Kamaldeen Sulemana / signs for Rennes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drainy

Do any of you remember watching YouTube videos of Manucho playing in Angola before he signed? Real rough video quality. I reckon he was the first footballer I “scouted” on YouTube before he came. As always with Fergie’s dud punts at that point in time “after being recommended by Ferguson’s assistant Carlos Queiroz” aka the fall guy!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.un...-united-manuchos-career-may-be-at-an-end/amp/
Queiroz had Fergie's pants down a few times with his transfer recommendations.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Queiroz had Fergie's pants down a few times with his transfer recommendations.
Queiroz was a good coach. I believe our scouting team at that point was just Martin Ferguson and Jim Lawlor? Two brilliant judges of talent. Weird that we let so many obscure players who realistically never had a hope of making it here or even in the PL pass through and gave them all a few first team games before dropping them. Value in the market and all that…

GledTheRed

Do any of you remember watching YouTube videos of Manucho playing in Angola before he signed? Real rough video quality. I reckon he was the first footballer I “scouted” on YouTube before he came here. As always with Fergie’s dud punts at that point in time “after being recommended by Ferguson’s assistant Carlos Queiroz” aka the fall guy!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.un...-united-manuchos-career-may-be-at-an-end/amp/
I watched him live at AFCON in the middle of the night on euorsport.

Drainy

Queiroz was a good coach. I believe our scouting team at that point was just Martin Ferguson and Jim Lawlor? Two brilliant judges of talent. Weird that we let so many obscure players who realistically never had a hope of making it here or even in the PL pass through and gave them all a few first team games before dropping them. Value in the market and all that…
Bebe and Manucho were both recommended by Carlos' personal scouting network, if I remember correctly.
Sir Alex thought really highly of Queiroz and seemingly gave a lot of trust to his judgement, not always to the betterment of United in all honesty.

RUCK4444

Check him out. He’s definitely talented.

Wow even for a highlights reel that’s quite impressive. Great burst of pace and direct, like the look of him.

Let’s buy ALL the talents! I love this approach. It will lead to us inevitably ‘signing the next Messi.’ :D:devil:

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I watched him live at AFCON in the middle of the night on euorsport.
Respect! I think I was watching those
highlights with great interest on youtube. His loan in greece too. He made a nice career for himself in Spain after playing here. Bebe too!

Bebe and Manucho were both recommended by Carlos' personal scouting network, if I remember correctly.
Sir Alex thought really highly of Queiroz and seemingly gave a lot of trust to his judgement, not always to the betterment of United in all honesty.
I agree. Didn’t Queiroz recommend Ronaldo Nani and Ando too? If so I think it’s all fair enough :)

Wow even for a highlights reel that’s quite impressive. Great burst of pace and direct, like the look of him.

Let’s buy ALL the talents! I love this approach. It will lead to us inevitably ‘signing the next Messi.’ :D:devil:
I know right?! He’ll be tying defenders up in knots going inside and out. Plenty of nutmegs on there too. I do think he’ll eventually decide to go to Ajax. No harm, It’s the smart thing for him to do. It’ll be interesting to see him in the CL with them and how he stacks up. Him on the left, Antony on the right and gravenberch going box to box… potentially serious stuff!

cyberman

Just aaw a video of him. No idea what his passing and end product is like but feck me what a dribbler.

Raven

We're looking very aggressive in the market so far this summer, I hope this is the down to the fact that we've changed our structure for the better rather than the Glazers trying to buy us off.

MDFC Manager

Check him out. He’s definitely talented.

feck, I'm fully onboard! Definitely talented and plays like someone who'd set pulses racing. Absolutely rapid and forceful dribbling.

Hope our hijack attempts are successful!

NYAS

I thought we didn’t need him but then I watched that compilation video.

He needs to take James’ place.

Wing Attack Plan R

Standard comment.
[/QUOTE]
His dribbling doesn't look anything special. His main move is to drop a shoulder then knock the ball past the defender who has dived in. He has speed. These defenders would get destroyed on here if they played for United.

