Kamaldeen Sulemana / signs for Rennes

Status
Not open for further replies.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
I think he might regret not committing to Ajax over Rennes. Guaranteed champions league football at Ajax in addition to Kudus playing there and helping him settle.

Surprised that the French clubs are gazumping Champions League competing teams at the moment. That Rennes team could do damage next year if they hang on to Camavinga. Doku and Suleimana will be absolutely terrify a lot of defences.
He wouldnt start at Ajax, he has made a good decision.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Plus, Rennes has some previous for promoting good level wingers — Dembele, Sarr, Raphinha…

VanDeBank

Ma’am
He wouldnt start at Ajax, he has made a good decision.
Tadic Haller Berghuis aren't gonna start in big games together. They lack pace. Antony blows hot and cold. If he's not able to beat his man he doesn't offer a whole lot, like in that Lille game last season.

If Neres is sold, I definitely think Sulemana would've gotten a lot of playing time. Unless I'm forgetting a player?

Regardless, it was a good decision by Ajax. Better players than Sulemana have sat their on ass on the bench over there and it would damage future deals if they gave assurances regarding minutes/starts.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Tadic Haller Berghuis aren't gonna start in big games together. They lack pace. Antony blows hot and cold. If he's not able to beat his man he doesn't offer a whole lot, like in that Lille game last season.

If Neres is sold, I definitely think Sulemana would've gotten a lot of playing time. Unless I'm forgetting a player?

Regardless, it was a good decision by Ajax. Better players than Sulemana have sat their on ass on the bench over there and it would damage future deals if they gave assurances regarding minutes/starts.
I think we will play exactly like that whilst I think the tandem Tadic - Haller is too slow. They were too expensive / on too high wages, that is exactly the attack Ten Hag will use I think, and the same vs smaller teams. Haller won't be on the bench.

He would get some playing time, probably gets subbed on and when the big 3 are rested but he'd need much more time. I don't think he'd start a lot, funny that we think very differently of Ten Hag's plans.

Antony is overrated do you think? Do you think he has enough to become a top class player?

redrobed

I would love it if we got this guy. He’s got so much potential in the locker, could really take us to the next level.

luke511

Him and Camavinga starting for Rennes, shall be an intriguing watch :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.