuries and it doesn't rebute my argument. We've both had injuries but we got affected worse by them due to us having no depth unlike you. The drop off from first 11 to bench is massive compared to you. Lingard and Perreira wouldn't start for Norwich, imagine having one of them as an integral part of your team, they're terrible.

Either way it doesn't matter because the argument I was making was about our respective first 11 hence why I brought up post lockdown time period because by then we practically both had a full set of players to chose from. You lots even had Pulisic finally step up unlike his mediocre version in the first half of the season.

We have a better attack even your manager claimed that we had the best performing attack in the league, at least in terms of pure numbers post lockdown (well City might have overtaken us since then after they knocked a couple of 5-0 in a few games).

In midfield Bruno, Pogba and Matic is better than any combination you threw out there.

And in defense you guys are a shamble so won't even bother elaborating on that one :lol:

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
There's thinking Rashford is not yet world class and then there's saying fecking Pulisic whom good games could be counted by hand is a better player.
Its like me saying Bruno is better than KDB becuase he has been better post lockdown (even though thats debetable).
Rashford is at 17 goals and 8 assists in 2600 minutes, 6 of those goals were penalties. Pulisic is at 9 goals and 6 assists in 1700 minutes, 0 penalties. So that's hardly worlds apart regarding output alone. On the other hand, Pulisic has shown incredible form recently. If he maintains that and uses his dribbling ability in such a way, he's a phenomenal player. His assist against Liverpool was exemplary for that. Only very few players in the world are capable of such things.

It's understandable why you think Rashford is better but it's not a crazy thing to say that one sees Pulisic ahead by any means.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus

Back to Kai Haverts;

Well we're very lucky to have neutral Chelsea fans to tell us the reality of the matter.

SinNombre

Let's recap the last few pages of this insanely absurd thread.

United finish 3rd in the league, gaining 18 points on Leicester and 8 on Chelsea, scoring a bucketload of goals in the process between the front 4 until they tired out in the last week and half.

Chelsea fans giddy with new signings decide to go on a United forum and claim they have much the better attack.

United fans: 2 of those players haven't played a single minute in England and the third hasn't even been signed yet!

Chelsea fans: na na na na ; and Pulisic > :lol:Rashford:lol:

United fans: lolwut, have you seen their relative stats this season

Chelsea fans : only performances since the restart matter (and penalties don't count); and you guys need to stop calling Bruno the second coming of Jesus

United fans : wait, where did Bruno come from, and weird mental gymnastics guys

Chelsea fans : every neutral Chelsea fan thinks Pulisic is better than Rashford.

United fans : ...

Chelsea fans : and Mount got caps for England !!!!

And I'm thinking just so that I get this right, Rashford's 7 man-of-the-match before the break don't count (most of any player in the league) and Bruno and Martial being 2 of the 3 best attackers statistically and results-wise in the league (with KDB) after the restart doesn't count either. I knew 2020 was a weird timeline but this is Trumpish logic from an entire fanbase.

And to cap it all in between, we had Own Goal brazenly copy analysis from a website and try to pass it on his own, but also arrogantly declare to the mods that they should pin it so that he doesn't need to write it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.