Kai Rooney Signs For United

432JuanMata

nonsense, he spent his last 3-4 yrs at the club as by far the worst player ive ever watched play football at the club.
even fat anderson was better.
What about the first 10 years ?? Rooney didn’t live up expectations but he was a incredible player and our record goal scorer. The one thing bad I have to say is he should of been better and while you obviously have gone overboard he suffered a big decline early due to his habits and nutrition etc outside football.

I remember having a bet with my older cousin that Rooney would be far better than Ronaldo and for the first few years I was right and in no doubt. Both incredibly talented one extreme for the work rate(nutrition,training,mentally etc) the other not so much. Then one was finished at 29/30 at the highest level the other hitting 50/60 a season.

Though Rooney never got that bad his last season or 2 was painful here

nobby the legend

Kai Origin and Meaning
The name Kai is a boy's name of Hawaiian origin meaning "sea".
Kai has many origins, but in the US is most commonly referred to as being of Japanese and Hawaiian derivation, meaning “sea.” In Europe, Kai is largely considered to have Frisian origin as a diminutive of the name Kaimbe, meaning “warrior.” Kai is also found as an independent name in African, Chinese, Maori, Turkish, Native American cultures.

Kai is a strong, evocative, exotic multi-cultural name—meaning "sea" in Hawaiian, "forgiveness" in Japanese, "willow tree" in Navajo, and "food" in Maori—that packs a lot of power in its single syllable.

Famous as the boy enchanted by the fairy-tale Snow Queen, Kai was chosen for her son by actress Jennifer Connelly and as a middle name for son Samuel by Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber. Kai is popular with Berries as both a first and middle name choice. Its most prominent namesake is Danish-born jazz trombonist Kai Winding, and it is popular in computer games.

Kai is occasionally given to girls; Donald Trump, Jr. has a daughter named Kai Madison.

HJ12

nonsense, he spent his last 3-4 yrs at the club as by far the worst player ive ever watched play football at the club.
even fat anderson was better.
You're talking about our record goal scorer...:houllier:

Bojan Djordjic

Kai looks to be very good in any clips I've seen - is he considered one of the better players in his age group or is he receiving disproportionate attention because of his Dad?

Borninthe80ts

I can only speak for myself but I’d agree that he looks super composed for his age. I’ve only seen clips too really but he looks in control every time I see him. Be interesting to observe his next year and a half to 2 years.

Nicolarra90

Kai looks to be very good in any clips I've seen - is he considered one of the better players in his age group or is he receiving disproportionate attention because of his Dad?
Didn't he broke our record in a season in the U13 or something one or two seasons ago? Something like 55 goals and 20 assists.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He’s pretty good, yeah.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
How about the years prior when he was one of our best? How about hes the top goalscorer at the club? Have a bit of respect or are you 12 and only recently started watching football?
Well said … time to disengage I’d say