KungPaoChicken

Lets say this almost impossible swoop becomes reality. Could it sour our relationship with Ajax? Can't really see them being super excited should this happen.

GledTheRed

Standard comment.
His dribbling doesn't look anything special. His main move is to drop a shoulder then knock the ball past the defender who has dived in. He has speed. These defenders would get destroyed on here if they played for United.
[/QUOTE]

They don't play for United, they play in the Danish league.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
There's also another very interesting young prospect that caught my whilst watching Kamaldeen at Nordsjælland and he's a young Norweigan, 17 year old named Andreas Schjelderup. He also looks a superb talent with high technical ability in various forward roles.

One to keep an eye on.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Lets say this almost impossible swoop becomes reality. Could it sour our relationship with Ajax? Can't really see them being super excited should this happen.
So we offer a club and player more money and Ajax get pissed? Sounds like what they'd happily do to other clubs. That's the economics of sport and I'm sure they're aware of it.... I mean it's not as if they've never screwed a club by selling a dud for big money :wenger:

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I kind of want to see if Ole can get the best out of Amad first before we go and buy another winger.

I’ve not been sold on Amad just yet and he wasn’t exactly a cheap young player either, I want to see if Ole is good enough to be able to show what the hype about Amad was.

We can’t be buying Daniel James, Sancho, Pellestri and Amad all within a space of a year or 2 and then add this guy on top aswell.

TsuWave

I see stepovers, and I’m on board :drool: buy and loan him out to Ajax. sell Daniel James

Inigo Montoya

I kind of want to see if Ole can get the best out of Amad first before we go and buy another winger.

I’ve not been sold on Amad just yet and he wasn’t exactly a cheap young player either, I want to see if Ole is good enough to be able to show what the hype about Amad was.

We can’t be buying Daniel James, Sancho, Pellestri and Amad all within a space of a year or 2 and then add this guy on top aswell.
I would expect James to be sold along with Jesse, and I believe that Pellistri is to be loaned again. Martial? well that one is up in the air. Rashford is due an operation after the Euros

Looking at it that way, we aren't stacked with options and could still go into the new season with Sancho, James and Cavani as our front 3 if Rash and Martial are out.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I would expect James to be sold along with Jesse, and I believe that Pellistri is to be loaned again. Martial? well that one is up in the air. Rashford is due an operation after the Euros

Looking at it that way, we aren't stacked with options and could still go into the new season with Sancho, James and Cavani as our front 3 if Rash and Martial are out.
I guess so.

However we have Rashford, Martial, Cavani, Sancho, Daniel James, Pellestri and potentially Sulemana as right footed forwards - that’s not including youngsters like Elanga and Shoretire or even Pogba’s last season ability to play LAM/LM.

As left footed ones we only really have Amad and Greenwood.

Apparently Sulemana can also play centrally; maybe that is useful - yet I do think we are stacking up in areas that we don’t have a problem in.

Inigo Montoya

I guess so.

However we have Rashford, Martial, Cavani, Sancho, Daniel James, Pellestri and potentially Sulemana as right footed forwards - that’s not including youngsters like Elanga and Shoretire or even Pogba’s last season ability to play LAM/LM.

As left footed ones we only really have Amad and Greenwood.

Apparently Sulemana can also play centrally; maybe that is useful - yet I do think we are stacking up in areas that we don’t have a problem in.
True, so the other feeling is that these rumours are total bullshit

Fowi

Supports
Liverpool
Why not us? All we do is promote youth
With all the options out wide that Man Utd have I don't see him getting many games. He is also still a very inexperienced player and I doubt he's ready for one of the biggest clubs in the world.

Freak

Born a freak always a freak.
So if we get him we go into the season with these as our options?

CF: Cavani, Greenwood, Martial (?)
LW: Rashford, James, Sulemana
RW: Sancho, Amad, Mata
AM: Bruno, VDB

Looks tasty. Hope we can replace Martial with someone else as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.